fuck all these memes

Next year Cavs win another ship. Then he'll be 50%. Which it all pan out

Rip harry

OP is a literal faggot
LeGOAT is still better than all those memes

DeAndre Jordan is the best Center in the NBA

No need for the @.

Lerbon is better than kobe

why do people like to forget jordan play in an era where the defense was 1-on-1 shit. getting points stats back then is much easier than nowadays.

>So Windhorst said that Lebron won't be able to get the max next season because of Love's massive contract. That probably means one of them is leaving or being traded (Kyrie, Love, Lebron).

Love's going to restructure for the sake of the team or get traded. Either way, it's a win-win for him since he's already gotten a ring.

Dan Gilbert would have to be smoking crack to allow Kyrie or Lebron to leave.

>calls a person LeGOAT
>calls other players memes
Well aren't you just the fucking worst.

Thats a weird way to spell Ivica Zubac

Tfw you realize Robert Horry is the real GOAT
>7 Championships
>Made 3 different teams champions
>Jordan retired because he was scared of losing to Horry's Rockets
>Powered his way to a Lakers 3 peat
>Got 2 championships for the Spurs
Sorry ringfags, but 7 beats 6. Jordunn is a bum

That's like saying a Bugatti can beat a honda in a race. No shit, that's been established to people with eyes and brains since 2006

>Ivica Zubac
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WOH

32nd pick, 32 ways to post a scrub up!

This season the salary cap is rising, next season it's rising even more. Loves current max won't be a max deal in 2 years anymore. So he won't be too expensive to trade, although I feel like Lebron will leave to go somewhere else after 1 more season anyway

kinda sad seeing lebron lose his hair due to stress

Why pol cancer didnt spread to this thread while the rest of sp is already lost?
Are basketballs fans less prone to be salty edgy virgins?

yes. we talk about sports here.

Good news is he could afford to buy himself some new hair.

Not to mention his team won w/o him. Lebron literally carried a 20 win team to playoffs multiple times.

/in/t can't into sport
international tournaments are just flag wanking for kids on this board

because we;re the best thread on Sup Forums, notice i sad on Sup Forums and not on Sup Forums we talk basketball only~!

Can someone ELI5 harry? I just started browsing in may

>Can someone ELI5 harry?
nigga what?
>I just started browsing in may
fuck off back to april

Nobody uses basketball to flaunt white superiority.

>eli5

user..

lucky you. I had to be here when my team got the BTFO by the mavs and then the team becoming a laughing stock the year. we still haven't recover from that series.

(You)

>ELI5

What did he mean by this?

>Satnam Singh, the 7'2 center who was drafted last year, will play for the Dallas Mavericks in summer league.

>google.com/#q=ELI5

he's a reddit fag

Harry is curryfag

Summer is here boys

kill yourself

how would /nba/ feel about the spurs getting KD in free agency?

Iktf. Will the Lakers ever recover?

>dwyane wade

RIP Harry.

Do you think Lebron bought his buddy Brian Windhorst some new hair?

>Tfw temporarily blocked from posting for posting a "NSFW" image.
I appreciate the temporary part, but I didn't know anywhere on Sup Forums was considered SFW now. What a joke

id seriously consider quitting basketball...the stars in this league are getting cancerous. Especially with the whole bring your family to press conferences meme, you never saw jordan or magic do any of that bs. And letting wives speak is ridiculous, its like stfu.

Uh.. Why did you quote me? Think you meant to quote someone else Emory

>I appreciate the temporary part
it means you're gtting 5 mintues to post before ban.

and i've gotten a warning for low quality posts. the moderation is getting ridiculous. people on /nba/ are snitching.

I'd like to see it happen actually.... sure beats the Warriors getting him and I'd like to see what he looks like playing for a good (the best) coach and not with Westbrook.

Plus Duncan/Parker/Ginobili clearly don't have much left so the spurs need someone like KD to be true contenders... and I don't think they'd be TOO dominant, unless they somehow also got Conley

Who would be the Tom Brady of the NBA? meaning who was drafted the lowest and became a literal goat?

I agree. Woman like Ayesha Curry and Becky Hammon should only be in one place. On my face. Optionally, they can sit on my pecker but I get the feeling Becky thinks dicks are nasty

DESU getting the win is important and special, but it's how they get the win that really matters and LeBron's 2016 ring is officially legendary

Its the new flux of jannies, dont worry user. We broke the German, we'll break these ones in time too

There's no openly gay players right now so there's no comparison.

