14.6k in cash

14.6k in cash

Fuck you

Put that in the bank you stupid nigger... Unless you are a nigger; then you stole it.

Is that in metric?

It's dirty money, can't do shit with it but go to fancy restaurants and buy stuff I dont need

Enough to buy a 2nd hand Honda Accord.
BALLER BALLER BALLER BALLER BALLER

That's not much...

I can instantaniously tell you that isn't 14.6k

Just eyeballing it, looks like 2.5

I too, have a printer.

Oh, but it is. Cba spreading it out.

Nah thats definitely real money. It's just no where near as much as they say.

Oh but it isn't, because I know what 1k in 50s looks like, and thats only 2 or 3 of them tops.

But props for the hustle all the same :) What do you sell?

oooh big spender, gonna buy Baltic Avenue with all that monopoly money?

What the fuck is Baltic Avenue your American knob-blaster.

>Be on a site when milioners meet.
>Post shitty 14.6k in cash
>mfw

Looks like at least 100 50's to me

I'd say 50, but either way, it a'int 10k :P

Drug dealer, in before you actually owe that to your boss.

You know what, spreaded it just for you

Im a videographer

Buy a gayming laptop land some beats. Also get a gold plated Galaxy Note 5 or some shit.

Millionaires? A single million isn't hard to get, you have to buy what 3 medium plots of land, get planning permission and sell that as a package for $1million profit...

Nuuhghhh, i don't want to count someone else's cash though :(

> counts his own, far less, cash.

It's about 240 50's,dont see why id lie about that

Oh rite I'm it's Sup Forums

you are a fucking dealer probably new in the game and just plain pathetic

I'm a dealer and I don't make nearly that much money. Like... i'll make 100EUR a day, on average. And I never have that much in the house at any time. No. I think this guy has a legitimate job where he was just randomly paid in cash one time.

Monopoly money......

Actually no, I'm 22 and haven't even smoked a cigarette let alone do or deal drugs. Ever. Beer is guud enuff for me

How the fuck do you live on that low income?

>euros

kek that's gonna be worth shit in 2 weeks

Yeah exactly. Have my own company. Only problem is I can't buy decent stuff with dirty money. So what do I do with dirty money

this is highly probable i make 100-250€ a day depending on what i sell

You should try them before you rule them out. Seriously. Life is just straight up more controllable and fun when you have drugs. Thats kind of the whole point of drugs. Take control of your emotions. Speaking of whiiiiichh...

What's your usual

Im good with alcohol alone mate

it's taxfree so it isn't that low also thay maybe have a part time job aswell

You needed 14k to say fuck you?
Lemme grab some pocket change... alright hey Fuck You.

Dubs speaks the truth

It's 2016 ffs do all the drugs be dank

25,000 go fuck yourself

I guess tax free you can scrape by, but still it's gotta be living tight though

monet? average 150€ a day
drugs? weed hash lcd and sometimes partydrugs like molly and what not

Thats $36,500 per annum which is fine for me for now. To make more i'd have to double or quadruple my game and that seems like a lot of hassle. More importantly, cash is hard to get rid of after a certain point. Clothes. Restaurants. Wash some of it through "Air BnB". Then what? Go Guzman and open up a Cluckin' Chicken. Nah. That seems like a lot of work for a headache.

$25,000, that's like 3 000€

Yeah, but it's play money. I've got like 30k in monopoly money, but I don't go bragging about it.

Keep telling yourself that poorfag

But don't you have the same problem as OP? It's dirty money so you can't use it to pay your rent or buy a car or such things.

Sick printer paper cut out money lmao

Kek'd :)

you know it is in euro cash not american rubles

>lcd
Do you work at best buy or something

Doubt thats very recent. Not even one blue 100

Now what's that in real money?

How do you earn it?
(I would guess gay blowjobs?)

how much?

>▲
>▲ ▲

Any of you faggots now fast way to get some mobey for new graphic card and flowers for a pretty girl?

