Just pick one, you indecisive bastards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pJULBP2CwQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Come on, douches, help out the cause

Sorry man. I'm a list kind of guy

Well what's your number one?

Nah man you don't get it. You can't make a list with just one entity

Are you the guy with the insanely long lists and the corresponding scores on a 100 point scale?

I do post an insanely long list a lot But no. I use a .1-.2-.3...9.8-9.9-10 scale. But I'm just fucking with you dude, here's my AOTY

>9.8-9.9-10
That's a hundred point scale, dude.

Oh, well ya there are a 100 different points but I thought you meant 1-2...99-100 and was mistaking me for someone else. Just a miscommunication

>1-2...99-100
Does anybody do that?

Metacritic don't count

Not that I know of. Just seems like a more overblown version of mine. Since I guess you and I are just chillin' conversing in this thread, what are some of your AOTY picks other than the OP pick?

OP is not my AOTY choice. I have yet to even listen to it. Just thought it was a cool looking album cover. Looks like the cover to an NES game about Miles Davis or something. I dig it.

Anyway, my AOTY choice is pic related.

My AOTY is easily Xiu Xiu Plays the Music of Twin Peaks

What genre of music is that friendo

AOTY

Traditional country and close harmony singing

youtube.com/watch?v=pJULBP2CwQM

not my cup of tea but I respect it

What is your cup of tea, friendo?

I was the Xiu Xiu guy from above

I like the vocal harmonies your guys have, but as a liberal living in the south my whole life, country music kinda brings up a lot of negative emotions desu

Oh nice, been meaning to check that out. I've been big into the Louvin Brothers lately so it'll be right up my alley. You like them?
Some good shit. Gets a bit indulgent but those atmospheres are perfect for the sound they want. Really well produced

>You like them?
Nope.

I love 'em. The greatest artist in contemporary music history. If you dig the Louvins then The Cactus Blossoms are going to be right up your alley.

>as a liberal living in the south my whole life, country music kinda brings up a lot of negative emotions
That's a shame. Sorry to hear that.

They really were incredible. Shame about Ida...

The whole thing is pretty tragic, really. I read Charlie Louvin's autobiography, actually. As good as they were I think The Louvin Brothers did nothing but destroy two perfectly happy people.

I'm posting my chart because I'm a vain douchebag but if I had to choose one i'd have to go with Thee Oh Sees, A Weird Exits

>Kiran Leonard
Really?

What did you see in it?

idk. Artistic integrity, a young musician that could potentially alter music as we know it, or an artist that could inspire artists of the future, good album, an influential art rock release, something like that. RIgt now Im jsut too drunk to remember

what a corny post

Album of the decade coming through

modern day pet sounds

Better not be fucking with me; Pet Sounds is close to my soul

produced by one of the dudes from Foxygen. These two brothers (named Brian and Mike) channel baroque rock from the 60s and Brian Wilson is a major influence on them.

>channel baroque rock from the 60s and Brian Wilson is a major influence on them.
That describes so many terrible albums, you know

How is that ship on fire in space?