I'm 19 and hit my mid life crisis, or what I assume to be it. I have about $461...

I'm 19 and hit my mid life crisis, or what I assume to be it. I have about $461,000 in Bitcoin and I'm only going to college for the social aspect of it.. I've already traveled to everywhere I could have possibly wanted to go, and I own a Tesla 85D(dream car was a Tesla). I'm asking anybody what I should do with myself, I'm on antidepressants and usually spend most of my days holed up in my apartment ordering from DoorDash if I don't feel like making food. I can greentext my full story if enough people take interest in my thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6lmU3P0KLyY
youtube.com/watch?v=i-pQih0npiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. I'm not going to Doordash.com

Donate me your bitcoin and kys win win tbh

What a worthless faggot.

Greentext it.

What.
Already tried to kill myself last month, didn't work out so well. I've been out of the hospital for two weeks now and I don't really know what to do with myself.

I got trips you better tell us now faggot

Jesus I'm a failure. Can't even respond correctly.
Sure, give me a few minutes.

Im poor give me some of your dollar ;)

You are pathetic, I can make you feel better about yourself by taking your money, kicking your ass and reminding you every day that you don't have cancer or AIDS.

Fucking millenials, I've worked hard all my life just to affor this PC that I use to shitpost on Sup Forums and this nigger cries because hes on easy mode.

Fuck you O.P. for real.

I need a new phone and some money to get out of about $5000 worth of debt....halp a guy out

Tl;dr

>Be 15.
>Know a cool guy who I've known for 3 years who lives in Scotland, he has this idea.
>Wants to start an online gambling site, needs someone to help him with server management.
>Sure.
(The only experience I had with any sort of server management before this is ecatel linux servers, ran my own booting site for maybe 6 months.)
>He starts the site, it doesn't do so well in the first couple of months.
>He gets an idea.
>Buys 200,000 email accounts, along with a bunch of email names he bought from numerous sites to which he can send his site link to with his pitch.
>He sends out around 1.2 million emails of his site.
>I see a huge increase in site visitations, people start using the site. Money starts rolling in.
>He continues to do this.
>He continues to make more and more money.
Fast forward 6 months.
>Site is doing extremely well.
>He hires on more people. Gets a physical location to have girls caked in makeup host games instead of a computer doing all work.
>Site really takes off. I'm ignorant to how much money I'm really making, have no idea it's more than most graduates make.

when i had the moneys everyone respect me - now i dont have the moneys and noone respect me

Bump for OP

Find something you love doing, get inspired.

A few years back I moved to SF thought I had it made. I got married and all that jazz. I recently moved back to the state I'm from and I live in the middle of nowhere.

The thing is I wanted to do it. I was happier out in where I grew up. I preferred nature over city life.

Now I've gotten into gardening, chemistry and gaming.

I genuinely enjoy my life even if I don't have everything I'd like.

I don't know if you've ever tried MDMA but I recommend trying it once. Once is all you need.

I got a pill by chance and did some research on it. Its actually extremely therapeutic and it makes it really easy to talk and evaluate yourself. Me and my wife took a dose and spent the evening walking around outside and sharing our inner feelings. We even said things we still felt too sh about saying. Its strengthened my relationship and it also allowed me to evaluate myself.

I plan on doing it again in a few months when my old buddy from the city comes to visit.
TLDR: do drugs

Eat a dick you fucking crybaby, some people are born into slavery in this world. (Afghan Brick Makers). Some people are born into places like North Korea or fucking Zimbabwe.

You cake eating, crybaby, soft bellied little bitch. You have more than most people who work all their lives will ever have, and you bitch about it.

I will pray to many gods tonight for the death of your mother and a debilitating disease that causes you to suffer without dignity for years while your body lingers and you have no option for suicide. Then you can post a story about that and I might feel bad for you.

Please, even 100 dollars would be more than enough. I don't have any money at the moment and I'd really like to have some fun during the summer

Raise a business, you have the investment and it would distract you from reality.

Or use your money and find a creative way to kys.

I hear the nightclub business is booming tho

if its friendship you're looking for, I'm sure you will find it here, user.

>I start to accumulate mass amount of funds, literally running out of things to spend my money on.
>Hanging out with friends at this point has become non-existent for me at this point. I'm on the computer nearly 10 hours a day, almost drop out of school.
>Parents are infuriated with me.
>Ignore them.
Fast forward another 6 months.
>Play games online when I have free time.
This continues for a couple months.
>I get really in to CS:GO at one point.
>Spend $3,000 on in-game skins.
>Get cheats for the game, sometimes I rage cheat in lobbies with a Overwatch bypass(Old one, patched now).
>One game I meet this cool guy, join his CS:GO community.
>It's really cool, start getting more in to the game and less focused on work.
>Doesn't bother me, site is doing fine and rarely suffers downtime since it's covered by CloudFlare business plan.
>Take a break from site to play CS with these guys.