It was a few months ago theres these weird people who buy work trucks and pay cash

TIMESTAMP

thanks yes best buy is my buy one gram lcd for 20 bux it's the best buy in town

Lol you can barely afford my watch. Go fuck yourself

truuu

ditch the flowers, buy the card. solved

hah! you fags still use money

I'm Greek so in someway I don't really know or care to find out your money is mine. Kek.

I don't own a car, true, but i'm sure I could buy one in cash via immoscout24 (car ebay in EU). but if OP only has a one-off of 14k cash it'll be fine. So long as he keeps it safe and uses it at the supermarket, it'll be gone in a year or so. Particularly in a pro-cash country like Germany. Even McDonalds didn't take card in my town.

Buttsex pays pretty well in screen shot money, huh?

get a job pay for grapichs card with legit money and everything you can buy with cash buy that with drug money.

sell drugs and or become a hitman (not fast)

swed fuck off

100 euros a day is what, 3k a month, 1500 euros on rent and utilities a month for a decent house, 500 a month on live-in maid, 100 for phone, 80 for internet, 900 a month left to spend on food, entertainment and other bills...

Sure you can but it's tight...

what? what else cryptocurrency? nah m8 cash is easier

But you need a second, legal income I guess?

OP here

Yeah, forget about the supermarket stuff that gets me rid of my cash. I earn roughly 1200 cash month and 2750 legally. I go to fancy restaurants every week, I can't imvest or put my money in the bank. 14k is nice to have but uselesa to have

make me, bitch

You can buy bitcoins and wash them.
Or you could invest in my Online TV website.

Send me a msg: [email protected]

I thought about selling via cryptocurrency in face-to-face deals instead of cash, but actually cash is way simpler and easier.

Fucking customers have a problem giving me 50s and not hundreds of god damn 5/10s. They'd never move to bitcoin. Or the paranoid lot would, and the big orders, but most people would just stop calling me if I did that.

Also doesn't solve anything.

>100 for phone, 80 for internet
Do you run your own satellite or wtf?

Yup, sorry i thought i mentioned that but i guess i deleted it when editing. Yeah. I have two incomes. 1300 from my shitty student job, and 100 a day (but it fluctuates wildly) from selling pot.

You don't spend 100 euros a month on your mobile phone?
Or have 1Gbit internet?

Kek'd

live in maid, why? new phone every three months nah, my internet is 100mb up and down plus tv for only like 50 so yeah. so basically it isn't that tight

I pay my rent in cash, €1600 in €50 notes. That is not 14.6k...

I have 50gb Internet for 30 euros a month and phone for 30 euros a month as well

Also to add, I rounded down since I assumed not as many international calls would be made as I make for business...
Actually had my last bill text to me the other day for 172.46 euros

Oh, i didn't know this was a regular thing. In that case, I would suggest you do go Guzman and try and save up enough legal case to open up a landrymat or cafe. At least get a bank loan or something. Then stuff your extra cash into the register and pay tax on it.

If you don't want to pay tax, then you'll have to speak to an actual accountant, but they won't waste their time with you unless you're above 100k in cash - at least not in the EU.

Congrats user you have a shitty job. Here I was thinking you actually were an user with money

nej

>50gb
Is that 50gb allowance or speed? Mine was 1Gbit/second speed with unlimited use

I spend 25€/month on internet. The costs for my mobile phone depend on how much I use it. It's ca 1€/month

Oh, thats awesome - I say have an air BnB account where I 'rent with myself', and just put the cash in the bank and whatever-a-night. But it's still not huge sums like 14k.

bra

speed

Fake

I already have my own company so I can wash it easily but I dont wanna pay taxes hahahaha so thats why I'm stuck

Is it taxi free?

LPT: Don't take legal/monetary advice from Sup Forums

Hahahaha fuck all you guys i'm not a drug dealer and I don't know the first thing about spending cash because i'm broke as fuck xD

Who's your supplier? I can't get much cheaper for mine with over 99.99% uptime...
Had it about 3 years and never had an outage other than when my city had a power outage, and then I was given backup satalite access (really shitty latency)

only if you're black.

>Or you could invest in my Online TV website

Fucking kek, ain't read anything of this cringe in ages.

This so hard