Will it work?

Will it work?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Suffocation/Helium
blahtherapy.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it will, but you're an attention whore who is too cowardly to do it...
prove me wrong faggot

yeah already did this with te same can. shitpost tho thx.

probably

I think youre too pussy to do it.

Dont do it op

im seriously just curious if it does work. i dont want to wake up super pissed in the morning.

anyone have any stories of others that have done it?

I chose a gasmask for my construction, more reliable

Depends what type of freon it is

sadly no
you amerifags are so stupid that the manufacturers put oxygen into the mix so the faggots cant kill themselves..

Don't do it OP.

Call someone you love.
Don't fucking do it.

Op whats wrong only the weak end it
>The weak end it

Please live stream it! I'd really appreciate that

Some people don't love anyone anymore.

You're going to rupture your lungs and die in agony. Don't be an asshole.

i guess i could with my surface... any sites that do it?

no i don't think a balloon will fit around that thing on the end of the hose, maybe take it off?

Our lord and saviour raptor jesus loves all!

kek

>balloon time

Don't fucking kill yourself with something called Balloon Time. We will laugh for years to come about you.

Yeah, I think that op is retarded

YouNow is a great app/website!

if it helps i also got some sleep stuff at walgreens called sleepy time

What is the point? You aren't ever going to have a better life if you don't make a better life for yourself. You can sit in your room and cry on Sup Forums or you can get some confidence and live your life.
>Only the weak end it

Shittiest bong I've ever seen
Grow up and stop smoking pot, faggot

Most suicide attempts don't work properly. They leave the victims crippled or worse.

Best bet is shotgun to face.

Get help.

This

You don't deserve to die at the hands of something made in a chinese factory. At least put your life at risk for a good cause. Volunteer firefighter or something.

actually things have been going good for me lately. i guess thats why i want to end it though. everything is lackluster.

This.

>Not sure if bait or incredibly retarded

if i get dubs op doesn't kill self

Op from a few weeks back hung himself live on YouNow

op i love you
dont do somethin g stupid
talk to me

actually since my mom passed i always wanted to start a charity that would help pay for families that cant afford funerals for loved ones. but, i know thats just a pipe dream.

You've already bought the stuff op. If you do decide to an hero, live stream it on YouNow. Good luck

It will not work as you intend. You may die but it won't be as quick and easy...

"WARNING - Balloon Time has changed their Helium/Air mix to 80/20. These tanks are ineffective. Do not use!"
en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Suffocation/Helium

Give us a picture of your hands. I want to derive some honest info.

Live stream using YouNow

>trusting the internet
>thiscantgowrong.jpg

blahtherapy.com/

if not done properly you will have a horrible painful lasting death, your lungs will get sorta dropped off forgot how it is called, DON`T DO IT become a monk shave head dedicate your life to JesusChrist and helping other people.

>user buys shotgun
>blows his face off
>now blind and has to eat through a straw
>desperately wants to die now and can't cause he's in psych ward for life

Good plan.

This will definitely kill you more effectively

Unless it's been diluted with oxygen, which is seemingly something they do now.

Fucking seriously, guys? Summerfags. What the fuck happened to this website?

The boring dull things just make the good things all the greater when they happen.

this guy calling people summer fags. probably just came here a month ago. ive been on Sup Forums since i was 16 and im 23 now. not as long as some old fags but im not no newfag.

Lol I like to picture this graphic as some HS/college kids homework project :D

Sup Forums is not one person, never has been, never will. Fucking retards like you pop up all the time complaining about "muh edges, where'd they go?".

How many unique visitors does Sup Forums have a month? A fuckton. Now go sit in the corner.

Don't fucking insult my intelligence; you're a blatant newfag.

thread over. pack it up boys

XD

Please tell me this isnt cp

being this retarded.
I shiggity diggity doe

oh shit nigger

They are 18

It's nudism. Best to ignore it still though, mods don't like it and are ban happy even if you're just in the same thread.

With that said, I'm out.

Ahahaha

Has anyone ever anheroed on a live stream be the first user

yep

Report 404fags

If you recently bought the tank, it probably won't work. They just recently started adding oxygen into their helium, which could end up with you just making yourself brain damaged.

