YLYL: ORLANDO SHOOTING EDITION

YLYL: ORLANDO SHOOTING EDITION

Other urls found in this thread:

crakrevenue.com/?referer=1092669
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is legit the only banana one I've ever chuckled at

join kik group #.omarmateen

with the dot

I laughed at one where the banana was using an ironing board. Gotta keep that peel looking fresh I suppose.

ahh thanks Sup Forums, finally a break from this non-stop SJW whine fest.

Thanks Lori

Being a bit real here, I'm a fag who's local gay bar was just threatened with an "orlando-style" attack.

So please, I need your orlando jokes to deal with this right now.

Here's one

A muslim walks into a bar. The bartender asks "waddya want". Muslim says "shots for everyone!"

good one

someone posted this song and damn it all I thought it was clever wherever it originated from

I think this makes sense
crakrevenue.com/?referer=1092669

my god it happened, wtf Sup Forums i hate you so fucking much

Ehehehe thanks

I'm gonna be singing that chorus to myself.

fuck. got me. time to eat a bullet.

Is there any leaked videos of this attack yet?

KEK

Where's the pic of the guy sucking his own dick in pulse 5 mins before the attack?

There won't be
You would think in a gay club a ton of people would get footage in 2016 where everyone has a s6 or 6s

I smell bs

Great job, nigga. Now the Bilderberg Group gonna shut down this bread.

+0129 +1029
+30

+30 +30

Fresh OC

  ▲
▲ ▲

+0129 +1029
+30

+30 +30

Newfag detected.

Imply something about him.

You motherfucker! And I'm also drunk, so thank you, you bastard.

Shamefag detected

Omar "The Gay Killing" Mateen

  ▲
▲ ▲

Should name the club No Pulse

OW THE EDGE



▲▲

Ahahahahahaha that's brilliant.

▲
▲▲

▲ ▲

I'm killing myself

Hi banana Sup Forumsros!

Truly, this thread is an abortion.

Fuck off faggot holy shit. Why are you even here?

ثابت

Wrong in so many levels. JUST.

[alt+255][alt+255][alt+30]
[enter]
[alt+30][alt+32][alt+30]

▲ ▲

But the pic makes no sense. No russian was for a falseflag operation, so everyone would think they are usa soliders.

▲ ▲

:^)

▲ ▲

wheres the video of this

Did this legitimately happen there and the same night of the attack? If so top fucking kek

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

No russian was for a falseflag operation, so everyone would think they are usa soliders.

No, the girl who posted the original tweet later said it was fake

this nigger stole this from infinitechan's pol

Disappointing.

My fucking sides man.