If Murrica bans guns, then what will the moslems use to kill the unbelievers and homos?

If Murrica bans guns, then what will the moslems use to kill the unbelievers and homos?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orlando-nightclub-shooting/
youtube.com/watch?v=fpEhs67ViXg
el-mexicano.com.mx/informacion/noticias/1/22/policiaca/2016/06/14/972951/sin-aparecer-tanque-robado-de-65-kilogramos-que-contienen-gas-cloro
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Guns.

Illegal guns.

FPBP

illegal guns

what they use in Europe. Bombs.

No one has thought of pressure cooker bombs yet.. wait

nail bombs

Illegal guns

from the context of what you are saying I am going to assume you mean Muslims living in America. By America banning guns Muslims will not stop using guns. It's not like a criminal stops and thinks "Well this is illegal.... I probably shouldn't do this"

A Muslim walks into a gay bar, Free shots for everyone!

And guns

Illegal ones that average citizens can't get

Probably switch to using cars.
Americans kill as many people each year with cars as they do with guns (and guns are made for killing).
No reason Moslems can't do the same, although they don't have the numbers to match Americans.

Guns but the latest ISIL Magazine says to use F150's and Dodge Rams to show the stupid americans focused on guns that they will kill with anything. 1 or 1000. they will not stop till we conform or die.

>latest ISIL Magazine
Were there any coupons in that one for the 25 percent off deal?

Body odor.

>Anonymous 06/14/16(Tue)22:04:58 N
kek

Which one is the homo?

It's call Dabiq and no coupons just be-headings and dead gays. But the al qaeda mags have underage girls for sale... thats where you can use your coupons.

>illegal guns are easy to get
yeah, just look at Canada, the UK, and Japan
there are just as many shootings there because illegal guns right?..oh wait

bombs are less efficient than guns, you get one shot with a bomb and most shrapnel stops in the first person it hits

have you tried mowing down a large group with a car, you might kill like three people before you slow down enough to be pulled out

I think the slants prefer swords and knives
Osaka school massacre
Akihabara massacre
Japanese man kills seven in Tokyo stabbing rampage
A 40-year-old man was arrested Monday after a stabbing spree in Japan’s western Hyogo prefecture left five dead

>7
>5
Meanwhile in 'Murica
cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orlando-nightclub-shooting/

I'd rather be shot than stabbed.

that was honorable jihad so it really doesn't count.

hey guys guys from California or Tijuana some guys hijacked fucking Clorox cilinder from Tecate, also you have 400 Africans and Haiti refugees.
Mexican authorities asked the public that if they see the cilinder you report it.
Someone should warn the FBI or some agency
this was yesterday according to the newspaper hadn`t remembered now because of health problems.
youtube.com/watch?v=fpEhs67ViXg

>people go on about stopping guns with guns
>you don't even need a knife to stop a knife

>Elliot Rodgers
>Sandy Hook
>Columbine
>DC Sniper
>one of the other 10 shootings this year
and yes, it does still count

I cant find anything on that. the government must be covering it up

I wonder if they guys who stopped the LA jihadis had guns or if they were Spielberg cops.

yeah your chest of face will do that.

oh wait guns aren't too difficult to make and muricans are stubborn enough to purchase them from half assed dealers.

>bombs are less efficient than guns.
only if you are retarded.

More than 350 people are the victim of knife assaults every day in England and Wales, the latest crime figures have revealed.
>thats 130,000 a year. I am not sure there are that many gun assaults per year in America.

Bombs cost more to make and require some small level of basic chemical and or electronics knowledge for good bombs.

Guns are easy as hell to use and buying them is as easy as 1,2,3

My guess is that they'll probably fill a rental truck/van/bus full of anfo or something similar. Mc veigh style. I'm surprised and glad it hasn't happened.

>hurr durr what is smurggling guns into america from south/central america
>harder to smuggle over 2 borders than one (us and canada)
>we ban duh guns hurr durr
>ban heroin can still get heroin.
It doesn't work. You arent going to be able to strip any illegal guns or most guns for that matter from the populous because they are not all registered depending on the state.
You should not be able to have machine guns in fucking cities, as this makes absolutely no sense. Orlando Florida is a shit hole. Why would anyone be able to get a carbine rifle in that area w/ high crime? This is just a lack of security on the local law enforncement if it was even legal. Otherwise the guy got these weapons illegally, and banning/modifying gun laws will do nothing in the future. You need to instead encourage the median population to secure themselves for protection. Inform them we are in the crosshairs at terror, and entice them to get carry permits. Have them protect themselves and those around them. I'm not talking about niggers and bums. Im talking about responsible adults who are alcoholics or junkies. Protect yourself from the prosecution of islamic radicals. There are too little of them. Just because someone sprays your house for bugs doesnt mean some wont still get in. An infestation that can only be killed at the source. Protect yourself and become rewarded with clarity. Don't let them take the ability away from you.

Ask and you shall receive !!!
here you go user
el-mexicano.com.mx/informacion/noticias/1/22/policiaca/2016/06/14/972951/sin-aparecer-tanque-robado-de-65-kilogramos-que-contienen-gas-cloro

>implying that someone who wants to kill other people actually gives a damn about legality of his means to do it.

>responsible adults who are alcoholics or junkies
Meant
responsible adults who aren't alcoholics or junkies

All you moron with the "illegal guns" argument. Do you really not think making it harder to get guns wouldn't massively cut down on mass shootings? Because right now it's EASY to get a gun. Better safe than sorry in any case. Check your logic you fucking knowitalls

bahahahaha

>implying criminals don't know black markets or smuggling exist.

holy implications Batman
>heroine can only be made outside the US
>smuggling shit is easy
>gun control means we get rid of them and pretend nobody will try to get any illegally
>we want guns banned entirely in the first place
>criminals even need to get illegal guns right now
aside from those there's also the possibility that during a chaotic mass shooting, if 25% of people there are armed, one shoots at the gunman, another guy shoots him because he thinks that guy is the murderer etc.

