I threw this up after drinking shots, beer and mostly coffee. my question?? is it blood or just coffee??

i threw this up after drinking shots, beer and mostly coffee. my question?? is it blood or just coffee??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mallory–Weiss_syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=4DHI4cloSKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just coffee, you would know if it was blood my dude.

that's just the garbage you were ingesting, if it was blood it would be ruby red and sparkly.
If you threw up dark, spoiled blood that had been partly digested you'd have other symptoms.
Cut back on all that shit for a day or so.
>shots and beer
>the vomit program

Looks more like shit to me! Thats what you get for deinking Starbucks feggit!

blood is nearly black when this solid

i had not drank any coffee for at least 3 day's and any alcohol for 2 weeks. ive had this weird coffee/blood puke before. it scares me a little but the throw up is because of drinking too much alcohol only. also the puke dosent have the trademark blood taste.

wasnt starbucks at all just folgers and molson canadian and hard liquor shots.

bump. more pics of my mabye stomache/ throat cancer

in the toilet with water.

That came from your stomach? Have you been eating shit again?

Thank you all for your comments. they have made me less concerned about this shit ive been throwing up about once a month for the last 10 months. when i do take a break it stops, and the day i start drinking after a break i puke this weird shit up. i just want to know it is 100% isnt blood. also i think im a little too young to be puking blood. again thank you guys.

You really are stupid coming for advice on Sup Forums. If you are throwing up, what resembles, coffee grounds, you are more than likely bleeding internally. Go to the E.R. right away. This isn't a joke. Google it yourself.

it did not taste like feces. or blood. it just tasted like acidy puke. if it was feces it had 0 taste of feces. c

Actually if and when you vomit up blood it looks like coffee grounds. Just sayin

the thing is, when i stop drinking it doesnt happen at all. this is my first day of "heavy" drinking. i drank 4 beer and 7-8 shots of hard liquor chased with coffee.

Thats actually the lining of your stomach.

I'd say you have 30 monutes to live, tops

Then that might be the problem. If you aren't in any pain, just go easy and keep drinking water or maybe some apple juice to wash out all the liquor. Visit your doctor and get advice from him. None of us are doctors but some of us have common sense to know when something could be serious.

another pic.

Eat some baking soda or some tums drink some water and get some rest bro

0 pain at all. Ill take the advice ive gotten from here and go to a doctor. thanks Sup Forums. you guys have helped yet agian.

You're posting pictures of bloody vomit from drinking toxic substances onto Sup Forums...what the fuck OP.

Dude, that is fucking blood.

And honestly dude, I've thrown up lots of blood but that is a shit load. And its all congealed. Nigga you got some bad shit happening in your intestines. You need to see a doctor and probably stop drinking for a while.

You have a Jew in you

Perhaps Mallory-Weiss syndrome.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mallory–Weiss_syndrome

You got cancer and you are gonna die OP how do you feel?

Coffee is just brown water dude. Unless you are eating handfuls of coffee grounds that is blood dawg. And that is a lot of fucking blood. You don't need to go to the ER but you need to stop drinking and see a doctor.

Oh and enjoy your endoscopy haha

it did not taste like blood at all. when you throw up blood do you taste the metalicly blood taste or is it hidden?

Maybe it's Lupus.

its dogshit

No, you do not taste the blood, it just tastes like acid puke and whatever garbage you've ingested.
Nah that is when you puke straight blood that actually does taste metallic, I got it from violent drug with drawals once.

OP just has deep down bleeding ulcers from his alcoholism.

t. alcoholic

It happens all the time? It's digested blood. You're an alcoholic and you could have varices in your esophagus due to portal hypertension and probably also have liver scarring. That or an upper GI bleed. You need to see a doctor right away. I'm not joking. Google it. See a doctor now.

youtube.com/watch?v=4DHI4cloSKE

Yeah OP is obviously shit for brains, but since you sound like a doctor or nurse, is it possible to have liver damage from alcoholism even if liver counts are high but still in normal range?

no. i was drinking about once a week up until may. then i stoped until now and i just started thowing this weird black, red shit up today. ive thrown it up about 4-5 times in my life and all after heavy drinking.

Holy shit dude, go to the mother fucking hospital then.

Or die, I don't really care either way.

Its old jizz. Nothing wrong with that. Be a proud.

Again i thank you all for the advice. ill stop drinking for another month and see a doctor asap. this puke has been caused 100% by heavy drinking and i will see if it is somthing serious.

Yeah you have a massive fucking bleeding ulcer at best. You stopping drinking isn't going to change this fact. You are still bleeding right this very moment.

Are you like American and too stupid to have medicaid, or are you just like the dumbest foreigner on earth?

Listen to this guy Watch this video And then if you feel like its cool then god speed bro. You are risking bleeding to death in your sleep without even knowing.