Anyone else playing?

Anyone else playing?

rs3

I play rs3 too, want me to hop on and meet up?

how much is a bond nowdays?

i'd rather not, im training agility atm and its rare that im in the mood for that skill

~11m rs3 ~2m old school

Bump

soon maxed on osrs

ign?

Peoples still play this yet UO is dying? This makes me sick!

Runescape thread where the op isnt a begging bitch? Good job op!

Just want someone to meet up and play with, getting tired of agility grind

Ill be on in a couple of minutes.

in game name? also rs3 or oldschool?

Oldschool.
Rsn: pon3

Heyo, rate me?
Have 50M GP in bank and another 40M in various items. Currently working on smithing/mining and making money.

pretty good but you should round your stats more, 41 rc and 99 woodcutting kinda weird

yea i never liked RC all that much, though I do need to do more. Ive just been using the tears of guthix miniquest to round out my lower end stats, like farm/RC

ayyyy havent played in a long time tho

Currently training Attack so I can wield a Dragon Axe instead of having to have it in my inv and miss out on Yew logs.

I just got to 85 mining myself. Nearly drove me mad!!! Fuck training mining man, it's pretty decent money though to be fair.

>smelly tramp
>99s

Good shit bro

Yeah, need a bond though, been trying to flip for a week.

r8

RS3 is P2W trash.

ty m8, dont really have much fun playing any games anymore tho tbh so been at that stage for like a year, shame the only decent 99 i got is prayer

jewish/10

didn't spend a penny except membership

59 slayer with lvl 3 cmb? how =O
also where is that?

genies
wc guild

What World op? I'm training agility in canifis as well

I never claimed you did, I am just stating that it is trash.

I just left to boss with someone else in this thread, you can join if you want add me The Mixtar

this shit is gayer than all of the trap threads combined

How long did it take?

I still play. Rank 200 something on seasonal deadman getting ready for invitationals.

go on twitch tv
look up alisonquinn

thats what i think of when i see people still takiong about this game

>my best friend still plays this game occasionally (like for a week ever 3-6 months).. ok i guess its nostalgic

Just made easy $2k (: luf runesxape

ahh okay, I havent looked into wc guild since i already had lvl 99 wc, any reason for me to do so?

been playing since release
redwoods are pretty decent xp and best gp from woodcutting. Unless you wanna do teaks and some tick manipulation shit, redwoods are probs your best bet for gains.

can you still bot in this game? if so where and how?

Id like to get the skilling pet but in like 5 mil xp i still havent gotten it >,

in my experience, no. you get banned after 2-4 days.

taken a few days ago, got membership since then and have been leveling like a beast

turn pm on

it's unlikely you'll get it by 99.

alright im on now

Pls someone buy bond

yea ive grinded past lvl 99 a few mil.

Damn skillers