I know you faggots will argue about anything. Let's shift into maximum overdrive

I know you faggots will argue about anything. Let's shift into maximum overdrive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oJKpcfm1qD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What exactly are we arguing about you fucking dipshit OP

>smells like summer

they are spelled differently you fucking garboon

It's spelled Berenstein. The left is obviously a typo

Berenstain is the right one fuck everyone else

No fuck you

Are you fucking autistic

There is a giant conspiracy theory that it was changed to stain using a time machine.

No it's fucking Berenstein.

NO ITS FUCKING NOT

It's Berenstein fuck what Google says.

theres a whole conspiracy about dimensions on this. look up the berenst#in bear theory

hey, fuck you that not nice :(

Thousands if not tens of thousands of people KNOW that it was spelt Berenstein through personal attachment to these books. This has now changed. There are lots of other things as well. Called The Mandela Effect.

Berenstain.

Iwould be one of them I fucking swear on my life it was Berenstein. There's no way that this many people were that fucking dyslexic as kids

faggot

berenstain

>being this retarded

I am one of them too. Not only kids. As an adult I read these books frequently to my kids.

youtu.be/oJKpcfm1qD4
Undeniable proof

Not dyslexic, just stupid and gullible enough to think a parallel universe is more likely than a lot of kids misreading something.
Same with the Mandela effect. All you remember is her was on TV that one time so you've all convinced each other you remember him dying. You just have a bad memory and a high susceptibility to group think.

*Bernstine

Test

Its the mandella effect. This is only one example, another is c3po having a silver leg in star wars along with "luke, I am your father" actually never being said. The CERN hadron collider in Geneva could be responsible