As soon as I saw this ref I knew he'd refball it

as soon as I saw this ref I knew he'd refball it

there's something about bad refs you just know as soon as you see them. they're more interested in imposing themselves in the game than letting the game happen. something in their eyes tells you

GOAT ref

was gonna post something like this

literally in the first five minutes I knew he was trying to attention whore a bit at least

this probably isn't the end unless he gets roasted by his bosses at half time

fuck off OP
HEBER IS GOAT REF

That's every bald ref for you

the lack of hair was a clue to me

REF 1

ARGENTINA/CHILE 0

Ruining the final out of spite because you got eliminated on the first round.
KeK.
What a small dick faggot.

Ref is fucking trash. The first red card was justified, but the second? WTF?

He lost the plot, few decisions were clearly influenced by players crowding him, players feel it and will continue to pressure him.

the first wasn't justified either. Learn the sport.

What blows my mind is this cunt will be allowed to continue refing future games.

it happened in all the games of this cup. Full meme cup.

Heber is absolutely shit even for our domestic league(refs here are not professionals), I honestly don't know why CONMEBOL would put him in charge of such a big game.
I'm ashamed of this shitshow.

All clean fouls, is players act like idiots on a fucking final its their fault

This ref is fantastic, he brings all kinds of drama with his mad calls

HABLA DESPACITO QUE NO LO ENTENDO

I don't think it was a good call but that was about his fifth foul in the first 28 minutes and his first yellow could have been a red in another game

he's a dumb huemonkey, brain full of zica and parasites.

Hank Schrader for teh win

my brother, the energy in this game is so loud. He is literally trying to pour a cup of water on an Albertan wildfire.

Game is kek. The memes are gros

Never trust a bald person.

how can this even go on?

dude is completely retarded, he literally gives cards away because he can't handle the pressure from the players from each side. really embarrassing.

You can talk when Colombia wins something, faggot. Kill yourself. (Not american)

>people still unironically against replay/video ref.
This sport is a joke

maybe the ref want the cup for himself cuz he is from HUE

Callate la boca mogolico, tarjeta roja a Rojo? Fue fuerte pero ni lo tocó, como mucho era para amarilla; en cambio se hizo el boludo con la patada de Aragui. Tocá de acá gordo sarnoso.

attention whore and can't handle player pressure
literally giving away cards to get attention and later to make it even to the other team

Is that Keirrison?

It's not a true Copa America final without a bad ref

still no yellow deserved. Its not about "balancing" the game, its about calling the things right. It was not a yellow.

he looks like that bald guy that eats bizarre shit, what was his name?

esto

And Rafinha

I don't know about games in Brazil but this is just embarrassing, the guy has no clue about what a ref should do. It's not even funny and ruins the game.

This

>People
People are demanding that shit. The corrupt organisations (FIFA conmebol uefa AFA etc) are against it

Anthony Fantano

It's been bad even for our domestic standards too

Second foul was two footed wreckless. Fair red.

Obstructing a run on goal is a fair yellow

Your players are stupid as fuck tho. Higuain could have killed the game and then when you had one more in the pitch you could not control the game.

Messi once again is hiding from the game, the others have no idea what to do. I fell sorry for Messi but your country deserves to lose.

>tfw chubby kid who was always picked as the ref instead of playing
>still get to fuck Argentina and Chile in the finals of a copa America by himself

Don't let your dreams be dreams

no it's not lad. It is a foul but its not a yellow. It was not a clear opportunity of goal. The second red card was him trying to balance the game casue he knows he fucked one with the first one.

He's terrible in our domestic league too, cards people like crazy and a lot of those cards on questionable decision.
Then gets your players/managers suspended and fined because you aren't allowed to argue with refs on fucking Brazil of all places, where these cunts aren't even considered professionals.
Disgraceful.

you're right he kind of does.

This right here

Andrew zimmern

What the fuck is wrong with Higuain? Does he hate Messi for some reason and doesn't want him to win a cup?

it was a yellow, last defender

Maybe he fell in love with Ronaldo at Real.

Igual lo banco en lo de que los jugadores están siendo unos pelotudos.
A Mascherano lo amonestaron por hacerse el malo innecesariamente con Vidal y ya queda condicionado el equipo.

This rule doesn't exist m8, it is clear chance of scoring

He was in the last Chile x Argentina this year m8

He is in Libertadores too

Its not refball, its just uncivilized monkeys who hate each others playing

they are not,in fact they are implanting this

i just love the word mongolico kek.. here we say mongol... but mongolico is just a lot better

He looks like a creep desu senpai

>mfw some irrelevant brazilian cuck believes he's the next Pierluigi Molina
I really hope after this complete embarrassment he's never allowed to ref another game. What a disgusting attention whore

Ladies & gentleman here we have the typical argenigger who watches divegrass 24/7 and goes to the stadium screaming like a chimp cristina's voter cuck who now will have to work because he can't live without social assistance

looks like uncle fester

Lmao Hows 4th?

>austrian reading comprehension

Kek