What ever happened to Jessi Slaughter?

What ever happened to Jessi Slaughter?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DeGrotesqueDami
pretty-grotesque.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Last I knew she gained a ton of weight, had red hair [I think], and was an edgelord.

Blacked.

Her dad dun goofed and died.

That's all I remember.

>Blacked.

She's turning into a man

She's morbidly obese, lives with foster parents in Florida, changed her name, and is now a dyke.

Talk to her on skype from time to time.

Roll trips and ill post it.

Rolling

roallin

do it

You know what? fuck it. Here it is.

Nobody cares though?

I'll roll, fuck it.

Poor girl

just check her Instagram

Link?

She's omnisexual or some bullshit and changed her name and is all emo and not in the neat way

She would have been better off if she put a Glock in her mouth made herself a brain slushy.

she put nudes on motherless

pussy pics.i want to throw up.
I WAN DUN GOOFD

Wasn't there a rumor that she was AIDS?

Fat trans

I used to be a mysapce famous scene queen back in high school ( i know i was a huge cock sucking faggot) and was able to go back stage and party with Dahvie Vanity once and asked him about the whole jessi slaughter situation because i lurked a year or so before this all happened and when he was shit faced he was bragging about trying to groom her online and get nudes from her by telling her shes someone special to him. lol no lie. She may be an emotionally destroyed, mentally disabled broad, but that guy is all kinds of fucked up holy shit.

There were so many stories about that nig nog being a pedo. He even got kicked off a tour for it. Did that nigga ever get in trouble.

>famous scene queen
cringe

Reality set in. That, or her student loans for her art history degree.

Dated

I ran into alot of rather newish pics of JS on (Master).

If you can google right or find the Candy board you can find it. Have fun wading the jb

I'm pretty sure he got out of it, but to add on my story, he was trying to fuck me and my friend whom were both 15 and dudes...at the time after the show in this shitty hotel room party he threw after the show. We left because we werent having it and the entire party was filled with nothing but 14-15 year olds and he supplied all the booze lol So im sure he had a pedo orgy that night.

Trust me, if i could go back and not be such a faggot, i would.

she got fatter, uglier, and crazier.

She was an adorable little girl, but her family was white trash which is why she was targeted by hebophile perverts.

are you fat? do you have std's?

look yourself
twitter.com/DeGrotesqueDami
pretty-grotesque.tumblr.com/

roll
Can you post some convos you've had with her?

I'm skinny, tall, successful-ish, and clean cut now. So thank god those days didn't ruin me but I still regret them

oh shit

I’m a non-binary AFAB transperson, my pronouns are they/them. I used to be internet famous and go by the name “Jessi Slaughter”. My experiences have shaped me, I have bipolar disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, and borderline personality disorder. I am also physically disabled, I have a compromised immune system, severe asthma, fibromyalgia, and a skin condition. But I try to live as fully as I can. I enjoy art and music and food and going to cons and shows.
Ask me if you need anything tagged, I’ll be more than happy to tag it for you.

Checked, look above bro. i posted it. I never message her but ive been in calls with her and a few other people.

which personality disorder do you have? open yourself up to user

lol so its abnormal to go through a shitty phase when in school and regret it later on in life? Fuck me user... can you refer me to a shrink?

not alone, there's a lot of ex-net populars around.

fuck you? high school is coming through my little bra.do you shave? i doubt we live on the same continent though

Man... between the internet stuff and her dad/stepdad, that poor kid never had a chance.

>Scene
If I was given a time machine for the sole purpose of being able to go back in time and beat the shit out of my younger self, I would choose the time period of my scene phase.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fagg, but God, I was such a fucking faggot back then.

well her dad died so that was half the issue solved.

got rolled by the internet police for false backtracing

yeah i feel sorry for her. she really was bullied

Well then. It is destiny.

have you taken it up the ass in high school?

has daddy fingered you when you were young?

Consequences will never be the same.

I mean yeah i feel you user. i got laid and partied all the time. Definitely my golden years but still cringe when i look back.

>golden years
>cringe
clearly you're still enjoying thinking about it you slut.you wish you could go back

Well, by your very creepy and very specific questions relating to my childhood sexual history, I'm going to guess this is the same poster.

I shouldn't be indulging in you but not in highschool, and not my dad.

>compromised immune system
She has HIV. I don't mean that as a joke, I think it was proven a while ago from some pictures she posted

Nudes are done 8ch / Instagram / mother less.
She doss cam shows sometimes

you're right,it is just me asking.but i'm curious.do you have anything to lose just answering it? it's not like we know who the other one is

years later and she's still begging for attention... and possibly some SSDI.

honestly, her tl;dr would basically just needs to say "i got issues, and no fucking tissues."

She will be revenged

I didn't even get the luxury of partying all the time being in a super small town.
Just mostly doing shitty drugs in the woods with white trash scene girls.
It did get me laid though, you're right on that aspect .

ROUND 2

sure,just take the one pic she chose to portrait herself with.just because it's the only one where she doesn't look like a run down whore

r*oollllllll

thats actually a nice picture of her.

I don't have anything to lose , but it kind give me a slight queasy feeling to think that more then one person might be getting off on my specific childhood sexual trauma.

Fuck off, nobody is impressed.

Consequences have never been the same.

Don't lie you're so jealous of him

Goofed

How do you prove HIV from pics??

ready for facebook

Sure

Close enough

From the anal bumps. they call them Hivveroids

see? i fucking knew it.
in the end it doesn't matter when you share it here.the thread will die,you'll be forgotten forever.nobody knows who you are.
being honest to yourself down to the last bit is the best you can do and you can share it with you disgusting user brothers while you're at it.
i'd certainly like to hear it

Interesting

The thing is, she had potential. Too bad she was so fucked up mentally to begin with, what with her Daddy tryin to get in her pants an all, then that dude in a band tearin her O ring out...

Poor kid.

so sexy.oh my god i want to fuck her so bad right now

she's gon b ma kids moma

Daaaaaaaaaaaaayum

and the ugly people losers is fat and smell like dog shit and is pathetic like the ugly hippo loser women and the ugly guys losers

o ring?

dis her aftur i giv her gud beatin cuz bitch b actin yo

Tyrone jesus

I dunno what is sadder. The fact that after all this time the fucktards on this board are still talking shit, or the fact that probably 99% of you would staple their testicles to a block of wood to fuck her

she turned out ok, a bit chubby but fine otherwise

Anal.

she can look whatever on the outside.
she'll forever be fucked on the inside though

would i get banned for posting what's in this folder?

dude, she's doing the trans stuff now. she is not "fine otherwise" in anyway shape or form.

not really no

no

I don't believe so.

go for it

either way, it'll be funny to see