I believe the Republican party will turn against Trump...

I believe the Republican party will turn against Trump. They will cite his constant racist remarks and unfounded accusations as why they can no longer tolerate him.

Agree? Disagree?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/top-republicans-join-obama-in-condemning-trumps-words/2016/06/14/fb1619c0-325e-11e6-95c0-2a6873031302_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_campaign-830pm:homepage/story
youtube.com/watch?v=sKwsU1JJ9Uo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Then they'll lose the election. They might do well at the Congressional level (plenty of disdain for Hillary there) but that's the best they can hope for.

>cite his constant racist remarks

Cant do that when hes never said anything racist in the first place

trump is slightly racist but aren't we all?

It's perfectly normal and human to be racist.

He's not even a politician. he's a bullshit business man.

They'll murder him on the Senate floor

hes not racist, everyone else is for inferring he's racist

Yes, it's already happening

washingtonpost.com/politics/top-republicans-join-obama-in-condemning-trumps-words/2016/06/14/fb1619c0-325e-11e6-95c0-2a6873031302_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_campaign-830pm:homepage/story

Totally this. He may say some things off the cuff but if you actually listen to him and not just soundbytes he doesn't say any racist shit.

He is too smart for that. Not saying he isn't racist (and aren't we all) but he isn't dumb enough to just blurt it out.

Fuck I love the momentum he has. If you would have told me the GOP frontrunner would have the positive tweets from the LGBT community in the thousands I never would have believed it.

Trump 2016
Make America Great Again

>I believe the Republican party will turn against Trump

They won't. It isn't that they like trump - most party establishment fucking hates him. Problem is they don't want to alienate their base. Republican voters chose this asshat against the best the "The Party" had to offer.

I think he is a bigot - bit of a difference in my book. I also think he is an elitist fuck, regardless of skin color.

>I think he is a bigot
Can you provide evidence for this?

I remember when the 'Mexicans are rapists' thing was big. Then the transcript of his speech came out and everyone saw that he was trying to offer compassion for those raped while illegally crossing.

The republitards love trump

Paul Ryan will be the first to speak out against him. He didnt want him in the first place.

Nah speaker of the house endorsed him weeks ago saying trumps remarks are dumb but he will push republican agenda all the same

youtube.com/watch?v=sKwsU1JJ9Uo

>constant racist remarks
Provide an example.

I don't know, maybe if I tried. I'm just telling you my impressions. He seems like a bigot. He seems to appeal to bigots, like my dad and aunt who think jews run everything.. but that Obama and muslims are taking over the US.

They say he "tells it like it is".

The fact that he promotes a ban on people of a specific religious background ("Muslims") from entering the country goes against some of the basic principles this country was founded on.

Bigot: " a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)"

I think he unfairly dislikes / refuses to accept 2 different groups of people : illegal immigrants and Muslims.

I think that is a pretty good guess based on his statements.

Literally type in your search bar trump racist statement and there's examples everywhere

this is shameful. delete this image from the internet

They tried turning against trump, every damn step of the way. They dont have anyone left to turn away toward at this point.

It's Trump, deal with it.

Also, Bernie supporters arent necessarily in Hitlery's camp. The centrists are aways the deciding factor, and in an anti-establishment year, Trump is more radical than she is.

I'll get right on it

How old are you?

You're in the wrong place

Okay, but can you post an example?

He has stated that the Judge in his case cannot be fair, because he his parents were from Mexico.

I don't know, is that racist? Or just rude and insulting. Does it matter? The guy just seems like a rich entitled asshole - who normally gets to do whatever he wants as long as he can afford it. He doesn't answer to anyone, except maybe the banks he borrows from.

look at little johnny here all excited to win a debate on the internet.

Get off the internet grandma

I just posted one

OH NO HE SAID BLACKS!!!
NOT AFRICAN AMERICANS!

Oh noes! the establishment that fought and turned against him every step of the way is against them! OMG, leik..what a revelation,right?