My btc address is here if you want to donate

18hSR5gVYhA9Wu DVH8rtDWP7P8kerDDnZF

and remove the space

/Thread

Give away all but maybe 50k of your money and then work like a normal person. Then life will actually be challenging and therefore more fun.

Give me some free money then since only one of the two of us is actually trying to do things with their life

So you've done immense traveling, have a pretty good sum of money under you, own a tesla, and are going to uni just to party and fuck sluts? Either give me some money to make my (actual) shit life better or just kys op

>I have a lot of money
>I'm very successful
>look at me and give me attention
Either post proof or GTFO. You're worse than summer GOTIS.

Every dubs gets 50$ in btc?

get a very, very expensive prostitute - $1000 or more

show us her ad

make her put sharpie in pooper, take picture

upload pic here

afterwards you can kick her out or fuck her, your choice. but the main thing is to waste your money on amusing us.

gogogo

Its called a quarter life crisis, and fairly common

>MID life crisis
>19
is this nigga serious?

Join the army, peace corps, habitat for humanity, etc. Do something that doesn't revolve around your money and allow yourself to gain the full experience. You will gain character and a fresh perspective on everything, eliminating your depression and boredom

Don't give anyone any of your money, faggot

Drop me a few k in bitcoin

You could start your own label emporium
Collect expensive/vintage labels and open up a museum style attraction to both find ways of making more money from label souvenirs and to give yourself a real, interesting hobby

Almost done with my next greentext, but this is one of my wallets.

moar

That's impressive user, I just started getting into BTC.

Please donate!
1NDSzNCCKCcgKS REMOVE THIS GoUTL6CRGYCmK73b4xxJ

I remember when bitcoin was just coming out. I saw a few threads on Sup Forums about it but I just thought it was hubbub that didn't make sense to me.

It still doesn't make sense to me but I want to get into it.

Do you think any big companies like paypal will become a wallet for bitcoins?

I lost my greentext because I'm an idiot, so this one is going to be short.

>Play CS with this community for a couple months.
>Meet grill in TS, I'm not some beta virgin so I don't even consider dating, especially some shitty online relationship.
>Turns out she's in the same state, even the same age as me(Only a month older).
>Kinda cool, still don't think anything of it.
>We end up talking a lot more.
>Both develop feels for each other.
>End up dating online despite both of us thing it's stupid to do so.
>I visit her after a month and a half or so of us dating online.
>Had one of the best times in my life.
>Continue to visit her every month.
>Shower her with thousands of dollars worth of gifts.
>End up moving down to be with her after I graduate from highschool(Did so early).
>Quit working for the site entirely after I move down. Told my friend I didn't have enough time anymore.
>Our relationship only lasts about 4 months after I move down, for a total of about 11 months.
>"We can be friends user."
>Of course we aren't going to be friends.
>She dates some other dude, lies and says she's still single. Tries to be my FWB while she's dating this other guy while I don't know.
>One night I find out, lose it. Beta breakdown.
>Stop talking to her for a while.
>Get depressed, originally I thought it's because I "lost the love of my life."
>End up trying to kill myself after a couple months of isolation and severe depression.
>Go to the hospital, stay there for a day, then go to a mental hospital.
>Reflect on everything.
>Put on antidepressants, realize my ex isn't worth it.
>Realize I'm sad because I made a terrible life decision moving for teen love, along with losing my best friend.
>Leave mental hospital, go back home.

I realize this is probably one of my shittier posts, but I didn't feel like retyping it. More to come.

You could give a first-world poor college student some money to blow before he off himself.

1HcrVsF6u4W5Gt6Se 25wh6YBf2a1Ctsb4x

Otherwise, try to find something fulfilling. Volunteer places, help people. I've been told that's fulfilling. Start going to the gym. Create good habits. Make your life worth living.

According to what I have been reading, Russia has legalized it, and China will be getting deep into it.

With the halving, and the last few million coin left, all transactions will be for x amount of money, with certain fees, I would assume they would want a piece of the action.

Of course this is all hearsay, I'm too new at BTC to truly get it, but! I will be attending some coin talks to learn more next week.

