How has no one blown this piece of shit up yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5t7v12jpd9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Discuss. This litterbox needs to be demolished. Prove me wrong.

because muslims literally want that to happen

Is that a pool on the roof?

What if some dude an hero bombed that thing?

iran has nukes, if anyone nukes mecca they will start WW3

Obama goes there to worship

Thats where Mohammed takes a bath

no its just a shitty flat roof like a gas station. its really just a shitty square shed. its been destroyed before and the only part they actually care about is this little bunch of old rocks set into the corner on the outside that Mohamed allegedly touched when he set the cornerstone in the original building. those stones have been stolen and desecrated in the past and are probably not the originals either.

What are they hiding in that cube? Iv heard its aliens. No lie.

theyve got a meteorite in there

Jesus fuck OP, you're so goddamn edgy.

wanna see in side ?

youtube.com/watch?v=5t7v12jpd9w

Really? Could it be emitting rage waves that is messing with their heads?

It can't happen, Allah forbids such things.

If you want it to happen soooooooooooo bad, then why haven't you done it?

That doesn't make sense he was just asking how no one has done it yet?

Is that a fingerbox?

I like you.

because that's actually a good looking building, unlike that shitty cube

hey faggot how about you try to stop to suck so many fucking dicks instead of opening a thread about a holy monument of a random religion that doesnt concer you in any way fucking kill yourself LOOOOOOL

He could have not answered my question on his own. You didn't have to do it for him.

how close to the cube could a white male get before being caught and gibbed, theoreticaly?

ppl plz don't.
that is one good thing about the muslim religion.
lot of positivity pointed there. YOu think bat shit crazy muslims are a problem now? Thats like getting stung by a few bees and then destroying the nest. 100 more are gonna suicide bomb the fuck out of you. Let them have their box!

Nobody has tried to blow up the vatican yet.
But there was this muslim who shot at the pope.
He survived.
Islam IS cancer and it gets harder day by day
to act like islam is peaceful doesn't it?

I'm all for it.

So edgy. So sharp. So real.

muslim scum detected

Dontcha know. Its blown up proof. Der de der

In term of aesthetics, I prefer the cube.
Minimalist.

I am also an atheist, so both are temples to insanity.

Blow both of them up.

Christianity has proven over centuries that it is not peaceful at all. But nobody wants to talk about that.

it's just cinder blocks covered by a sheet

Want peace from these shitskins? Here's what you do:
Do a joint special operation in the middle of the night when it's nowhere near time for a Muslim holiday. Let the army engineers in like a super cool episode of mutherfucking MEGASTRUCTURES, and steal the fucking habib tool shed. What you have to figure is that the Haaj is a pillar of the Muslim faith. These fuckers HAVE to come to Mecca to see this goth Rubik's cube. Take the kabba (box) out to a ship that's waiting over the deepest part of the ocean and seal it in a storage container twice the size of the box. It should be big enough to stack two of them vertically one on top of another with an eyelet in the middle that can be sealed unsealed from outside. On the bottom is the box, On the top side with the eyelet closed is a full container of pigs blood.

Tell the shitskins that unless all war ends against the west within six months, the eyelet will be opened to flood the bottom of the box with the pigs blood and the box dropped into the deepest part of the ocean where it can't be recovered.

Tell them the box will be returned in ten years time if they stop chomping out.

If not?

Well. No box for you, carpet rider.

sheeeeiiiit

If you are a muslim, nothing.

But when the explorer Richard Burton did it in the 19th century, it was very dangerous.
But he was a genius who spoke many languages fluently, and succeeded.

Read his book, it's in print.

saudia arabia has oil so we dont bomb the kaaba for political (get oil) resons
>the minute SA stops sucking america's taint we bomb that shit

Nobody is going to do that.
Because only muslims would do that to other
religions. Shit, not even kikes would do shit
like that.

For example few years ago there was the biggest buddha statue in the world. It was located in afghanistan. Guess what happened.

i liked his movies

the real reason no ones ever going to blow this up is that its full of loot. No one wants to blow up $400,000,000,000 worth of art, gold, and stolen culture

That's y

(you)

ITT: People believe blowing shit up will kill religion.

like what?
what has christianity done in the last 100 years?

muwha hah hahha ha! when did that sand nigger ever take a bath?

you must be american to be so ignorant on history.

I could see Trump being retarded enough to do that.

So you can't enter?

Tried to help poor people? tried to stop conflicts?

seconded.