Jesus christ you idiots are slow as shit. The establishment wanted their boy jeb bush as their candidate, but he got trounced because he was a shitty moderate. after that, they supported anybody they can just so trump didn't in, so they failed. now he's the candidate, they are going to go as far as throw the election to Hillary if they have to.

who the hell can keep up with what they want to be called
when they change their mind every other week

Not sure if bait or i completely missed something.
A man against gay rights is receiving positive feedback from the LGBT?
A man who said that the majority of mexicans who come to the US are rapists is not racist? A man who says he is against radical Islam, and therefore he wants enforce discriminating laws against all muslims is not racist?

And too smart to blurt out remarks that would be perceived as racist? Trump has the rhetorical ability of a 9 year old (litteraly, there was a study based on WordMaps, who analysed his speeches with regard to Lix number, and Trumps speeches are roughly equivalent to a 4th grade level) and he constantly says completely batshit crazy shit, racist, sexist you name it.
He is the only presidential candidate who i feel comfortable saying is straight up unintelligent, despite there being plenty other whom i disagree with politically.

>inb4 fuck you thats just your opinion.
This is a debate forum, among other things.

Not him but many members of the LGBT community didn't like the way Hillary handled Orlando so they found themselves supporting Trump's reaction to it. It's not so much that they completely support Trump as it is they are already getting sick of Hillary (can't blame them. She's a cunt)

I am from Bulgaria, other eurocucks call us racist for calling gypsies that, even though they do prefer to be called that instead of roma. Go figure. We don't give a fuck, though, and neither should you. They call you whites, call them blacks in return.

Trump is the last chance for liberalism to survive in the USA.

If hillary takes over, she will fucking FLOOD the country with muslims and they will kill every single gay/liberal in this country.

She will then ban guns and put every single white in a death camp.

GOP establishment cucks are trying to cling to power any way they can, forgetting that the vast majority of the country
>doesn't want fucking illegal immigrant amnesty
the dem establishment only wants it as a way to pack the ballot box with welfare state voting wetbacks
>wants the government to keep their hands off our fucking guns
>doesn't give a flying fuck that muslims get their feelings hurt over being associated with their 8th century religion.
>is disgusted that Obama used this as a way to get pissy at trump and take a swipe at gun rights. we wanted a solution, not whining from the goddamn president.

the french response to a terror attack was to close the borders, ramp up bombing efforts, and conduct hundreds of raids on suspected islamic terrorists in a media blackout

the american response is apparently to plug our ears and pretend muzzies don't hate fags AND america and stand on 50 peoples corpses to champion the restriction of rights

>mfw Obama talking about how banning muslim immigration is insulting the constitution and a first amendment violation
>in the next breath says we should destroy the second and 4th in the name of safety
this is exactly the type of shit that makes people want to make america great again.

I see, well that makes more sense.

wel come to the family son

>A man against gay rights is receiving positive feedback from the LGBT?
he's for state rights, and the supreme court already decided gay marriage. He doesn't give a fuck where trannies take a piss and doesn't want to let a bunch of 8th century fab bashers into the counrty. hillary was against gay marriage until the '08 election when it became politically expedient.
>A man who said that the majority of mexicans who come to the US are rapists is not racist?
pretty much every central american woman who illegally immigrates into the US is raped along the way. the categorically are rapists m8
>therefore he wants enforce discriminating laws against all muslims
the president holds the power to establish immigration policy and the state department handles immigration. Name one good reason why we should import rapefugees like the europeans. I prefer not having to deal with roving rape gangs, sharia law zones, street crime, and random acts of arson when muzzies are pissed or just bored. fuck em.

>he's like literally hitler guys
you are ignorant of US government, law, world events, and the constitution. Thank god fbactivist faggots like don't actually vote.

>strongly and unfairly
go tell the families of the 49 dead about how we're being bigoted towards muslims cuckanon

BTFO
T
F
O

Seriously go fuck yourself shillary