Does Sup Forums drive fast cars?

Mine:
> 2003 Mustang Cobra

Other urls found in this thread:

automotive.com/news/toyota-camry-more-american-than-ford-mustang-12323/
northridgetoyota.com/blog/toyota-camry-now-the-most-american-made-car/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No :(

dude, this shit is getting so fucking sickening. just think of something new already you unimaginative fuck.

Probably some asshole named Tyler.

Do you do this with ylyl, trap, rekt, trump/bernie, PC master race, reaction, celeb, waifu, fb fap threads? Or am I just an important part of your like that requires your undivided attention?

Also, you must be new here, welcome to Sup Forums.

Nah just your shitty threads and that 75 smokes a day fag

Nope. And damn glad I'm not named something like Tyler, Chad, or Derek.

I haven't seen the 75 smokes a day thread. Besides the obvious, what's it about?

And what's your affordable dream car user?

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SHITTY COBRA ALREADY

YEAH THE HOOD SCOOP ISNT FUNCTIONAL
BUT ITS A HOOD SCOOP!

Oldfag here,used to drive fast, record is clocked at 101 in a 45, now just drive comfy

>cobra
Sooo... No?

Actually, it doesn't have a hood scoop. It has hood vents. And they are in fact functional.

Some people don't know cars.

> shitty
> didn't say not fast
Woah, ho ho, user! Playing it slick right there. So, what makes it shitty? The Spartan-tier interior?

OP here. Very nice ecoboost you got there. I've always loved those engines.

Name a fast car then, user.

>2003
Its fucking 2016!
Poor people cant afford a new car every year.
This is why we need Trump!
Poor people must leave the USA!

Not a car but I get up to 70mph on flat ground at 70mpg so I'm good

Not fast, but it's loud

2003 BMW Z4.
I'd say it's still fast.

I have better things to spend money on instead of paying for a glorified plastic shell that gets me to my location.
Or is the appeal that a mustang or a charger is literally the poor mans luxury car

Posts the same image and "smoking 75 cigs a day, anyone manage to quit?" And then he never fucking quits.

> poor
Hehe. Brand new cars is for poor people. That's funny. Fucking 5-6 year loans don't make you rich user. Poor people don't just up drop $20k on a used car just to make a race car out of it. Also, I have four cars. :)

You and your slow ugly ass car need to fuck off from this site. There is not a fucking thing thats special about that car and the fact that its shitting on the classic mustang design isnt helping either. Go away nobody likes you.

Your mom.

no, fast cars are gay

Triangle Z standing by

OP here. I'd agree with you. Those cares are peppy as fuck on the low end.

Thats a real mustang, not that shitty thing that OP is driving.

Yeah guise this is totally my car

Thema 8.32. Ferrari V8. 160 mph

I drive my moms car, yet.
Car the same as on the pic.

Z4 is feminine sport car, so...

It's fast enough for me.

Hell yeah

haha except it's a turbo 4 cylinder. but at least the interior isn't garbage.

I prefer mostly stock bump but besides it's hot as fuck.

tfw my toyota camry is more american than that car. Not a real mustang

user, not t be mean or anything, but you sound autistic and poor at the same time. Mustangs and Chargers aren't the poor man's luxury car. The BMW 328i is. American muscle cars don't try and be luxurious. They try to be fast for cheap. You don't get a luxury quality interior, because they are performance for an inexpensive pricetag. If you drove a truly fast car... Let say WRX or faster... Then I think you might change your perception of cars a little bit.

Let's take myself for instance. Yes, I drive a 13 year old Mustang that is more expensive then most cars built in 2003. But, that's because these cars retain their value pretty well in comparison to most cars. Now, with that being said, I am still a nerd. I'm on Sup Forums, I own most game systems, read comics, watch TWD, GOT, BBT, sci-fi and fantasy movies, anime, and play MtG. So, just because I spend money on cars doesn't mean I can't fish out money for my other interests as well.

I wanted an GTR but they are so fucking rare here in Sweden so I had to buy an GTT instead :(

>says Mustang on title
yep, it's a real Mustang

I personally don't smoke, but I'm sure it's not always easy to quit.

> 2003 Mustang Cobra

Don't be sad. It's still a badass car. I envy you as hell.

Wrong thread buddy

There are literally hundreds of hints unique about this Cobra. And it's not slow, friendo. Name a car that's fast. Go ahead, user. Do it.

Why why don't you go make some "God Hates Fags" threads?

/thread

Termis aren't bad.

I used to own a 7s Mustang. 1280hp. I posted it on /o/ a few times. 334ci, 91mm turbo...

It was fun, but it lost its novelty very quickly. Too much stress to drive it on the street, and never had time to use it at the track.

I had a hell of a lot more fun when it was 400-450hp. I could beat the crap out of it all day long and it took it like a champ.

Wound up selling it to buy a house. I miss the experience but I don't miss the car.

