I'm going to a 3 day festival, in wondering if I keep drinking all day each day, approx 16 cans per day, will I die...

I'm going to a 3 day festival, in wondering if I keep drinking all day each day, approx 16 cans per day, will I die, also any advice, thank you.
P.s I've never gone drinking this hard so I don't know what to expect

I'm*

shut the fuck up noob

honestly, 16 cans a day wont kill you.

bring portable hygiene stuff or you will be nasty on day 3

if sixteen cans a day for only three days would kill you, I'd have never survived spring break.

He's nasty already. You're nasty too. Fuck you both.

Okay, thank you ma niggas, I am going to get WASTED

The heat and the sun will surely kill you, Shirley.

If you've never done drinking this hard you are probably not gonna make it, that shit takes dedication, it will be really stressfull

do drugs

16 cans a day isn't bad if you're not a fag

but, because you're asking, i bet you won't be able to pick up beer number 1 on day 2

surely?
SHIRLEY J TEMPLE!

You'll be fine

You'll be wasted after your third beer, lightweight.

Save mega drinking (not that 16 beers in a day is mega, but you're a lightweight) for a safe environment, not some place like wherever the fuck you're going.

Enjoy the puking, hangover from hell, and being known as a pussy.

Dude you're definitely gonna die if drink that much! I'd say 1 can, 1 and half max would probably be good. Keep on keeping on.

At Firefly last year I had over 16 drinks a day for 3 days straight. Probably 20-25 is a more realistic number.

Terrible hangover coming off that but I'm still alive.

make sure you drink plenty of water, or gatorade if you're not eating. the alcohol won't kill you- dehydration will.

going graspop?

Remember to drink heaps of water or you'll have the wurst headache.

Im sure you'll give up after 3 worrying about slipping coke cans over your beers underage faggot.

wtf? no you wont die. me and my boys would go to festivals for three days and challenge each other to do 100 beers during our stay. the closest any of us got was 97. youre only doing 48, please get out of her with that nonsense.

need to know what Festival.. to provide you with a better medical answer.

no when i go down the shore for the week I'm drunk all day I usually get drunk on the beach, go back to the condo and eat dinner which sobers me up and take a nap. I wake up and start drinking again, bring a shower beer in with me, and drink until 3am when the bars close

I drink 24 beers every night after work, then get up at 4 to go to work. every day

6.5% alcohol beer not gay shit

easy bro.

if you only drink beer its fine. youll puke before serious alcohol poisioning.

but whats the point of drinking a lot at a festival? fuck this, rather enjoy the music

dumbass... 16 beers? shut up. thatd probably get you past a third of a day. if you arent a fucking pussy

you must look just like that pic.

all those calories.

Am or pm?

you don't enjoy music more when you're drunk?

you are really underestimating the fact that peoples immune system can be very different

try been drunk like that everyday for two years, no problems so far.

Trust me u will pass out somewhere before u reach 16

congratulations... you fucking alcoholic

4am to 3pm

Gud. You be gud an drunnk when Jihadi shot yo.

thanks for the notice, thats only the fundamental fucking rule if youre a pussy

just take some fucking drugs like a grownup instead of being an alcoholic faggot lol

drink like 8-10 a day with some acid and molly and you will have a fucking amazing time, it will not be hard to find drugs, festivals are not for drinking.

True talk your body can break down 18 cans a beer a day. So 16 beers a day ain't shit for your liver so you will be golden pony boy have fun!

just buy some water too.

alcohol dehydrates your body.

if you sit in the sun all day and kill one can after another, youll have massive headaches after a while and wont have fun.
down a liter of water before sleep. party on.

If you're a a yank, you'll be ok

You probably won't die if you remember to eat and drink water and not go slamming all 16 beers in one go. There is a chance you'll have withdrawal symptoms after three days though so just keep that in mind. I work as a paramedic at events like this so I'm not just talkin out my ass

love you

did you have to google that for the average person? thats for half the pussies on the planet. Assuming OP isnt in that inferior half, which he probably is, he should be more than fucking fine.

Holy fuck what happened to his legs?

i do. but back then when i was the first times at festivals i got so drunk i forgot a lot of shit that happened. i also didnt go to see some bands because i was drinking/sleeping n shit

This. I saw some other user say he drinks 6 ounces between every beer or 2 and it keeps him from being hungover and doesnt kill your buzz. Do it and you should be cool.

fuck off... refer toyou must be fucking holmes cuz you totally cracked that fucking case.
OP JUST STOP BEING A PUSSY AND GO FUCKING HAM, DO 33 BEERS EVERY DAY

Learned it in my po po academy. I am certified to ruin people's lives with DWI. Trutalk

graspop ?

Yo OP I drink at least 1 case per day at home so you'll be fine dude. Just remember, you are now an alcohol.

pro tip.... if the beers are getting the better of you, go rub one out right quick... will give you a second wind... you are welcome!

Nah stay hydrated , and remember this motto beer before liquor never sicker , liquor before beer never fear ! ...edc?

alcohol poisoning is a myth created by mother's against drunk drivers in order to prevent kids from drinking too much.

Wouldnt happen to be firefly would it user?

Drinking is fucking gay. Who goes to festivals to drink? Candyflip and have fun.

>Candyflip and have fun

yeah i'm not into homosexuality sorry.

Lol. Youre gonna need more than that just to stay drunk the whole time.

>Americans
>'drinking'
Hahaha

This really. You should at least roll. Thats basically why they have festivals.

do molly and ketamine instead youll have more fun

Nigga candyflipping is doing Molly and acid. Who said anything about gay?

Checked.
But he speaks the truth you know...

I did at K for the first time at mysteryland this weekend. I could not do that shit more often.

Going to fire fly?

IF YOU FEEL TIRED DO METH

I want the last three years. Awesome fest.

Woody off his tits! Everyone's doing it!

I'm going to firefly you Fucking faggots. I hope I don't see any of you neck bearded trap fuckers while I'm balls deep inside some 10/10 bitch while she screams out my name (which is Chad)

Coming down now so he has started smashing the ket.

kek

Ill see you there user im a security fag/delafag. 2nd year doing. Btw not many 10/10s lot of mud and heat stroke tho

I've actually gone the past two years. I do agree tho. Not many sexy ass bitches. Decent ones but that's about it.

>immune system
>Processes alcohol
>Kek

Alot of them are gross. I dont give a shit its a few days out of my time and very good pay. Easy work too.

It won't kill you. Beer will never kill you. You need something like schnapps that's like 100 proof and tastes like candy to kill you. I had 50 in 24 hours before and even if you're a girl you should be fine.

See you there shit lord

Coachella is full of 10/10 but they are stuck up bitches. If I'm going to a festival, gimme a 7/10 hippie chick whos down to get fucking weird and freaky...and blow mdma off my dick.

lot of them skanky smelly bitches everywhere, but when you're flying high your penis don't care

I dunno brah. If i'm rolling, some of them grills start looking way better and smelling way less stanky