Canada is well known for it's illegal gun trafficking and mass shootings, right?

>el-mexicano.com.mx/informacion/noticias/1/22/policiaca/2016/06/14/972951/sin-aparecer-tanque-robado-de-65-kilogramos-que-contienen-gas-cloro
Thanks.
Thanks kinda close

causation =/= correlation.

Canada is well known for being massive cuck faggots.

The overwhelming majority of mass shooters are not criminals, they're troubled twenty something's from nice parts of town. Do you think before you speak?

umm.. their mindset is already there, they just havent done it yet.. once your mind is there, you no longer give a damn about legality.

yes.. i do think.. quite well actually, how about you?

fucking this

Great, your argument fell down into "they probably would though, I think". Big mind you have there

>they'll kill anyway so letting people get guns and plenty of ammo for a weeks pay, with no background check at all is perfectly fine

also, wealthy teenagers don't tend to have ties to underground smugglers

i was mocking you with my tone.

if you cant figure that out, maybe you should talk to someone else.

go cram words in other people's mouths.

Forgot the reward for your effort. Half naked viking

Never heard of the anarchist (sp) cook book have you.

Don't deflect, answer the logic I proposed. Why do you assume, what information do you have to assume? Common sense says the type of people we are talking wouldn't have any knowledge of, or the balls to enter the black market. We are dealing with insecure socially awkward people who work minimum wage jobs and are mad, with stock narrative ideas about America, society, religions, sexuality, etc

would hit it thank you kind sir.
the guys who stole it probably know their shit, they are saying probably drug addicts but im not buying it.

Knives.

I never saw Mr White use it, so I'd agree.

I read that was disinformation

What is your plan for the 300,000,000 guns already in private hands?

Not being a smart ass; I really want to know if you have thought that far out.

>there are 350 million guns already in the US

>"if we ban them they'll just all disappear"

god damn it why do anti gun people always have to be retarded?

What about the 70 percent ARs or whatever they call them. The "mostly built and un-serialized" versions. How do you get rid of what you don't know exists?
>anyone built one? I'd like to try it, for research of course.

Gun control works!

/thread.

>guns already illegal in major cities which still have mass shootings happen

yes

if a person has the intent to kill a shitload of people theyre not going to stop because its harder to get whatever median they will use

but guns will always be easy to get in the us, even where they are already illegal

>mexico has anti gun laws
>has heavily armed cartels

case and point

Think the gov wants you to have it? It's sometimes hard to find but lots of info on home made weapons.

I don't think you can ban things people want. If we could we wouldn't have a drug war. Plus, most cops are pro gun, so don't expect them to go confiscate them

> guns could protect us from a modern government in 2016

Go hard or go home user. If you don't have at least 1 tank and a few drones you're basically fucked.

You were right the first time. Most of the gun nuts that proclaim responsible adults fall into those two categories.

That's the same dumb logic that one could use to say "murder shouldn't be illegal, it happens anyway". REGARDLESS of what you THINK, the laws should reflect the governments desire to protect the public. I don't give a shit whether you think it matters, that's not what laws are for.

agreed

That all depends on whether or not you count self-defense and suicide as "gun assaults" like the Brady Bunch does.

Red Dawn

>this same dumb argument

by that logic the british army should have crushed us back in 1776 the first day in Harlem Heights and we should have beaten the Vietcong in 5 minutes

2/10 you tried

And on top of this mandatory once-a-week militia training

this, if you don't have at least one fully equipped drone you're a pleb in my book.

Really??

The vietnamese bled us white with AK47s and homemade landmines.
A civillian insurrection, where the enemy melts into the general population is almost impossible to defeat.

>muh drones

look a know it all millennial. bet you're no even old enough to drive.
why don't you let the adults handle this. summer school starts tomorrow.

Stay mad america.

murder was illegal long before we had codified laws buddy, all that changed is the punishment and the method by which it was administered.

Probably simple bombs in crowded places or put thermite on bridge supports or some shit. All that stuff is basic chemistry. People have been using thermite and nitrogen based explosives for over a century now. It's like meth, you can't undiscovered shit or prevent someone from reading an encyclopedia or chemistry text book

>there's also the possibility that during a chaotic mass shooting, if 25% of people there are armed, one shoots at the gunman, another guy shoots him because he thinks that guy is the murderer etc
Next up on Things That Have Never Happened Anywhere: user!

That's not my point, wow. Read it again dummy.

I think its prohibition is first mentioned in the Code of Hammurabi.

lets see you do it then champ. all talk, no action.

if you only tried harder you could have been relevant.

>my answer to a logistical question is ethics based

fucking retarded, you people get dumber every time you open your mouths

>murders going to happen anyway, so why make it illegal?

This is not even close enough to my original statement to warrant calling it a false equivalency.

You basically made a completely independent retarded statement, pointed at it and said "hurrrr look dats so stoopid!"

You disagreed with your own point and then blamed me congrats

sure kid. ah summer time. all the dumb kids are out of school.

Laws are worthless pieces of paper made up by beaurocrats, "dummy".

Nothing in the world can stop me from disobeying a law if I don't want to follow it, only punish me after the fact.

Laws are worthless, so bringing them up in defense for or against anything is an exercise in futility

sure kid, easy. are you even old enough to buy one?

millennial problem. we didn't have this fifty years ago and guns were easier to get than now.

sure kid. this ain't call of duty