Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums

I've just found out that the drunk driver whom killed my wife and daughter a couple months back owns a car dealership (the irony, i know)

he's getting off scot free as his lawyer is making it seem like his drunken stupor was the alcohols fault, not his.

im not having that.

Anybody here know how to steal cars from dealerships? I will be going there with a few friends, its a very large honda dealership. I'm looking to steal as many cars as possible and taking them to a chop shop.

ill be bumping till the thieves get here

Go over there and kick his ass op down hold back

ive been drinking almost everyday since they passed
without them, my life is suicide

bump

Dumbass

So are you gonna kick his ass?

slash all of the fucking tires

i was originally gonna kill him and then myself, but thats too easy

i want him to suffer. i want to ruin his bread and butter and i want him to suffer like i did.

acknowledged.
i like this one a lot

Just kill him. You're pretty much fucked if you get caught either way, and since all the new cars can probably be tracked, you will.

spread bird seed all over the property every night at random intervals. throughout the weeks so the bird shit will stain the paint

No it's not worth killing that bitch why not do research on him and do it to one of his family members?

Why steal his cars? Steal his life. Fucker deserves it before he kills another person's family.

there are probably cameras in the car lot. You need to wear a hoodie and crack eggs over all the expensive cars. You also need an alibi.

Bump

Bologna will peel the paint off the cars if it's sunny out.
If no lock on gas tank, golf ball or sugar in tank.
Key scratch, slash tires, puncture gaskets.
Fuck stealing them, you can fuck him up even more this way.
Oh, and smear shit on the windows along with industrial glue.

Wear black masks, gloves, and don't call each other by name in case of audio on the cameras. Don't set off any alarms, which means no breaking glass until you're leaving.

slash all tires, pour eggs onto cars, or you could just try your luck and try to cover your ass as best you can and kill him. honestly, if someone killed anyone in my family, I wouldn't give a fuck about jail.

Fucking asshole. Why do they deserve it? You're a fucking cunt

And possibly moltovs if you're feeling like arson sounds fun.

Watch that edge, son.

>I've just found out that the drunk driver whom killed my wife and daughter

Should be "*who* killed my wife and daughter." Hope that helps.

Fuck off, I don't have time for your bullshit!

It helped me.

>cover self fully
>stalk the fucker
>corner him when he's alone
>hold under gunpoint
>spread watered-down mayonnaise on his face and in mouth to look like he just gave bj
>make him look at camera and take pictures
>print off, post all over town
>everyone in town thinks he's a fag

Ill help if you prove your story with news articles, pictures and or court documents

Alternatively you could save the pics and blackmail

You should be on the deep web for this shit, dude. Hire a fucking hitman or buy some weapons.

Op he will recover in no time, if he owns a dealership he has enough money to buy cars in bulk he will replace them break something that he cant replace instead.

Throw a Molotov through his window, ruin the whole business. If you're feeling really cruel, get your hands on any kind of explosives. Fuck up the cars, as well. Try to keep yourself alive as long as possible. If he really is rich he'll probably rebuild. Repeat until he has nothing. Fuck up his life in ever possible way. If you are still not satisfied, kill his whole family or cripple him. If you feel you are about to be caught, become an hero and die knowing he will suffer for the rest of his life, until he offs himself. This is all fictional, of course. Just as the disclaimer says.

i like your style

His heart...... Or his liver?

u sound like a bitch.
>oh no someone stole a car that was insured
grow a fair and paralyze the faggot

Dress in all black. Shave head and entire body, get a suitcase. Buy silencer and pistol, but do it months apart so it doesnt seem suspicious. Then rent a car and follow him home in it. Park 5 blocks away. Make sure you have a mask and nitrite gloves. Aswell as protectors for your shoes.
Put this all on and go into the house and shoot the son of a bitch. Leave and burn the clothes and gloves and boots/shoes with protectors. Then dismantle the gun and bury pieces in different locations. Then return the rental car. Make sure you steal something aswell.. make it look like a robbery gone bad. Destroy what ever you took.

dude fuck that shit blow the guys brains out and an hero.

Summer kid wants to vandalize cars.

No, no, no. OP can't become an hero.
He must do this for the good of humanity.

You just pay some fucking niggers to do your dirty work.

>implying he's not insured

You'd still be the number 1 suspect. Humiliation is the best way to go. Go on dark web and find a bunch of cp, then leave a dollar store flash drive in one of the vehicles at his dealership

Right now, everyone would look at you if anything negative happens to this guy. Bury this shit mentally and keep tabs on the fucker. Then, 5-10 years from now, get an alibi and deal with him then, when the motive is less clear. Know how to clean up after yourself.

Or setup that thing like in that movie "Shooter"

True. But with no evidence means no conviction.

Bull fucking shit. People most certainly are convicted of all sorts of crime including homicide without any physical evidence what so ever.

Then do this

You would have to be a very good actor under pressure. With humiliation tactics, there's almost nothing anyone can do to trace it to you and their whole life is ruined regardless. Getting busted for cp would mean losing wife, kids, maybe even jail time

OP is going to be the first list on a name os suspects you idiots, guy is in court with him..

Meant for

I agree with your tactic more. As it would work better user.
But I would feel greater pleasure in shooting the faggot.