So what does /b think of the new zelda?

So what does /b think of the new zelda?

I'm excited, rustling the Jimmies of the Sup Forums hivemind

The skyrim meme is so real

It's fucking gorgeous. It reminds me a lot of Shadow of the Colossus, in a good way.

Visually great, and seems really fun with a lot of depth.

I just hope that they don't neglect the puzzle and exploration aspect and go full RPG type shit. But I never played Skyward Sword so for all I know it was already heading in this direction. Link Between Worlds was masterpiece

I think you're a nigger

Hasnt been a decent zelda game since a link to the past.

Orcarina of Time was a shit game, Majoras mask was shit, nobody wants to play as a 3 year old Link with a gay ass kitchen knife and a wooden shield. Looks like Chuckie.

Anyway, Zelda's been dead for a long LONG time to me.

Legend of Minecraft

Have you played Link Between Worlds?

No, its probably shit too compared to Links awakening.

Didn't show any dungeons which I'm not liking.

hyrule warriors was the best game you pleb

just realized its the remake of a link to the past, I would like to try it, but i dont have a 3ds anymore.

ill get one....someday.

probably because spoilers. I doubt that they would ever make a Zelda game without at least 3-4 main quest dungeons.

>remake
>not sequel
nigga wat nigga pls

and there hasn't been a decent shitposting since the start of this thread. you should try harder. this post is just newfag lvl

Zelda meets monster hunter

Cliche but OOT is still my favorite. I think I am only missing the special edition EU 3DS box with the rupees and poster inside.

Link to the past is a close second but they are so different.

it not a remake, the game takes place 120 years after Link to the Past.

Stop being so cynical. Everything in your eyes must be shit. I suggest suicide. I'm serious.

You're right. even shit looks like shit to me now. Guess I better swallow a box of birth control pills and drink gasoline.