Is that image a way to receive bitcoin? How do you turn bitcoin into real money?

retard

You have no goals, play videogames all day, and don't interact with people
No shit you're depressed
Since you're too smart and experienced to do pleb things it's time to move in to higher artforms like music or writing and start hanging out with rich people
Also drugs

Wanna give me 10k so I can take the electrical foundations course at sprott shaw that I'm contemplating on taking? You would be my hero and I'd forever be grateful to you.
Failed the last post

This

I'm living in my car, fuck all of you

I don't even know if your story is real and i feel fucking stupid replying but, have you ever tried photography? If i had just a part of your money ( don't know how much u have) i would travel the World trying to capture every piece of life i could, from wild nature to a vending machine.

Since you can and you have nothing to lose, i would try that or any other art, like music. You could help in multiple ways and who knows, maybe that would give you a reward

>Get home, check my phone.
>For some reason I hope my ex texted me "Hey user, glad you're okay." or "Hey, glad you're back home!" or just any sign that she cared.
>No sign, no text messages. Just a "Hey?" from over a week ago.
>Isolate myself for two more weeks, but meeting my basic needs of eating and staying clean.
>Think a lot about what's happened, realize I'm sad because I lost my best friend, and I don't have any friends in my life BECAUSE I moved.
>Think back on all the decisions I made because of this grill.
>They were all terrible ones.
>I missed my highschool graduation because I was in the hospital.
>I quit one of the best jobs/gigs I'll probably ever have in my life.
>I moved away from any sort of social/moral support I had with my friends, even though I rarely talked to them outside of school anyways.
>Get depressed again, but the antidepressant numbs the sadness.
>Decide to take up MMA on impulse, did it back in 8th grade/freshman year of highschool and enjoyed it so I thought about doing it again.
>Start doing MMA at a local gym, but it's only for about 5 hours a week.
>Still do nothing in my other spare time. Summer classes filled up by the time I got out of the hospital so I couldn't sign up.
>Poorly post on Sup Forums my problems in shitty greentext posts.

I will now be responding to questions in future posts. If anyone wants me to elaborate on anything I'll do so, I realize my greentext was shitty.

You can start a new life. You're lucky enough to have the money to do whatever you wan't basically. It's not easy to make friends and to make a place your home, but you can do it. The past can't be changed but the future can.

So what's the plan next?
Did you accrue the BTC through mining? Or through flat out buying?

Curious to the whole idea, and want to learn more.

That kind of sounds interesting, I might actually try that. Thanks for the suggestion user!
Really doubtful I'll send 10k, but if I'm feeling considerate sometime I'll maybe send over something.
Very true. But drugs aren't my thing. Smoked weed for several years and also did ecstasy once, but only did them for the social aspect. Never really enjoyed doing drugs.
Maybe user. I don't really care for the homeless in my area since a majority of them are assholes, but I've been looking at a few animal shelters nearby.

I got the BTC through under-the-table payments with the poker/gambling site I was working for.
However, if you wish to accumulate BTC by mining or something similar, I would highly suggest purchasing physical equipment or buying a lot of BTC once the price falls back down. Also, stay away from cloud mining altogether, it's all ponzi schemes.
I almost want to move again, but I don't really know what that will solve. My only motivation for moving is to get away from my ex, which honestly doesn't seem worth it if I try to think about how much of an impact she'll have on my life in 1-2 years. So yeah, I've been thinking about how to just start a new life here. It's not like I've met anybody or destroyed my reputation, I haven't started one in the first place.

this.
/thread

You have money. Go get a degree on a field you enjoy without having I deal with student loans or a job. You'll find another girl, trust me. She doesn't seem like she's worth it since she was cheating on her boyfriend with you.

Struggling chem grad with solid 50k debt, what do? I don't really wanna kill myself but I can use some advice.

College is a good place to start. Even if you aren't interested in it, I think you're doing the right thing by going. It's probably the second easiest place, just below primary education, to make friends. Try going to some clubs that seem interesting. Go to parties. That kind of thing.

...op

I don't know what I would enjoy. I've thought about doing something with bio or maybe computer science, but I'm not sure. Might just end up going for both if I don't like one of them.
Pretty much this is what I'm hoping for.

Solid advice, thank you, I hope that whatever it is that's keeping you down, you can overcome. A parting piece of advice from user to user, is don't let the world be your master, clearly your not going to listen to evening posts from Sup Forums but for what it's worth, keep pushing back. You'll thank yourself later on.