A GTT is pretty cheap here in Sweden I think it goes for around 12,000 dollars but if you find a GTR they go for around 43,000 dollars so it's a pretty big price difference.
But they are badass as fuck

Seems legit

Literally the only picture I have of it. Took it off my instagram.

My mom is a car? Hmm.

V6 or Exoboost?

You're not very bright are you? Literally the o let thing the new Mustangs have over mine is the interior quality. And that's it.

That's the Z3. The Z4 is actually pretty nice.

No it's not.

Cobras are white cocks on your gf's face? I'd agree with that user.

You are the type of guy who is driving a piece of shit and is totally closing his eyes on the fact that its a shitty car. You took it so far that you are even lying yourself that its fast and unique. Just kill yourself.

I drive a C6 Z06

Yeah bro rotary swaped this thing It's my baby.

Very nice. Sorry to hear that you got rid of it, but I'm building mine to be compound boosted. That way I can have it set at low psi to around 600 rwhp and high psi around 1200 rwhp. But, glad to hear that you too got your own place.

I am not willing to accept that this is a real thread, because it seems like total cheap ass copy pasta. Nobody is that retarded to reply like this user is doing and stand by his poor vehicle like it is a fucking Ferrari or something.

>You're not very bright are you?
>Literally the o let thing
> the o let thing
> o let

fucking aussies

Google what a Terminator Cobra is, how they are built, and what they are capable of performing. Quite literally, and I mean literally, everyone in the car culture respects these cars. It gets the same level of respect as a ZR1, or a M6, or a R34 GTR, or a 2JZ Supra, or a FD Bathurst R, and likewise.bso, you can call it shitty all you want, no one has ever said that irl.

Yeah, the phone has an odd auto-correct sometimes.

But my unreal dream is this:

OP here. Why a Quattro?

>Being retarded in the hype to reply to a negative comment about his ugly car.
>Blaming it on the auto-correct.
wew

Cause it's raw as hell, 4WD, sound and quite reliablility. New Audis don't interest me as much as this one.

1. Dodge Avenger – 83% 2. Chrysler 200 sedan – 81% 3. Toyota Camry – 80% 3. Toyota Avalon – 80% 3. Honda Accord – 80% 4. Chevrolet Impala – 77% 5. Cadillac DTS – 76% 5. Buick Lucerne – 76% 6. Chevrolet Malibu – 75% 6. Chevrolet Corvette – 75% 6. Lincoln Town Car – 75% 6. Acura TL – 75% 7. Dodge Caliber – 73% 7. Chrysler 300 – 73% 8. Dodge Charger – 70% 8. Dodge Challenger – 70% 8. Honda Civic – 70% 9. Chevrolet Camaro – 66% 10. Toyota Matrix – 65% 10. Cadillac STS – 65% 10. Cadillac CTS – 65% 10. Ford Taurus – 65% 10. Ford Mustang – 65%

These percentages is how much of the car is made in america there for more american. Heres source automotive.com/news/toyota-camry-more-american-than-ford-mustang-12323/

On my phone, user. Shit happens when you type fast.

Why not a GTI, STi, 840-850i, Mazdaspeed3 or 6?

> 2011
Get the fuck outta here.

Or GTR

2014 Mercedes Benz C63 AMG Stage II

Cause I mostly prefer older cars.

Shit, man... stop spamming your bottom tier muscle car.

That's a little more out of the price range though. Even a R32 is significantly more.

You can snag a used 2015 GTR for around $50k sometimes even $45k

Nice. How much did it cost to blackout everything?

2015 Mercedes Benz E350 BlueTec.

Goes up to 256km/h and then it's locked.
But I can still kill any idiot up for a traffic light race...

northridgetoyota.com/blog/toyota-camry-now-the-most-american-made-car/

No you

Look at a Subaru SVX.

looking more like this one actually...

Name a better muscle car that doesn't have the world Shelby or Hellcat attached to it.

New Mercedeses are bad. I miss old styling.

Get the fuck outta here, kid.

I'm restoring this a 1980 porsche 911

I know this one. R32 better in my opinion.

about 500 for everything not including tints, buddy owns a shop.

You think a car designed by and parts manufactured by the Japanese is a more American car just because 80% of Camrys produced in the States makes it an American car? That shit is just propaganda. Get the fuck outta here.

Nooooo, that's a Z4....

And whys that? You don't like used? Give me 3 reasons why a new car is better? Do you like the car value dropping up to 60% when you drive it off the lot?

please put these wheels on it

71 chevelle ls5 454 black one in the middle

I'may be wrong but it's an original rims.

2016 was the death of Benz. The 204 is the last good body style they will probably ever make

And more expensive.

80% of the parts that go onto a camry is made in the USA the other 20% is made somewhere else. 90% of all other cars have less than 70% of us parts on them. Fucked

I will when I get a spare $1,500 AU is costing me about $400 a pay on average. But it will be as good as new soon