S/fur

s/fur

Scaly things might not be fuzzy, but amazing as well

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/show/894821/2016-anthro-armpits-balls-big_penis-breasts-canine
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Meow

I dont think I can go down that road, im much too simple for that.

I've faced down knife armed robbers and home invaders without as much as blinking. But for some reason... The thought of rejection just fucks me up.

anyone got herms

can aonye post the girls with penises

plez

>I've faced down knife armed robbers and home invaders without as much as blinking. But for some reason... The thought of rejection just fucks me up.
I wouldn't compare those two cases at all.
Just because you may be a hardcore street fighting legend, doesn't mean you can suddenly do all the things and ignore your feelings.
Well, if you don't love the person trying to knife you down, that is.

Stronk will surely make things easier, but it won't be the enabler you think it will be. Behind all the stronk you'll still be yourself, and while not a thundercock you've still got lots going for ya. Fucking go for it dude!

So to whoever was thinking about about getting a fursona made start with finding who you want to draw it. Figure out who's style you like for it.

k

>Girls
>Penises
>Bait

the ones with vaginas and penises

You might want to try learning the term for that...

please

FFuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. I had the best furry picture I've ever seen saved from a furthread yesterday or the day before. Computer crashed and I lost it. If anybody can find it from this description I'll forever be in your debt

Solo female furry laying on a couch with her ass facing the viewer looking backwards, kind of brown color with digitigrade paws. Artist signature was in the top left and looked like it said FR '15 but I don't know what artist uses the signature Fr

furryratchet?

>So to whoever was thinking about about getting a fursona made
That was me.

>Figure out who's style you like for it.
That makes sense yeah, I'll need to find some artist I like and who is taking commissions as well. Okay then, but getting a ref sheet is the way to go right?

Are her fingers like in her nipple?

welp, that image was too complex to edit.

h/fur is just around the corner

Ah. Menstrual Expulsion red. My favorite color.

>FR '15
Maybe FK'15 for Fluffkevlar? He uses that form of signature all the time

It could just end up being added expenses unless you only want the character sheet showing what they look like rather then a scene

>Solo female furry
Species?

It's a good red

Canine

Don't think so, I looked up that artist just now and they seem like they only do gayfur.

Art didn't quit look like fluffkevlar and I didn't see it in their 2015 stuff. Sig looked pretty similar to the Fk sig but it said Fr

Hey gents.

>wasabi dick
dude. ow. no.

Who be this by?

Hey Sup Forumsreh!

No clue.

Ahoy-hoy Mew.

I really hope so man, i really do.

>yesterday or the day before
Can you be more specific on that?

The automated Sup Forums filename was 1465777053886.png

>The automated Sup Forums filename was 1465777053886.png
Then here's the time you got it. 06/13/2016 @ 12:17am (UTC)

Don't know if I was here at that time but I guess. Hmm, maybe you can find it in the archives with that info?

e621.net/post/show/894821/2016-anthro-armpits-balls-big_penis-breasts-canine

i don't think any sites archive Sup Forums aside from famous threads, do they?