It's funny when west coast fags think they can get philosophical about their delusional superiority. Kobe is done get off his dick. Curry got exposed in the finals. Harden is garbage. The whole spurs team is about to retire. Cp3 can't win a 2nd round series so never going to see the finals. Durant about to go to the east. Most importantly the Larry O'Brien Trophy sits in Cleveland.
Now get salt about reality faggots

>spurs had the best season in their franchise with possibly their best team ever
>got BTFO by thunder
>KD is going to leave that thunder team to join that Spurs team
LMFAO fucking spudora fans are delusional af.

What does eli5 mean?

D'Angelo Russell ass niggas

did harry died from trying to dunk and then cracking his head on the concrete?

Does this general die after free agency

Because most of us are weed smoking basketball watching hip hop listening anons so we're pretty relaxed.

Why are the fucking BET awards on like 5 different networks

Becky hammon likes them older if you know whut i meanz

it died after harry did tbqh fampai

>watching tv
cuck

i think it's time i do it for free...the RBL needs someone on the inside to TRULY run this board....when are the next applications going to come up?

>eli5

Drafted number 57 by the spurs in 99, Ginobili is a two-time All-Star, four-time NBA Champion, two-time All-NBA Third Team member and an NBA Sixth Man of the Year Award winner. Before his NBA career, Ginobili was a two-time Italian League MVP and Euroleague champion. The Argentinian national has represented his country in the Olympics three times, winning a gold medal in 2004 and a bronze in 2008. He likely would have been drafted in the first round if it were not for the uncertainty of him signing with an NBA team upon being drafted. The Spurs had to wait three years for Ginobili to sign, but he was worth the wait.

Be quiet goy!

read

>other coaches are playing checkers while pop is fucking Becky

I served a year under Hinkie as 7kt vice-president however they denied me twice already

Apparently there's already a 7kt mod on staff

>tfw duncan robbed ginobili of his finals MVP

Literally what's wrong with watching tv

Where's Horry?

Becky wears polka-dot panties, dont @ me and ask me how i know this

Is this dead curryfag thing just a meme or is there actually proof that some NEET killed himself over basketball?

>Lebron will never get respek on his name

Realized this in 06

>Do you think Lebron bought his buddy Brian Windhorst some new hair?

Yes. Bron probably got him some on discount after winning one for Da Land, from his usual guy.

Also, hotpocket guardians are on high alert, thanks to all the snitching.

Use your own logic and judgment and tell us the answer you come up with.

>but I didn't know anywhere on Sup Forums was considered SFW now. What a joke
can you /redditors/ fuck off already

desu I'm kinda hoping for proof that some NEET killed himself over basketball.

why did you reply to me nyquil?

Why would you post this?

IN THE SIX feet under

too soon

>browsing Sup Forums at your job and being worried about getting fired
Shouldn't you be working anyway?
I never saw Kobe browsing Sup Forums while he was playing

crying about getting a warning you fucking pussy ass bitch. next time janny should just ban you ass dry with no warning

Proof that he died but not really sure how... Guy who first posted this said he hanged himself

I'm not saying it isn't possible, but on Sup Forums the posters here tend to take literally anything and run with it until it's dead in the ground (figuratively speaking)

really seems like it's fake b8 he/his friends made up

>peace from your demons

He's talking about us right?

Uhh Emory dont @ me again

>>Lebron will never get respek on his name

It was possible, but when you're using dead memes like Kermit's Tea and that Birdman faggotry it just gives saltniggers ammo, but then haters usually double down when getting blown the fuck out.

Bron should have just used his own Lelbron memes. Hell, he should get his own 3 minute segment on NBA.com critiquing Lelbron pictures.

WHERE WE AT?

i dont know why you're talking to him like you're talking to me.

Guy who capped it here, its legit.. His facebook is private now and he kicked me off his friends list

It's half 2 in the morning why the fuck woul dI be working?
and quit crying about not knowing a SFW board is you stupid /redditor/

Wait... Wait wait wait wait so the fucking Harry kid is actually dead? The same Harry that you guys where poking fun at?

I dont understand your sentence pls stay off my timeline

wow what a coincidence :)

bro i've been ban for months at a time, 3-days ata time. you get banned for anything now a days thats what im complaining about, this is Sup Forums. Id rather be banned for what i say than be a good little nigel and say what im allowed to say like you.

What do ya like?

>holding the same warriors jeresey

That's where the bit went too far. If it didn't mention sports at all then spee autists would have run rampant with speculation. Harry fucked up as soon as he tried to take his meme game to the next level, he just didn't have what it takes to transcend, instead, joining the ranks of the forgettable.

at least he tried,

it's not hard to understand m8. you sure you're not just memeing out of your ass and incapable of reading comprehension.