ITT : Characters from movies/games that are LITERALLY you

ITT : Characters from movies/games that are LITERALLY you.

For me - Joke, a dark and twisted man with a really wicked sense of humor. Knows no bounds.

is there any chance you have a knife collection, drink mountain dew every day and own a fedora?

try harder

btw slut, he is called joker.

I got a sword collection, I need to small knives that can't do shit.

5/7 troll

Wasted dubs. Fuck you, mortimer

So a weeaboo joker then. Kek.

How is that weeaboo you fucking pussy?

I can guarantee that you are not "LITTERALLY" like the joker. Joker doesnt care, He will murder someone for getting in his way, bumping into him. He makes a puzzle for police that includes Death of innocent people, just for fun. You are not the fucking joker, You are a pathetic Meat sack that sit in your room all day with your fedora on, Downloading pictures of the joker, Praying to him, You are fat and you are growing out of your fedora collection because all that Fat has nowhere left to go but your head.

I'm banjo

Can't tell if my best friend is a male or female. Always goes through my back pack. We have another friend who teaches us random stuff and he wears huge glasses.

My little sister who I care for greatly since my dad left, always sneaks out and calls me to pick her up after she gets drunk.

Swords you fucking, moronic OP.

>Swords

This entire thread made me cringe.

This is not an original thread. Shit like this used to be posted all the time on /x/ and Sup Forums.

They are called BLADES, you fucking ape.

>I got a sword collection, I need to small knives that can't do shit.
You just counteracted yourself, moronic OP.

Just shut up before I track your IP just like Joke would.

I can play grammar troll all day, OP.

>Just shut up before I track your IP just like Joke would.
So then you are not the joker then. Thanks for admitting it, faggot.

I'm Kazooie

I'm a fluid gender. My best friend is tall and hairy. I'm afraid he'll stop being my friend if he knew I had a penis. He is friends with this nerd. I hate this guy... he is always right.

My friends sister is a slut and he "saves" her every weekend. I go with him so they don't fight.

You are an idiot, unless the movie was YOUR BIOGRAPHY you are not literally any character from a film.

i wish i was han solo
because he's dead

my personality is indistinguishable from darth sidious'

You have spoiled the movie for me. Now I don't want to even buy it on VHS.

stop these cringe threads

You cry like a bitch and dress like a faggot goth?

I AM DARKNESS INCARNATE. I sexually identify as a no-reply email from HBO telling you they may or may not have caught you downloading Game of Thrones.

What's so cringy about being as nihilistic as Joke?

Hmmm no reply back, true fake joker.

because you are trying to share that with us why?
no one cares who you think you are similar to.
dont worry though i liked the Joker too when i was a teen

Well, it's Sup Forums for reason, you can post random shit here and discuss with people who they LITERALLY are.

If you were truly like the joker then you would have no use to post this thread.
Get gud, skrub.

i guess you literally are a joke

joke is cool but I like the scared crow better
>picconnceted.gif

i think for me it has to be snek
intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humour

I'm pretty much exactly like Goku (from Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT and Dragon Ball Super) because he is kinda silly and greedy for food but will fight with every ounce of his strength to defend his friends.

Gotta be Lelouche, intelligent, nihilistic and a wicked sense of humor

gotta be spaget, intelligent, autistic and with a wicked sense of humour

>LITERALLY
fag, stop raping that word into senselessness

You guys are alright, don't go to Hot Topic tomorrow.

Literally how new are you?
Lurk moar

I always thought I'm like Batman, especially from TDK series. I've always been surrounded by people stronger or generally greater than me I've found ways to beat them using my brains. I also believed in Batman's message that a hero can be anyone, even someone telling a kid that the world hasn't ended.

Private Pyle from Full Metal Jacket

this is definitely one of the cringyest posts I've ever seen on Sup Forums.

>For me - Joke
>really wicked sense of humor. Knows no bounds.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>I got a sword collection
How many katana's

OP here, you both are fucking edgy.

Yeah, it's on par with Joke

Supraman, the steel man

> Joke

Sounds like you!

kys fucking weeb

>taking the bait
>being this new

I am Robert California.

It's really warm in here...must be all the summer

poor_quality_bait.gif

Please calm down, you're getting really scary.

Im the fucking lizard king

Mad Hatter from Alice. Watched the movie on LSD and it was one of the most human connections I'd ever felt. Sad really.

my internal monolgue makes me both these heroes

Negan- cause profanity is my fucking game, I have my very own Lucille, and last but not certainly least- I have no problem with any bad situation, go with the flow, and raise come hell.

you are an embarrassment to your parents.

For what? For trying to become something amazing like THE JOKE?

I am similar to you, OP.

Pic related.

>a dark, mysterious individual. Cunning. Indigineous and erogenous. An hero to the weak. Opressor of the strong. The hero that the world needs but does not quite deserve. One you would dare not to cross paths with in the street.

And another related pic.

Me.

The Qyoooot mustache gets me everytime!! I just want to gently brush it :3

You really do look like The Anonymous guy. Does the movie show and hacking for the group Vendetta?

The edgy faggotry is off the fucking charts in this thread. You kids wouldn't want to cut yourselves on all those edges right before summer.

E D G Y

D

G

Y

Ah, 1/10 summer trolls, you can never predict em

What's edgy is your normie lifestyle, i'm trying to achieve something.