Check thee tanks and see what the oxygen percentage is.

No 404 just delet :^)

OP STREAM IT FFS

i bet it was

mods don't want OP to an hero

well any ideas if this doesnt work? preferably something that doesnt fuck my face/body up too much. i would like my grandparents to at least see me one last time.

Things have been ok for you. These are not worn hands, a indoor picture taken with a steady enough hand at a caring angle. You still care, and what small confort it provides to tell you, if you have pride... equal empty men crawling through deeper sludge reaching forward have left longer trails of attempt in deeper trenches. Maybe dont die to see how much you can take and to mabe make your trench of effort a bit more of note. Have you tried dissociation as a coping mechanism? It may get you through the next few months.

They're doing it everywhere because the world's supply of helium is depleting and we can't make more of it.

whats dissociation?

How do you even report?

Lol check the cheese pizza captcha i got while posting this... The answer was the 3 pizzas

Do you think you would let somone else steer your life now that you consider yours over?

anyone have a vid

10/10 fucking post.

no. cause that still requires dragging myself around. but idk.. if i said yes what would you have said?

We may laugh at some fucked up shit, in my eyes someone I hate killing their self is just fine and dandy. A complete stranger I know nothing about, nah, not everyone is completely cold hearted.

I dont get why people try to persuave this guy to not take his life. Do you know him? Does he matter to you in any way? He is just user like the rest of us, he is asking if it will work or not. Let him make the decision.
OP if you decide to go through with this could you atleast stream it for us to enjoy? Would be appreciate it. Sweet dreams user.

Is there this video available?

Can you go to your local gas supplier and ask for a tank of pure helium? They still sell it at gas suppliers. Nitrogen will work too.

That mask will not create a tight air pocket, you should also get a mask with straps on it to prevent you from moving it

apparently most people like have empathy for idiots or something, i'm on your side idgaf about anybody but my close friends and myself fuck anyone else

I like you. can I have mine read sometime? no camera at the moment

OP being a firefighter

>siren goes off
>puts on firegear and goes to scene
>fire is too hot to go in the squad leader says
>not for OP
>run into house to save people
>because fuck why not he's suicidal
>finds someone and tries to get them out
>fire still large as fuck
>OP doesn't care
>OP grabs woman and runs through fire
>trips and OP goes to save her
>she's on fire
>he's on fire
>OP decides to just stay in the fire and die because it is an easy excuse to make his suicide looks normal
>woman burns to death with him

God I'm so fucking high right now.

i will try. but i dont have the greates internet. im not doing it just now but maybe in a couple hours. im trying to write a note about things people can have from me. i guess like a will of sorts.

BALLOON TIME YEAH! more like suicide time

No, I was watching it on my phone, so I couldn't record it.

Reported this terrorist to the FBI

Thanks for the answer user. No rush, but could you maybe give us a way to keep us updated instead of here if it will be in a few hours? Good luck.

haha that wassnt going where i expected 10/10

but i cant take all that time to become a firefighter. i only have roughly 3 years to live anyways. thats one of the reasons i just want to die now. at least i have control.

Seconding this. Also, the pressure from sucking the helium right out of the cannister can cause your lungs to rupture.

If not a hero, then fill ass with helium for greentext

i will start a new thread. i dont think this live stream will be to interesting though to be honest.

Any dead user pics?

It won't, but only because the mask will fall off your face when you pass out.

It should work. What's the problem? Your dick too small for a fleshlight?

If real R.I.P user.

why only 3 years left?

Yeah I did this about a month ago. Shit sucks here in hell, where you're about to go. Satan told me there's one way to ascend to heaven after heroing yourself. That is to stream it for the world to see you go out like a champ.

You see, Satan enjoys torment, pain, and suffering at the expense of others. You would be bringing his holiness great joy by doing this. You also have absolutely nothing to lose as your reputation won't matter on this plane of life after the deed. Also, any pussy like behavior you exhibited during your first life will be waived to your friends and family because you had the balls to show everyone as you're suiciding. So, get that twitch, livechat, or whatever stream media you would use and let's get this party started. Shit, I'll do it with you if you make a room and link right now. From hell. It'll be a blast.