When fucking a trap, does Sup Forums prefer her feminine be hard or soft?

When fucking a trap, does Sup Forums prefer her feminine be hard or soft?

>implying most people who find traps attractive aren't virgins

feminine penis, derp

>hard or soft?
yes

Both, simultaneously

Explain please

Dom top here. I always offer to let a sissy/twnk/whatever wear a chastity cage, most go for it. I like the control/

hard
i want like 5-7 inches dick
all white or brunette

anyone got some trap maids?

Simultaneously means at the same time

soft, it's disrespectful to the top/dom/bull if her clitty gets hard.

hard and shooting all over herself

why?

Source pls

pls post hard cock user

It's undermining to the dominance of a real penis. Like it's trying to imitate and mock it. I know it's not a conscious action but it's still rude. Hence why so many choose to wear chastity devices.

I'd rather it didn't have a dick at all.

I wouldn't know, I ain't gay

then you are a triple faggot

Trips of truth.

soft at first, then i want it to get hard in my hand while i play with it

Prefer it limp, but locked.

caged

and the ugly people losers got powers to hurt the attrative people or the attrative loser people the ugly way so the ugly people losers dont look ugly like the ugly moutaion lion guy loser and the ugly guys losers mell like shit like beyonce and is ugly

>her
???

no dude, a hard dick shows you can pleasure him/her.
and you can touch the hard dick of your partner and if you dont like hard dicks why the fuck are you a faggot for?
about chastity, it is a bdsm tool. i would only use it for bdsm purposes only.

Where is the gif/webm of robotrap ejacuating?

I would wife this gurl instantly

Actress name?

Emilia Clark.

S A U C E ??????

Mirin

well it's in my ass so why wouldn't it be hard?

Soft and small cause I'm not gay

>trap
>has penis
>her

fucking faggot

This
The penis has to be as feminine as possible, if it gets hard then nigga you gay

>Girl with feminine penis
>Not a girl
Pick one autismo

holy mother of god underrated post

bait.
more bait

YOU ARE A FAGGOT EÄ°THER WAY
I AM A FAGGOT
JUST ADMIT IT FAGS

shes in a screamo vid scene trippin on mushrooms

My fave

Nah you're a faggot, I like girls with feminine penises so I'm straight

> ever liking "feminine" male bodies more than female bodies
just admit you're bi and move on already.

>Wouldn't fuck this gurl
Faggot confirmed

if I were getting fucked I'd want to have mine locked in a metal cage. I'd probably eventually want spikes in it. I'd only want to be allowed to cum like that, with a cock inside me and spikes in my cage.

And I'd only want to be allowed to be hard while pleasuring a woman.

whats the source on this? I know they have a tumblr blog full of stuff but I forgot the name of it.

holy shit is that filthy frank

anyone got moar of this hottie?

ewwww hairy
of course i wouldn't

whats her name?

Miran, she is from Japan

sauce? magnetlink?

thanks user

Soft. Being hard implies a desire to use it, and a good trap should be a 100% bottom.

If I fuck a trap I do not care what it's penis is doing as long as it's not to me in anyway. Just want to nut and leave.

soft
and locked.

fuck you cucked mods

sause plz or link, hands busy

Where would you even go to hook up with traps?

A GAY BAR GAY BAR GAY BAR

Or a kink club, probably. Likely several dommes looking to loan out their pets.

I prefer their dicks to be locked up.

cherrybomb, sauce on where i can find moar?

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

god if somebody would train me to be her....