You, as a male or female user, for some magical way or whatever, wake up as a rather attractive 12 year old female...

You, as a male or female user, for some magical way or whatever, wake up as a rather attractive 12 year old female, what do you do?

Bump

>Implying you wouldn't take nudes for pedos to pay you for having them

I enjoy going through my teenage years again and correct the mistakes of my first time around.

Is my life 100% the same? Like I just wake up in bed and everyone is like 'wtf?

This, and my fiance is now a pedophile with age difference raised form 8 to 17 years.

You have the same knowledge, your family and friends don't seem to notice your difference, your friends will remain adult, unlike you

I'd probably finger fuck myself for a bit and then start a faceless cam show and try to make cash of that.

I would tease as much men as I could without getting raped

Bump, don't let this shit die

Hm. You know I honestly dont know. I dont think I'd act much differently if I were a 12 regardless of gender though (sorry other anons who are a bit more perverted). I'd probably try and learn as much as possible my new age group. Try to apply my experiences as a 29 yr old man and and 12 yr old girl and hopefully understand the world and the people in it a lot better.

So zero men

What are you literal autismo?

Well what would you do then?

Probably the same, but I would blackmail pedos in my free time

Sell nudes of myself for 50 bucks a pop. 125 for Skype/video session. Cry victim if caught by parents/authorities.

I feel like that has the potential to backfire.

Honestly, what wouldn't some do with that type of body

Wonder how the fuck I'm going to explain this to my loved ones.

I'm not into pedo stuff so it really wouldnt be much fun to me. Maybe when I got older I'd appreciate it.

Exactly how?

Are my health problems taken care of?
For instance, I have ulcerative colitis, so as a result I have to compromise my own immune system, which causes a lot of acne because my immune system can't fight back.
Would I be perfectly healthy?

Perfectly healthy, just another 12 yo cute girl

Because you might get raped and killed by a pedo? Even if you just communicate online they might still track you down

Same, but for my professor.
Plus all my records would be wrong.
Do I have a new name?

hm

I'd use public libraries or proxys even, I would have tought about that in advance

You would choose one for you I think

Awesome, I'd probably just enjoy my health by traveling and writing software on the go.
Also having tons of sex with other girls without the risk of the vast majority of stds.

Almost no pedo wants to do that.

Dress up in cute clothes, masturbate, cosplay, post (safe) pics, be a cute imouto for anons, and also thank everything that can be thanked for making my only dream in life come true.

Dread the knowledge that my first period will be coming soon.
Also learn some self-defense.

I imagine trying to blackmail somebody over something as socially taboo as this could have unpredictable results.

Well that doesn't sound as wonderful

Most would pay up, some would tell you to send them to prison, almost all of the rest would kill themselves or go into hiding.

Ok, now, what nationality would you as a girl be?
That means genetics and native race of the country
>pic related, this or germany

I would choose USA, only country worhty of lolis

Japanese or Korean.

Pretty cute lolis there, but you all gotta consider France or Belgium

Why is islam so big and why haven't we nuked mecca?

is this legal

Eat a shit load of junk food everyday and make myself fat by the time an adult.

It's not

become a lebian

I'm a 12 year old girl with all her friends being older than 20, excellent. That'll go great.

Fucking masturbate of fucking course.