In light of this, how is body shaming even a thing?

In light of this, how is body shaming even a thing?

The woman in this poster (and many other women in magazines) are real people who have cared for their body and probably worked hard to achieve their figure.

"Body shaming" is a term made by over weight women who can't be bothered to put in the effort to lose weight and blame society for their problems.

Why is this even a thread. I mean you're not wrong but this is common sense, only fat whales with delusions don't see it that way

It's just that london's mayor now want to place a ban on all poster/billboards etc that portray healthy women. Kind of seems unjustified in a way

I mean, it's also common sense this isn't a normal woman. It's Photoshop.

Enjoy your sharia law eurocucks.

Women complaining about Photoshop on an advert when:
>They wear padded bras (to make boobs look bigger).
>Fake hair extensions (to make hair look longer).
>Make-up (to look different).
>High Heels (to look taller)
>Boob jobs.

They talk about what's not real when these fucking women aren't real themselves.
Fucking hypocrites the lot of them.

And then saying it's unrealistic to look like that.
NO IT'S FUCKING NOT IF YOU PUT THE EFFORT IN AND EAT RIGHT.

This shit pisses me off so much.

holy shit! it must suck to have sandnigger mayor, what the fuck is wrong with europe?

Wait. Is London's mayor a fucking terrorist?!

I 'had' a friend who I thought was cool, he used to browse Sup Forums and stuff like hiddenlol. He moved away a few years ago but we still talked occasionally. He told me that he supports Sadiq Kahn and that refugees should be accepted into a developed country.

Yeah. This smug looking motherfucker

It's very offensive to care about your health.

London 2016. Faggot europussys

>banning photos of slender, built bodies
>actually shaming the people who worked on their bodies
>shaming the working people
>shaming the work
>work is worthless and despised then

EUROCOMMUNISM

because 2016 world thinks it's healthier and more attractive to be a robust, blubbery whale than a fit, slender model.

Put a burka on it.

>very bad bait

wow and I thought our society in the us was the king of sucking sj dick. But we havent gone this far yet

Enlandfags rip on the US all the time and you fuckers elected a mudslime as London's mayor? Holy shit. You fucking cucks

>The woman in this poster (and many other women in magazines) are real people who have cared for their body and probably worked hard to achieve their figure.

Nope fucktard, most images in magazines and posters are edited with photoshop to completely erase any piece of fat. The real models are about 10%-20% fatter than on the images.

So stfu up faggot, if you like to talk bullshit go to

Fat boy detected

Look at the name of londons mayor. Now consider theyre most likely a dirty mudslime.
Now consider this is a step towards destroying white culture and forcing their own shitty beliefs and customs on english countries so it turns into the same shithole these worthless mudslimes run away from. Calling it body shaming for fat ugly people is a cover up.

We are pretty bad, but nowhere near as bad as the eurocucks.