Adventure game time!

Adventure game time!

You find yourself in a musty basement. You hear the sound of a grate being closed over your head. You have a sizable goose egg on your head and a stinging pain in your side where you think your kidneys are (or rather, where you think they used to be). You turn around and notice 3 doors. These are the only obvious methods of exiting. Low rumbling noises can be heard from behind each of the doors.

[Roll a 7 to decide what to do!]

go through the middle door of course

Sony masterrace

holy checked

fuuuuug

7 supports the quads. Go at it op

Quads override 7.

Zzzz

You open the Playstation door cautiously. For some reason it opens inwards. You see a spinning flash of orange push you backwards. You barely avoid voiding your bowels in fear. This crazy fucking marsupial thing wearing jeans looks like it's gonna push your shit in, and he's got that crazy serial-killer expression that makes him look like he enjoys the smell of your fear. Or is that just the smell of you shitting yourself?

[7 will remain the magic number]

Sorry, takes a while to draw shit and the type it out. Promise I'll be here until the end!

go to the wii door sony sucks

fuck him in the ass with liquid shit dripping from your ass

open the other two doors too

re

Moonwalk past him

Ask him if his name is Sarah Connor

lmao

summer

Inb4 >777

You channel your inner smooth criminal and attempt to moonwalk past the wallaby fucker. Unfortunately, as you somehow managed to forgot, moonwalking locomotes you backwards. You have pushed yourself back against a wall, away from the void that the Tang-flavored koala bear manifested himself from. He spins viciously at you. From this vantage point, you can see that both of the other doors have mysteriously disappeared at the opening of the rightmost one.

Say go go gadget Tasmanian devil and do battle

Distract him by saying you saw someone nearby suggesting that he be gender swapped in an upcoming game.

ask him if his sister is nearby. need to put some cream in my coco

Let the monster rape you in the arse.

Throw your hat, ninja-mike style and say He-yah!

Re

Great picture, haha.

>also counter spin self to bandi

climb the walls and exit through the trap door on the ceiling

Yassssssss

You begin to make lewd comments about the Orangutasmanian Devil's sister, causing it to spin even faster and even menacinglier. More menacingly. Having more menace. It's fuckin' scary. If he goes any faster, you think you might rip a hole in the fabric of time or some shit.

Reroll

thats our way out. tell him Aku Aku is a shitty name for a mask so he spins so fast he makes an exit portal!

get for this

Re reroll

Kick him in the balls and steal his clothes

Roll

Roll

Tell him the Tazmanian devil is a bettter spinster. Attempt pickpocketing.

Beat the shit out of the nigga and fuck his dead body while it remains warm

This but the portal leads to hell and you meet up with doom guy.

Teleport behind him

drop your pants on the ground and pee on him

doom guy will help us because we're not a demon

Use a patronus spell, that's a good trick!

Suck it's dick

and say nohting perssonell kiddo

Tell him he will be shit in skylanders

Wake up from your dream.

Roll

Try to stick my dick in it as it spins.

reroll

Ground pound his ass

Use your cock as a weapon

7 get

You wave your hands around, wiggle your fingers, and try to remember some Latin you learned in the one semester you went to community college, but it does nothing. Your attempts to ward off the mangopossum are fruitless. He becomes angry and spins even faster. His face becomes a void as wide as the one he sprang from, and you begin to get sucked in.

You find yourself floating in empty space. You can see nothing but vague, faded colors in the distance. The only thing you can think to do is to pick a color and start float-swimming through the void towards it.

pick pink

Take trans dimensional space-time dump.

disregard the consequences and proceed to masturbate

Suck my own dick to pass the time

Stick my dick in him as he's spinning.

Roll

Rerawl.

masturbate

Finger my anus on my way to orange

Rerolling.

pick blue

Roll again.

>
reroll

I agree

Rollin

Roll once again.

>blue
>background is half blue
>adventurer is floating in half that is not towards blue
>"zoom" out and he's swimming in the pupil of his own eye

[Follow-up picture since I didn't wanna leave y'all without a choice of what to do]

reroll

Pick a random colour then Vigorously jerk off into your new realm of opportunity

Now I want burgundy.

Pick yellow

The maroony colour between purple and pink

1more

Rub your hands together until they catch on fire.

red

No longer seeing him anywhere, you decide to stick your dick into the void. Or, at least, an abstract artist's representation of your dick. What the fuck is an abstract artist anyway? It all looks like it was done by a 5 year old. You decide to stop before you say any more about your dick being done by a 5 year old.

Lets gooo

winrar, op

Dubs including 7 tell our next decision

Choose to do nothing and float aimlessly

You mean pink? Fucking degenerate.

Try to rub my hands on my dick until one of the three catch fire.

Swim towards White master race

red for communism

>this image is now 1-dimensional
>next image is a thin black line in a white void
>the white void is 3-dimensional and has depth

Contemplate how you're supposed to swim in a void and fall straight down into pink

what
h
a
t

You decide to direct your disembodied consciousness towards the generic Maroon number 6 color. Or was it number 4? You allow yourself to become one with the color, and your olfactory senses are flooded with memories of artificial strawberry flavor. You think you somehow sense a door in the nearby vicinity.

reroll

Go towards the sky blue

Bamping so it doesn't die while op is in paint