Is that your only picture or what? I've seen you in other threads. FUCKIN FAG JERKFACE FAGGOT

Not that other user, but that was in the dark ages dude, i dont see any christians slaying people for not joining their cult these days

Underrated

Fuk u. Not op here. Your a Muslim cuck. Loser

400b? where the fuck are they putting all that goddamn shit man?
>inb4 dan brown said there was vaults with da vincis lost works in them

Christianity, as ignorant as it is, is a benign religion compared to Islam today.

The difference is that women dont get stoned in the West for any reason but definitely not because of the way they dress

Kek i like this idea

you can its just a small prayer room type thing. alter on one side, coke machine in the corner, and about three big screens to catch the game (or beheadings)

What the fuck are you on about nigger

Yeah, because Muslims were peaceful during that period LUL

thats because christianity evolved with the world where islam didnt. it is the same as it was centuries ago and unless you wanna see more attacks happening over decades for it to start to change to fit with the world its either wipe them out or let them wipe you out.

supported the nazi's and the holocaust (a fact often glossed over because of its highly controversial nature, its easier for people to refuse to believe this than to see history)
>abucted, enslaved and murdered the children of unwedded irish girls
500 domestic terror attacks each year in the USA alone. (most of the arsons and abortion clinic bombings)
enable pedophiles
actively protect those pedophiles because god say they were cool, there in the club
Encourage xenophobia
encourage homophobia

seconded

I mean what sort of bad things has christianity
done the last 100 years.

Do you mean to say that a death penalty is an intrinsically bad idea?

Whats in the box?

Nice one captain obvious...

Well I can't think of anything other then pedophilic priests

Nuke all Arabs. I'm an atheist, but I love the Christians. Much better people.

yeah the church was so supportive with nazis that Rome's rabbi converted to catholicism after the war. All the stuff you're writing is bullshit.

The box contains a printed-out wikipedia article about what's inside the box.

uhm the third reich? Soviet russia was also christian fam.

mother teresa...... pope john paul war against war in iraq...... pope francis is very vocal in being against wars...... christians havent killed people in the name of their religion....... christians have become tolerant of all kinds of people....... meanwhile in syria and half the middle east, well we all know whats happening there

they have done a lot worse
the last pope ratzinger was a nazi youth

Because it is the will of Yevon.

Actually it's not his fault, children were forced to be part of Hitlers Youth.

ok not falling for it anymore.

Trump would

except its all true...

>not knowing that Catholicism and Christianity aren't the same thing
You seem very well informed.

Oh my god, this...

Are you telling me to go to wikipedia and read it to find out whats in the box?
I wont put that much effort into that
Poo people suck so I won't educate myself on their brown niggery ways

Soviet Russia was hardly Christian. Nazi's? Yes, but Soviet Russia? WTF are you smoking?

"Your holiness, we still have a massive influx of tithe to help spread God's word! What do you suggest we do?"

"Get a 20 foot cube of solid gold and bury it with white truffles in the garden."

>what has christianity done in the last 100 years?

The main requirement of being in the KKK is that you have to be a christian.

The Army of God openly supported the 1996 Olympic Bombing in Atlanta because it was done in the name of Christianity.

protestant faggot. Religion is not a menu à la carte

muslims commit so many more killings. they are basically creating genocide on their own people. they also.........
enable pedophiles
actively protect those pedophiles because god say they were cool, there in the club
Encourage xenophobia
encourage homophobia

It's been destroyed many times, they just rebuild it. Other than the base, no part of that cube is more than 30 years old. It's cinderblocks mostly

Blowing it up will only serve in making the rag-heads mad for a while.

I just came to this thread to tell you how much of an autistic faggot you are

ISIS wants to so it may happen. Also love the lone asshole with a gun guarding it. What the fuck is he going to do with a million crazy ass fuckers?

Also heard aliens was in that fucker. Heard some magical rock was in it. So who knows.

The thread on the cloth covering that shitty cube is made of gold, you know.

And also got dubs
I'm out peace

>Poo people suck so I won't educate myself on their brown niggery ways

Then why ask what's in the box?

catholicism is a VERY FUCKING LARGE part of chrisianity. you cant say That was catholics and not christians because all catholics are christian, you retard

Oh btw i was raised roman catholic

thats bullshit

its obvious Elvis is inside

and since then how many people have died in the name of christianity? and how many in the name of islam?

An irate Muslim is here, I am interested to hear your opinions...
specifically about this.

Lol you cheeky bastard

Please show the quote where I ever said muslims were peaceful.