Post a picture of someone you know and anons say how they would fuck them -- rate then post a picture

Post a picture of someone you know and anons say how they would fuck them -- rate then post a picture

would tie her up and fuck her ass hard

I'd tie her hands behind her and force her on her knees. Then I'd slap my cock across her face until she started to cry. Then I'd slap her for crying. I'd force her mouth open and face fuck her until I'm good and ready to cum in her throat. Then I'll dump my entire load into her. I'd do this for several days until she's broken.

I'd tie her to the chair so that she could move at all, I'd then shove my cock down her throat as she cries helplessly. I'll then use the tears as lube as I fuck her in the ass.

This girl told me that she used to be a camgirl. hOW can i find her pics and videos online? is there a website?

Throw her to the floor and force down her underwear and then fuck her dry in the ass until she begs me to stop. I'd cool her now burning asshole with my cool Cum.

Sounds hot.

Pull off her shorts and begin to lick her inner thighs, her legs begin to tremble and I pull off her shirt. As i start eating her sweet pussy she begins to drip and my cock gets increasingly hard. I pull out my cock and begin to fill her with my thick Cum.

Bump

Bumpp

the most self-righteous cunt to ever walk this earth

Bumppp

I take down her shirt and titfuck her. Then I proceed to take it all the way to her womb and fill her with my load

She just turned 19, about 5 ft 2

Then why would you talk to her?

Shove my cock into her throat right up to the balls as I choke her. She gasps for air and I release my grasp from her neck and pull my cock from her mouth, saliva begins to flood into her mouth. I take her saliva and rub it all over her face, her eyes begin to tear up. I then grab her hair and force my cock back into her mouth and Cum straight down her throat. I leave her ruined

How would you fuck this slut?

name's clara. definitely deserves a good face fucking at least

She's 18

She looks like she likes pain. I'd give her a cherry bakewell by punching her in the nose and Cumming onto her face.

these two fuckpigs?

Someone tell me what they'd do to my sister? Graphic as possible.

>someone you know
didn't say I had to like her.

fuck her hard