Hey bros, all you college students get in here

hey bros, all you college students get in here.

im 21 y/o and i took a bit of a break after high school and now im trying to live on campus in a U.S. university.

question:
whats some fun universities, parties, girls, etc
i still want to do good in my classes but i also want to be able to fuck bitches and party my ass off when i want to.

experiences/ recommendations please and thank you:

depends on a lot. how far from home do you wanna be? how much does the prestige matter? do you care for sports?

im athletic but i dont care for sports as much as i do pussy.

im living in NY but ill go to the other side of the country if need be

and prestige is TOO important however i do want a school that lets you separate work from play

isnt*

Syracuse! It snows, which you might think sucks, but in reality it keeps you inside, and all you do is drink and fuck

went to binghamton university. Fucked bitches, partied and got a solid degree. Cheap as fuck too

hmm, sounds good, ill check it out!

ill take a list from you guys and ill check them all out

major in stem or business there and youre set. Just dont do fucking psych like 60% of the school

you basically just described UCSB

sports are always a reason to drink so schools with D1 sports are always a good time
ASU and U of A are huge party schools and easy af to get into, but quality of education is eh.
UCSB is a great school and parties a lot, also right off the beach. UCLA and USC are good schools and all of these have strong greek life. SDSU as well. TCU is good for partying, plus hot texas bitches. UCF has a million hot girls and univeristy of miami.

UCSB?

University of Wisconsin if you want white chicks and the most alcoholic campus top party school.

UCSD if you are into asian chicks and beach parties.

UT Austin if you want crazy parties and also crazy people.

nice man thats a nice chunk of info right there, ill do some research on all of those

> Took three years off after high school

Bad news, the girls are going to know you're a loser who couldn't get into college when everyone else does.

im into whites and asians, maybe spanish

University of California, Santa Barbara, right on the beach. Parties hard and also studies hard.

Lucky that you are a resident of NY.

SUNY STONY BROOK: great campus, faculty, and clubs and activities. Expensive to live on Pong Island
SUNY BINGHAMTON: real party school, cheap. Not known nationally/internationally as a good school.

Either way you did the right way by taking time off. Any of these schools will be fine.

i own a limo company and im in the process of becoming a sheriff, im the farthest thing from a loser

i almost forgot U of O. its beautiful landscape and a good football team to watch, and a strong greek ife. University of Alabama has the most beautiful white women.

thats a good balance right there, ill look into that one now actually

hope you guys dont mind ill be screenying this thread for recap

Alternatively, you can buy alcohol as a freshman. Freshman girls will like this a lot.

I'd say if you don't want to be a frat star UCSB is dope because the majority of the population parties there, not just the frat houses.

thats what i was thinking man, i dont want to get used for alcohol, however, i love girls so much i almost dont mind getting used

You ain't getting puss fatass.

Penn State University Park... great for parties, always meeting new people cause it's so big, and known for good academics

thats good to know, im not into frats, something about an 18 year old hazing me that would make me beat his ass

im sexy af

Try U of I. crazy parties and a lot of bitches. I got to a university in the city so I usually travel there for parties.

Lol forgot you're gonna be way older. Ye look into UCSB. If you end up going there be sure you join some org or a team, that's really how you get to know people at that school

lmao yeah man, i meen shit i aint that old, making me feel like i got grays and shit. however, that 18 year old pussy... MMMM nothing beats it