How many grams of coke would I need for one night of partying?

How many grams of coke would I need for one night of partying?

I just want to have the best night of my life

Any amount will kill you so it doesn't really matter

Why don't you huff gasoline if your that stupid?

None because coke sucks dick
Candyflip instead

get a half and share with friends....probably don't do all of it.

.5 grams-1gr, you don't need alot to stay up all night imo

Aight thanks bro

GTFO you summerfags.

So fucking obvious you're all

If you aren't an avid user 1 g will be WAY MORE than enough. Have fun and remember to test it on your gum first faggot, don't wanna sniff baby powder all night.

All of it. All the cocaine.

1-3.5

1g will prob do for you but if you want to share it with bros/bitches you will need more

I do about 7-15 grams but I like the rush

first few times doing coke has little to no effect, so 1 full gr and no sharing.. and still might feel nothing.

This..

Also don't share notes.
Have your own straw.

There's never enough so at least 10 grams

This man wants you to die
This man is correct

If you're new enough to the drug to post to a forum about it you do not need much. Not to mention its expensive as fuck.

Doing coke also has a penchant for making you want to do more coke..so when you're starting out less is more. Seriously. Go for the half gram and if you want more, know for next time. Dont mess around with the heavy stuff brother.

Also, get a fucking test kit so you know you're not railing some scante.

imo, get like 2 grams.

you will party pretty good already at 1 gram, and to keep it going youll need another.

to be safe just get 5 grams and dont run out. but thats just imo hehe, i like to get 5 grams and spend like 12 hours on my bike riding through town, taking a line everywhere i think is safe. that bike really gets ur hart rate pumpin

5 grams of coke costs like 1,2k here

damn!!! 200 bucks here, no then i suggest 1 to 1.5 grams

129here

You idiots are suggesting a person who clearly has no experience with cocaine get an 8 ball? Do you want this fucking idiot to overdose?

Yes. Yes we do. Ideally, OP would stream the overdose as well, and if he died it would also be epic.

man dont do coke just smoke a blunt and be done

you dont od on coke that fast lol. 3.5 grams wont make u od.

What he needs to smoke is some crack. And better get some heroin so you can come down afterwards, OP.

weed isn't really a party drug

What.

Why is it so expensive there?
I'm in CO & can get singles for $60 all the way up to halves for $35g.
Where are you from?

Finland

3.5 is the way to go.. its enough but not too much just do decent but not big rails. if it looks big split in in two

Not knowing what candy flipping is... Summer is here

Coke is for pussies. Meth is for sophisticated party people. Don't be a pussy, smoke meth.

get 2 grams bro, it will be plenty

fuck you and your absence of teeth. shits poison garbage

2 grams maybe more you want to give as many girls coke as possible so more is always better

Or should I use amphetamine instead? It's a lot cheaper

why not molly

after 2 grams of coke youll be grinding your teeth like molly, trust me..SDJSDUIOGHIUGHSISHDG ITS SO FUCKING GOODDDD

It doesn't go well with drinking

There's so much pussys on here I swear buy an 8ball & just share with friends me & freinds usual just buy an 8ball when we know we're gonna party hard or just stay up all night

just get fucked up on oxies its more fun just don't fall asleep

Do it you'll have a good time

or do 2 xtc pills, basically the same thing

just do lsd or molly m80

What the fuck? MDMA isn't anything like amphetamine

How many people? Me and myfriend usually go through. 5-.75g (so split between 2 people) a time when we do it.

I'm kinda with this guy.
Although that doesn't really create an atmosphere conducive of conversation or really any enjoyment.
>just nods n tods bro, nods n tods

all the same high to me idk

You must have fucked up your brain. How many times do you do MDMA per month? 10?

What the fuck

isnt mdma in xtc? and the rest is just cut with speed that makes u grind your teeth

this has to be b8

Top fucking kek
It's 40 or 50 a g here for the good shit
Those prices are outrageous
It's just some jungle niggers throwing leaves acids and solvents
Yall are retarded lol

You're a moron
I did a g of good shit in fuckin 5 or 10 minutes and was pretty high
He could do an eight ball in night and be okay

not user you replied to...
please elaborate

If it's you and a buddy, grab yourself a teenager. Should be golden