Anyone here worked at Hollister before? Do you have to be attractive to work there...

anyone here worked at Hollister before? Do you have to be attractive to work there? I'm pretty ugly but I got called in for an interview tomorrow. I'm wondering if I should even bother going...

No just be a faggot. So you should fit right in.

This
>2016 applying at Hollister

Hollister don't hire shop assistants, they hire models, so yes you have to be attractive.

Yes about 7 years ago. Their sales people are actually hired on as models. They take your picture on the first day and send it to corporate. If you're too ugly you'll probably get canned later down the lineand you'll get shit hours anyways.

aw your not ugly OP, but being realistic you arent cute enough for hollister you should set your sights on hot topic or something

Look like you can be a dyke bar tender gl in life op

Yes you have to be attractive. They need salespeople who can sell overpriced clothes. So yes... being attractive is a key element to that. They're hired as "models who serve" and if you get fat or become maimed, you can be fired.

What a stupid question.

As someone who worked at Hollister in high school, you're dead ass wrong. lol

You don't have to be all too attractive to be an in-store model, it's more personality since you'd be interacting with customers. And having abs is not at all a requirement, they only bring those people around when it's time to send models out (not every store does this). I'm about a 6/10 and worked with most of the stock and ran the fitting rooms a lot.

Hated that fucking job. Go anywhere else that isn't in the mall and you'll have a better experience. Trust me.

damn is this true? what do they get paid? that sounds legit

Tits or gtfo

As someone who worked in Hollister for a year in Uni, I'm dead ass right, faggot

Show tits. Better off at hot topic

>6/10
>Hated it
Kek you have to be sexy for good hours if its some ugly bitch im not buyin

You should apply for a white house job in DC. They'll hire you because you're an oppressed woman and because you probably have a PHD in Sociology or Gender Studies.

Gotta get all you can get now my liberal friend, once trump takes office you're all going to death camps.

As someone who worked in Hollister for a year after I got my PHD in Gender Studies, I'm ass dead left, because i'm a faggot.

>I make things up on the internet
You obviously don't know shit about marketing either. The majority of the demographic who buys Hollishit overpriced clothes are high school students. High school students are far more influenced by attractive people over "charming personalities".

There's a reason almost every store in an outlet mall hires attractive young adults or barely legal students.

Keep pretending though.

Get your wannabe Brooklyn ass out of my Sup Forums. Go talk like a SJW and discuss your love for penis and how much of a thrill you get from being pounded in the asshole by black men somewhere else

>There's a reason almost every store in an outlet mall hires attractive young adults or barely legal students.
...because those are low skilled jobs suitable for people who have not yet finished their education and can't do anything better?

Aerospace engineering

Yeah I can't tell you how many fat people and ugly people I've seen in those stores. Oh wait... I've never seen one.

>it's more personality
Is what what your Grandma tells you when you cry about girls not liking you?

>Dead ass
Try hard faggot

whew...i had no idea that this would be such a "hot topic" for so many of you here :)

OP you're better off working at hot topic with those peircings

I literally know nothing about Hollister. But if that's you in the picture OP, you're cute as fuck. If it's not, well, you're probably still okay. We always judge ourselves harsher than others.

Yes, yes, I know anons, Sup Forums is not for saying nice things. I'm in a good mood, roll with it.

>Be 18
>Walk into mall store
>My shoes are fine
>Girl working at one of those stores says "you're not going to walk around in those shoes are you?"
>Think I'm being flirty
>Buy a $80 pair of shoes and get her name/number
>She never answers or responds
>See her working at another store next week
>She's wearing a name tag at this store with a different name

Ah to be 18 again. 2006 was a fun time.

You can say whatever you like, it's just beta cringe as fuck to whiteknight so hard.

>People itt think that's the op

Jesus Christ guys... really?

Or maybe I just know how to show women the respect they deserve. Learn some manners mister. You won't get any girls until you do.

Good day sir :)

yeah and how is it, being alone all the time? So as long as you're alpha, nothing else matters right?

HELA! O WONT TO WOK OT HOLOSTO! O OWAYS ONT TO LOOK GOOO FOO PEEPOOOOO KAUSE OM HOT

As someone's who ate a brownie once, you bet i'm a boy scout

You're like... a solid 6. You'll be fine.

is it summer already?

Look at the file name you fucking retard.

How are people so god damn stupid? I don't get it.

You're pathetic dude

looks like we found a summerfag here

People don't typically behave irl the way they do online.

Or at least thats how it used to be. Kids who grew up online seem to be different. Hence all the faggoty behaviour in colleges now.

O DONT TONK THOT WOS O GOY!

Holy shit there's a lot of people in here that are self-conscious and butthurt about their looks.

Yes, they hire people as service models so that they can fire them if their looks change. A lot of places do that. At least it's not Hooters or a high end strip joint.

tits?

Your not ugly very cute

Wouldthroatfuckandcumalloverface/10

Of course you should go. The worst they can do is say no. It's not like they are gonna stamp your meal card "No Desserts" or some shit.

NEVER let an opportunity pass without trying. EVER.

>Filename
Hey guys we got ourselves a newfag

Yeah and it paid mimum which was 5.50 at the time I think

Actually, if you're ugly they don't say no in most of those stores. They'll tell you to find their application online or somehow they won't be able to find applications and ask you to come back later.

That's what they're told to do because of the whole "discriminating against people for their looks" shit.

As someone who ate a moraca I'm dead alive locorice thong fother mocker, I got my highschool degree in scientology so that makes me biscut.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Just fuckin go. Get interview experience. Of you don't get hired big deal... Try again somewhere else you don't lose anything by interviewing.

HO HO HO

Worked at Hollister for a few years. 2007-2009. It's a mindless job and the only thing they care about is if you look attractive in their clothing.

They try to sell sex and they do it well. Their target demographic are boys and girls from the ages of 12+.

They are definitely a racist company. Anytime there are black people in their stores the managers follow them and they tell the associates to watch them. I myself have experienced this.

But on the bright side, it's a great way to get laid. I fucked 8 girls that worked there.

>being this new
>Republika Srpska dog is not pleased

Thats not being racist, thats being realist.

WalMart was the same way in the electronics department regarding black people. The LP lady would always tell me to follow them closely.

>Two ooga boogas come in, both fat as hell and look ratchet
>Following them around from aisle to aisle, they're not looking at anything, just walking around
>"WUT WE AINT GUN STEAL NUTIN!"
>Stop following them and stand at the desk bored, no other customers
>They ended up cutting up a box for one of the desktop computers and stole it hiding it under coats
>They were caught 20 minutes later

Sometimes the racist managers and LP people are right

I mean did I say they were wrong?

summer

How fucking retarded are you? Two clicks would have told you that's obviously not the OP.

>HURR DURR IM A FUCKING DIPSHIT WITH NO RESPONSE "OMG SUMMER IS HERE"

You can always tell who the newfriends are trying to fit in.