Just got my first dub of weed for only $25 what does Sup Forums think? Also general drug thread

Just got my first dub of weed for only $25 what does Sup Forums think? Also general drug thread

that's not weed, it's a horsechestnut leaf

does temperature matter when storing acid? I'm storing it for a week or two at mos

No it's weed I know what a weed leaf looks like

that is some nice shit OP, very "OG" as they say!

Yes it does it matters a whole lot

So if I put it in a air tight container in without light and the room is around 78F for a week the quality will go down?

I've got medikinet XL which is the same as ritalin LA. Inside the capsules are small beads which make up the pro longed release and instant relate components. How to make it so that it is all instant release? I apologise to drug thread regulars who keep seeing this but I really gotta know

Gonna buy some acid some time in the next week.
I'm a different user, but what would you say is the ideal container/temperature for storing acid? Any general tips about acid? Music recommendations, what to try it with, anything really.

I take ritalin for a prescription to help me focus. Is there a way to abuse it for a high, or do you just enjoy the feeling?
Also, I take a capsule with the beads you mentioned every morning. And chalk pills that release instantly in the afternoon. From what I understand, the reason the capsules are time-released is because of the capsule they're in. I believe if you take the beads out and take those, it should work more quickly. You can take the capsule apart rather easily, I believe.

I'm this user, by the way >

what are you all smoking tonight?

pic related

Not any of them but I find acid is a very thought oriented trip if that makes sense. Of course you get the visuals and the auditory hallucinations, but if you start asking yourself deep questions such as "is there any point to life" - a personal favourite of mine.

Ah, I see. Thank you for the info, user. Much appreciated!

Nice coincidence, I'm Anyways yeah ritalin is infamous for being abused to obtain a high. I started by buying it off a friend for studying for my final year of A - levels, which I'm currently still doing. Around 20mg of the instant release pills will give you nice euphoria, however I don't have access to these instant release and am stuck to the time release. They are far better for studying but not for recreation. I'm considering crushing it all and snorting, but I'm afraid if it doesn't work that way.

Unfortunately, haven't been able to smoke in months. Good luck, user!

Out of curiosity is it your first time and how many micrograms are you planning on taking?

Would xanax be better to trip out than lsd?

Depends what type of trip you're looking for. LSD is more intense but if I'm just looking to fall into a black hole of no problems or worried I take a large dose of xanax

Good storage bottles can be anything that looks like an eyedrop container. typically you can get 1 drop out and that'll be about 1 hit unless you squeeze the fuck out of it.
Also, acid will take about 30 minutes to an hour to kick in, but you'll probably feel smiley and happy a bit before the heavier effect kick in.

I'm smoking something similar to you

how much as a dose for a first timer?

that's either a lot of crystals or some really moldy weed...

Ah, I see. I suppose I never really thought about it. I've sold my ritalin to other people before, and I've noticed the happy/euphoric feeling, but I never put two and two together. Never snorted it before, so I have no advice there. My doc put me on ritalin because of suspected ADHD. Figured it couldn't hurt. Perhaps you could ask a doctor for the same? Not really sure of the regulations or how easy it is. I'd never even heard of ritalin before I took it, to be honest.

Definitely first time. I've only had ritalin, gotten really high with pot, and drunk. I've looked into drugs and learned about them for a while, but it's not very easy for me to get actual specific info. As a lot of that isn't posted in public areas. So, I've got no idea how many micrograms I'm gonna take. I'll have to see what would be good to start, as I hadn't even considered that to be honest.

Awesome, thank you for the advice, user!

What kind of person supports the war on drugs? I can't fucking believe how some people are so fucking retarded and plain evil they want to control what other people do to themselves.

I hope every single person who supports the war on drugs burns in hell.

Long live drug cartels and dealers!

