Are you happy Sup Forums?

Are you happy Sup Forums?

Not at the moment but i am content.

Not at all. I want to die.

Tis

What the fuck kinda question is "Am I happy?"

this

^

No but I put on a smile everyday so those around me don't worry about me.

I feel pretty good. hbu op

Not especially. But I get by fine, when my depression isn't kicking me in the ass.

fuck user

This is Sup Forums of course I'm unhappy

Nope.

Don't you do the same?

I can't complain. How about you?

No. And it just keeps getting worse.

Yes I am.

checked

An accurate depiction of my life.

I feel like if I don't put on a smile than I'm an attention whore, society has made it hard to separate real sadness and fake sadness

You don't owe them the curiosity of pretending to be happy. If they made you that way they should see it.

Yes. it is a wonderful time to be alive. I have many blessings.

kys

Not really, but I am content, and lucky to be in the situation to live comfortably in a middle class lifestyle in the first world.

That being said, I don't know if I have ever truly felt, or even believe in true happiness.

That's Bo Burnham

What you should do is place the BBQ of your life on a flat, level surface, thereby preventing the weiners of opportunity from rolling off your potential grill.

Actually, yes. For the first time in a while, I'm happy.

For three years, I've been in an on-and-off relationship with a girl I knew from high school. We didn't get physical once in those three years. Turns out she doesn't find guys physically attractive. Now that I finally know that, I feel liberated, free to meet new people.

I'm feeling pretty content.

Good for you for getting out of that dead bedroom relationship then, my Niger.

"Happiness comes in small doses folks. It's a cigarette butt, or a chocolate chip cookie or a five second orgasm. You come, you smoke the butt you eat the cookie you go to sleep wake up and go back to fucking work the next morning, THAT'S IT! End of fucking list!"

In answer to your question: Mostly, yes.

Nope, keep trying to build up the courage to step in front of the train that takes me to my miserable job, but, just like everything else I do in life, I would just get in the way.

That is a happy profligate.

i am if bo's there.

Winrar

i feel fucking great, just started up boxing again and getting in shape, plus I'm looking at a better school than the one I'm in now. don't worry faggots, things will get better one day, but you can speed it up by doing productive shit.

Nope crippling depression

truth

do it on a weekend instead. don't be remembered as that asshole who delayed the train for 2 hours cuz they had to scrape you off the tracks.

the fuck is this cringes shit

damn autocorrect
CRINGEASS SHIT!****

Thanks

/thread

nope but i smoke weed and drink and that makes me happy so after work and before sleep im happy.

mornings are the worst, plenty of time to look back on your life.

But sonic can move at normal speeds as well if he chooses to

just kidding don't do it you fucking pussy just grow a pair of balls and fuck life instead of being a bitch working some shitty dead end job. do something with yourself.

Are you me?

Yep, my life is pretty sweet. I love my family, have nice stuff, no major worries.

Just wanted to add that I attempted suicide in 1994 and am glad every day that I survived.

Yes.

No. My plan is do all the drugs and fuck all the girls before college is over. Then, I'll kill myself.

No, I'm not.

Hahaha no. I'm very happy. Yay depression and anxiety!

Not bad, all things considered.

Took a risk, dumped the shitty dead end job, started a company. I work like a fuckin dog, but I enjoy it, and I do it for me. Its a good feeling.

I have a good job, not taking the train to McNiggers. It just feels like a task to be alive but i'm to apathetic to end it all. I work my ass off, dedicated my entire life to my career, but now I don't have anybody around me. I don't really even mind being alone and yet I do, but I don't have time for a relationship with anyone.

why not get a job after so you can buy more drugs and fuck more girls? maybe you should just kill yourself right now if you really have the balls.

why waste your parents trust fund if you won't even be alive by the time you're done college? just kill yourself now so they can take their money back, faggot.

I can't function in real life. College isn't real life. At least not yet.

It's my money, not my parents.

You remember two girls one cup? I feel like the cup. A medium of exchange for others' shit