You gotta moni?
You gotta lief man
Take my advice and be ready to shit out your whole life now

You have moni,you have time,why dont you start a religion or become a politic-philosophist?It will gove you moni and powa man.Many powa.Or get into magics.Moniea and magics makes miracles.Dont make mistake and eat a shit,you are on godmode user.

Until somebody gets into your pc from yours screenshot.Then you are getting fuggd nigga.

Anything you could send would be great. The course is 9600 and the max I can get for my student loan is 13k which wouldn't cover rent and food for the 25 weeks the course runs

Seems like you have a good head on you. You'll be fine.

Im curious about the money aspect

You are still a very young man and have a lot to live for.

Obviously you're very bright, you still need to grow and mature.

You should try to reconcile with your friend. Tell him you made the wrong decision or something, even say you are on the correct meds now. Apologise at least, tell him you appreciate everything he's done.

I know it's easy to let a girl take over your thoughts, especially at that age... all part of growing up.

Don't kill yourself though, you have too much to do here I think.

Keep improving your skills, keep learning, stay busy. You have to stay busy, and active.

Be open to making new friends with similar interests. We all feel like fuck ups at some point, sometimes more than we should, but that builds character also.

Don't mess with drugs, unless you know you can try it once and move on... I think they aren't for you though.

>almost drop out
But then you say you graduated early?

I don't know if anybody mentioned it but I think you should really stop taking anti-depressants. There are people who have really off-kilter brain chemistry like having problems producing dopamine/serotonin but I think for most of all cases it's because of your environment. I can guarantee you that if you went camping for 1-2 weeks with some buds, even yourself if you can handle it, you'll feel way cleaner. I'm not sure if you ever consider doing any kind of drugs but mushrooms are something that I recommend everyone try at least once in their life. I also tried acid maybe a month ago and it was a really good experience overall I didn't quite do enough to see or hear anything but the change in thought patters is really quite something, for the next week after that I felt like I was floating about a foot off the ground extremely satisfied with everything.

Also if you'd really like to go for something interesting to experience the social aspect of university/college I'd really suggest taking intro bio/psych courses and astronomy, at my school they would go out to watch stars with really nice telescopes and it kills me that I never went after class to do that but it was some really interesting shit, I also took things like "Life in the universe" which we just speculated about you can guess what. I ended up majoring in chemistry for the job aspect but I don't mind being in a lab. But definitely astronomy, philosophy is also really interesting I took some philosophy of death course that was alright too. Try to find what m-m-m-makes you happy. You could also just go on a long fuckin' vacation or some safari trips that would be wicked.

Hey asshole
Why don't you send me $100,000 so I can buy some new socks?
Thanks

Like I said, my greentext was shitty and at one point I lost an entire post.

My ex had motivated me while we were dating to take concurrent enrollment while still in highschool to graduate early so she could "Be with me." Really dumb.

Not suicidal, just extremely confused about what I want in my life, and what to do with myself. I don't know how to enjoy anything.

Thanks user.

yis. no. mayb.

Yeah, I'm trying to look ahead. I really need to figure out my life and I realize I'm still growing as a person, but nonetheless this entire situation has fucked with me quite a bit.

19 is not midlife unless you're planning on dying at 40.

or he could just kill himself
Piece of shit has everything he ever wanted and still isn't happy
I would kill for that life

He doesn't you fucking idiot because you don't understand what is really important in life. Money? Objects? Are you this shallow?

Listen to some Alan Watts OP

youtube.com/watch?v=6lmU3P0KLyY

Not anything specific here but everything he says is insightful.

My nigga, Alan Watts is dope af

Watch some critically acclaimed movies. Expirement with lucid dreaming. Pay someone to make you ice sculptures. Buy tons of chocolate sell all your stuff and buy new stuff. So much that you can do big bands op

I realize my situation isn't all that bad compared to a lot of people, but I'm really not doing all that well regardless. Money doesn't make people happy at all.
I called it a midlife because that's the symptoms I've been displaying. Though maybe I might die at 40, who knows.
Sure thing!
I'll take astronomy classes next session. Thanks for the suggestion.
I don't want to take them for more than 6 months max. I've only been on them for a few weeks so I doubt that they will have any long-term effects on me as of right now. I actually met someone while I was in the hospital who swore by shrooms even though I was against it. Maybe I'll try them someday, but I doubt it. I also wouldn't mind going camping with some friends if I had some.

Lucid dreaming is a good one but it takes some practice.

Hey, if my stupid ass can make it this long, I'm sure you can make it to 80 and die having lived a happy life.

