Hey Sup Forums , should i kill myself?

Hey Sup Forums , should i kill myself?

With proactiv

you should get really talented, smart, and save a lot of money

see a dermatologist op. youll be beautiful once again

Got the same shit. Planning on doing it too. Don't bother with dermetologist, they can give you meds but that mess needs to be lazered out and each treatment cost an arm and leg.

kill yourself, aight. Yaknow man its your choice but honestly with that skin condition, you are screwed

no you can be my boyfriend ill rub clearasil on your chest every morning

Femanon detected...

I'm using acutane, but that shit is killing mi lips and skin

Bro, do something about that one.

I don't care who you see, but there isn't a Derm in a fucking world that wouldn't throw some Accutane at you.

I'm on it now... God damn miracle cure for acne. Doesn't help much with the scarring, but the Derm can solve that easily enough after your first 6 month round

Undoubtedly, but not because of the acne. We are simply overpopulated

Not op, but looking for the catch here.

Are you a morbidly obese middle-aged German man who'll keep him in a cage at night?

Im a dude

go to a dermatology doctor he or she is going to give you some pills, maybe roaccutane, the make some tattoo on your scars and go fuck bitches, then kill yourself

no im a young healthy female that'll keep him safe in my bed at night
only catch is i'm a potential beaner

not who you were asking, but if that's what you're looking for I may be of assistance.

Do you shave your chest?

My skin looks just like OPs pic, has for almost a decade now.

Is Accutane worth it? Does your insurance cover it?

No, that shit don't let grow hair

C-can I get in on that user? I need someone to cuddle at night.

Hey, Me too

It's working, before, it was like a bunch of bubles

Bro workout everyday and shower straight after, the sweat cleans out the pores. Cut out shitty takeaways and processed food and sugar. It worked for me

I was wondering, because I shaved my chest once and it looked like that 3 days later. If you looked closely you could still see it after 6 months.
Never ever again.

I had a similar problem from 13-24 or so with it finally going away almost fully in my later 20's.

Best thing I can tell you is, be diligent.

1) Never let salt/sweat stay on your skin for long, at least rinse it off quick, I found that cystic acne gets worse with that salt sitting on your skin
2) Wear clear shirts, use a clean pillow case/sheet (nightly if you can and if not switch 2-3 times a week)
3) Make sure to shower but DO NOT SHOWER TOO LONG, just get in, get warmed up and then get out, staying in too long swells your skin and can make things worse
4) Find a lotion that works and put it on everyday, I have used Banana Boat After Sun lotion since i was 16 and it works really good at healing marks and getting your skin back to being smooth

And finally, just accept the fact that the best you can do is minimize the effects, roll with the break outs and then get to your 30's to when it will go away.

But does your insurance cover it? If not how much does it cost?

looks like you might have cystic acne

: -)

No dont. People like you make me feel good about myself.

Don't listen to "her."
That's a deal that's too good to be true.

between 60 ~ 65$

I-I want to believe~

No you serve a purpose! I feel much better now!

I get this shit on my neck. I can't even fucking shave . It hurts like ass and stains the collars of my shirts.

Yes. Your name is probably Wylie holt

Stop drinking soda/pop.
Stop drinking anything with sugar in it.
Stop eating heavy/greasy foods.
Stop eating fast food.
Stop eating red meat.

Eat more fresh vegetation and clean protein. Work out and work up a great sweat often.

Don't. try and get a doctor's help with your skin. I have eczema, I know how it feels.

not worth it. acutane will get rid of that shit. i read somewhere it can take up to a year for you to see results. if its only on your chest its not even a big deal

and a lot of water.

STOP ALL SUGAR AND JUNK FOOD.

Looks like you took some bird shot to the chest.

The fuck?

u can

these arent pimples, its severe acne. dont try to give op false hopes by giving him stupid simple solutions

No. Change your diet to non-Doritos... also visit a Dermatologist like pronto.

I started doing some routine from /fit/ and went from 183 to 165 lbs in abuth 6

Use coconut oil.
I swear by it.

use canabis oil ...

What about your back?
Not OP, I've had bacne for 6 years.
Does it leave scars?
It's so heavy that I can't really tell what's scar tissue and what's pimples.

Where's the timestamp pussy

Accutane is worth it if you have severe acne.

yes kill yourself

use crude oil...

use canola...

here you have user

Accutane that shit.

what is wrong with you

Use olive oil

go on accutane, use dr. dans lip balm with cortisone for lips and mousturize day and night.

it's a miracle medicine

yes
Livestream that shit

Everithing

you need Dovobet ointment tub, ask your doctor. But also a few days in contact with sea water will help too.

It's called hygene try it out sometime

If dubs OP it's dead

Yes.
Thy fate is to become an hero.

accutane is literally a miracle drug

Does it hurt?
Maybe try stopping milk/dairies for a month, just to see.

If I have quads, yes

Acutane did wonders on my face. Granted it wasn't that bad but still

I have lactose intolerance

Dude I click on the side to close the picture thats how much I don't want to get that shit

You make me feel better about myself op thanks

Shower before you go to bed to sleep.

Wash and dry your sheets, blankets, and pillow case.

Buy apricot face scrub (store brand is fine) and wash your areas with it.

Don't wear sweaty clothes for long if you can help it.

You look like shit but after a few weeks of better hygiene you'll look better.

Drink more water

18 year old fat boobs. Want them? Get rid of your acne. Want skinnier boobs? Clear that shit up

Post a picture of your butt or you will get severe chest acne by the end of this month.

Top kek

this user knows how its done

Don't worry m8, it'll go away on its own by the time you're 40.

I don't know about you I have something like that but isn't as bad at all it's starting to go away I clean my skin every day a few times a day but I got really sick and was on antibiotics and steroids and that shit cleared up in less than 3 days other than a few scars there was nothing but I was taking medicine a lot and I was really sick now it isn't as bad it's nothing compared to yours

I used to have pretty sever cystic acne on my shoulders, and my face. It started when I was about 16, and its taken me until now at 19 for it to be completely clear. It may have just been hormones, but I think what made a big difference was that I was put on 3 courses of accutane, and started a skin care routine (exfoliate, cleanse, moisturize). I also wear a clean t-shirt to bed every night, and keep my sheets/ pillow cases very clean. It's all a big pain in the ass but it's manageable !

Whit his wizard powers.

Everyone gets chest aids sometimes. So yes.

Yo, Jacob? I missed you man. Good times in PE.

>2016

>not rubbing fried chicken skin on your chest

What the fuck man.

hey Johny, nice to heard of you, you used to hold my balls when I fucked you

your fault.
you itch them
poke them
fuck with them
post them

Did you also rub poo on your chest after shaving? Cause clean people don't get skin infections that easily.

No just stop eating like shit and exercise and wash yourself

I'll take the boobs, but in 10 years you skin folds on your legs are going to make you commit suicide

wash your fucking bed sheets, eat better, clean your carpet, and use some acne stuff and it will probably go away in a year