>cellulose insulation
lmao they actually do look pretty similar

You think my dealer is giving me some funky shit?
it smokes pretty good, I cough a lot though

Dubs r $20 worth my nigga, someone made an extra $5 on ur stupid ass

bruh, this is some grade A stanky stuff

Crush the beads, easy

Pretty difficult situation for me. As a druggie, I can say I've never considered robbing stores, stealing cars, and whatever else normal people think a druggie does. So, I think I should be allowed to get stoned or take some hallucinogens if I want to. But on the other hand, heroin and meth druggies can get pretty shitty. I've seen a lot of them, or generally anybody really addicted, acting like anarchistic assholes.
But if we're gonna allow self-destroying and addictive shit like tobacco, why not let it be more fun?

My first time I'm sure I had 100 micro grams, this isn't a lot to an experienced "tripper" but I found it to reasonably fuck me up the first time. It's a nice recreational dose, unless your one of those who believe that LSD is going to change your entire life for the better

No fag. Thats maryjewanna

And how much xanax for a good first time?

I used to store mine in tinfoil then just put it in my wallet for later!
Never felt like the quality went down after having it in my wallet for a week as opposed to dropping a tab right when i got them, and I live in hot as balls texas

it changed my outlook on life for the better

That's exactly what happend to me, I noticed I always felt quite nice on ritalin whilst studying and decided to research it. If you ever want to use it recreationally take the instant release tabs. For the dose bass that off of your tolerance to gain the high. I'm going to go ahead and assume you are American and I have no idea how your health system works but I haven't seen my doctor in years, which seems normal amongst my friends and family so I'm unsure if I feel comfortable approaching him and asking for a notoriously abused drug.

In terms of the acid the standard for first time is 100 micro grams but if you want to learn more I strongly suggest drugs-forum.com
Click on the "forum" tab and choose a category, this site has tons of information about a huge range of recreational drugs. Couldn't recommend it enough

My first time was with diazepam on different occasions so I built up an initial tolerance before I got my hands on xanax. With that said 2mg completely messed me up, and I would recommend you go under, possibly 1-1.5mg

My mistake, I took 4mg of xanax my first time using with an existing tolerance to benzos. According to this you can still comfortably take 1mg but 2mg would be fine aswell

Half bar; See how you feel, then just keep upping the dose as you go along

I would handle it like this: Every kind of drug is legal and you can buy it in proper stores (idk may with some little restrictions for really hard stuff like heroine etc). But every drug is taxed. The amount of the tax is just enough to cover the medical/criminal/economical harm the drug causes. In this way there's no harm for the society but the drugs would still be much cheaper as black market prices. Everybody wins. Also the more harm a drug causes, the more expensive it gets, the less people take it.

How much does a bar cost in your areas? I just want to know if I would get overcharged

I can certainly see how this could happen due to the way the drug affects. It has certainly changed my view point on some topics. However unlike some, I disbelieve it's an amazing spiritual drug that opens your mind to all the answers, I think it changes the way your brain works causing you to think of stuff in a brand new light

Ah, shit, sorry. I forgot to take countries into account. I'm very uneducated on healthcare in other countries, but if you ever do get prescribed ritalin, it's great and an easy way to make money as well. Started selling the stuff in high school for about $1 per 20 mg. According to one of my buyers, this is pretty damn cheap, at least for around here. But I didn't really care. Got free weed, vicodin, alcohol, and even got laid, just because I sold it for so cheap to people I liked and they wanted to repay me. I was known as the "nice" drug dealer because I always had a laid back attitude. And I never had to pay for anything. Helped me save a lot of money over time and I met a lot of cool ass people by just not being an asshole.

And thanks a fuckton for the advice, and the website! I'm very new to any non-prescription drug or anything I can't steal. I can use all the info I can get. Appreciate it a ton, man!

No problem man I'm happy to help, happy tripping!

I always wonder, where do you guys acquire the stuff?

dark fucking net

I just walk up to the cops and ask it there are any dealers I should avoid

No, I'm wondering where the dealers get their stuff.