Look, money is a big part of our lives, whether you liked that or not, it's there and will be. You should spend it on something useful, if you REALLY have nothing to use it on for yourself, well, then, help the ones in need, it's what I'd do, and I doubt you'd hear this very often on Sup Forums.

I, myself am very intelligent and I'm on the verge of dropping out because it's fucking boring, especially when you live in a shit country. Thing that keep me moving forward daily are my hobbies and passion for physics, maths and software/electrical engineering.

Over the time, I realised I wanted to be someone and I decided to just take any piece of knowledge and try and remember it for later use. You see, I find that to be enjoyable and fun for some reason.

You should just try doing something.

I also enrolled in two IT related courses two weeks ago or so, one is paid, one is free. The free one covers software programming and the paid one is websites design and coding, and I love both. It's rrally fucking fun because I like creating/making stuff, and trust me, if you tried something similar, you'd like it, especially when you have money, but don't buy premade shit and such, make it yourself, that's the key part.

Oh, and yeah.. Love.

Terrible thing in my opinion. I'm somewhat emotionless. No bait or edginess now but I seriously don't feel guilt or remorse for anything. And love is a similar thing, I tried it once just recently but I simply cannot love and my opinion on it is that it's a waste of time.

Some lile it, some not, but I prefer to focus on my work, aka hobbies.

Look man, you don't need love, sure, it can be a huge help and boost in your feelings but you can do it alone.

Year ago I was introverted AF, played video games 10hours per day and such, but got fucking bored and decided that I wanted to do something big and good, so yeah.

And in the end, if you really fucking don't know what to so with the money, help some of us out. Some need ED, some have debts etc.

send me money bruh, it'll cure your depression

I am really
I only want objects and things I can hold and touch
I already have a girlfriend and friends and family that loves me but my belongings are worth SO much more
Not even bait, of course I don't tell people that in rl because they too are "belongings"
Those type of belongings are just harder to keep if you don't treat them well

Reached character limit, but in the end, I hope you don't waste your life bro, it can be fun if you know what you want to do.

Sure thing bruh. Give me your personal information

Well if you wanna come camping up here in Ontario I can take you on a nice trip. If you're taking classes I also wouldn't suggest more than 1-2 enough to keep you busy but not too much to stress you out and make you anxious , moderation.

youtube.com/watch?v=i-pQih0npiU

Here's another good one.

I have a friend in a similar situation but she is much older. Had all the success, big house in Hollywood Hills, sports cars, tons of cash... now she lost it all and has no will to live.

I wish I had the answers, it's just there is so much out there just keep looking.

You could start a family, a business, travel...

Don't wait for someone to come along and give a fuck to motivate you, most people are selfish.

Lets see what could be fun:

Get an RV and drive all over America, check out nature and cities

Go to Europe, look at the architecture in Sweden, take the cruise line to Helsinki and just bum around for a bit. Make a friend and go to a summer cottage... really see some beautiful nature there.

Hire some hookers?

Go to a titty bar

Start a project

Buy a house and fix it up

Make a friend

Get to know your family on a different level... now that you are an adult

There has to be something... maybe just get started, maybe you should move back.

What part of the country are you in anyways?

Get off the antidepressants and go on a month long vacation somewhere with sun... work in a restaurant or some shit to culture yourself a little.

Live in the wild for a while
Move next to a beach
Workout
Or start a youtube let's play channel

What at lot of people have suggested: start taking college classes, try and figure out what interests you and go for it, no pressure, just go at your own pace. Maybe itll help you find new friends too.

This actually sounds like a great idea I approve

I agree except for the army/peacecorps. The habitatforhumanity is good though. If you'd like to do some kind of volunteer feelgood stuff you can go to Fort Macmurray up here in Canada where they had that massive forest fire and help rebuild houses.

SUNSHINE makes a big difference
And make sure to shower every day
People should stay wet

Funny you mention Hollywood hills. I'm in the valley.
Thanks for the good posts, I'm listening to the first one right now. Maybe I might come up to Ontario, sounds relaxing.
A few people I talked to recommended working at a pizza place and swore it was the best job I'll ever had for the social aspect of it. As for the month long vacation, I wouldn't want to go by myself. I don't think I'd have much fun.
Thank you, I know I don't need love but it definitely set me on a shitty path. A few more things happened that I didn't greentext, but I got all of my main points across in the thread which is what matters.

Take the advice OP

Eat actual food
Diet has a big impact on physical and emotional health
I recommend cooking for yourself every day or two and keeping fresh fruit where you live

Have you played dark souls? Its good