Indecent exposure

Indecent exposure...
Femanon here. Non radical, reasonable feminist. One issue I believe in is women's right to go topless. I don't think that just because some dude might get a bone I should have to cover my Itty bitty heat retainers during the summer. I live in Washington state. West coast, desert. It gets HOT. what Is Sup Forumss opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VblwYa6roGo
youtube.com/watch?v=NYIwoGIpXNI
gotopless.org/topless-laws
youtube.com/watch?v=pl3R3hCtdn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just really think that the reason breasts are so shocking, so taboo, because we over sexualize them as a society.

I think this is inevitable and will happen with time. I cant wait to see batches titties everywhere.

Nudes to bump. My little titties.

Yeah, I know, right? I feel like most people wouldn't care .. some would be offended, some would be excited....but then they, like everyone else, wouldn't care.

Post your feet OP

Pic that wasn't taken in a cavern, pls?

i'm not gay and shit
but the best butt in this pic is a male butt

What is it with the feet? I know lots of people who have foot fetishes
..but what's the appeal?

Male butts go unappreciated too often.

You're going to have to wait til I'm done pooping.

let them swing free. There shouldnt be an issue with this but the "think of the children" people have to go and fuck everything up again
> ass shot??

Agreed. So post 'em.

fat man feet with painted nails

timestamp faggot

Feet. Because Sup Forums is fucking weird. No ass shot. Playing video games now.

Soundtrack to this bread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VblwYa6roGo

Lulz

holy shit some of the dudes in that pic have tiny dicks. im guessing being a feminist and having a tiny dick are both caused by lack of testosterone

I'm with you 100% - I *live* women going topless!

Seriously though - Yeah, it's kind of a big deal here ('Murica). I can't quite figure it out, and it trains males into going nuts when nipples are visible. P.S. I'm on the soggy side of the Cascades.

it's the taboo over sexuality of them that makes them attractive...y'all go flopping your titties out everyday they'll lose their charm

It gets ridiculous though. I was asked to go to a restroom while breasts feeding once

And I'll get arrested

they're not feminist
just wannabe artists

youtube.com/watch?v=NYIwoGIpXNI

Go ahead. Go topless.

Take a teaser or mace with you

Actually it is already legal in several places

I live in Columbus, OH and it has a "Top Free" law where anyone can be topless. Not everyone is aware of it, but totally legal.

Is he even part of the group?

You absolutely have the right to show your tits. But you don't get to tell my body to control my autonomic, uncontrolled reaction to the sight of it. That doesn't mean a man can get gross about it. It's actually embarrassing and uncomfortable situation to be in for the guy. Having to hide that boner and hope to hell it goes away.

>washington state
>HOT
that's cute

you don't have a 'desert' on Washington's coast.

you're lying.

gotopless.org/topless-laws

Holy shit OP. People ask you to cover those up because disgusting, not because patriarchy.

Put those away immediately. No time stamp required.

Ew a guy on hormone change.

Ew looks like a dude with gyno

Poor lad try to fit in.

Oh you can totally uncover those and walk around, most will pass you for a dude.

What is wrong with these people they look god damned retarded

They were evolved as pseudo-asses to be sexualized

Um experibus, estiunt. Et ventibus.
Udam qui arum, si dolor suntem que volorepernam sunt earchit qui temporem rest, nonse sum audipist inctiss equasperum, que quatur, et officip sandipiet et volentum, qui teniet aut quibus, que maioreri sunt imi, accustiam harunt que aut omnimo blaccatiur alitem fugit volorest pre, ute nobit intiunt renitio nsequi occae sitibus sedi id ut facernata dolum fugit aut et odi rese culparuntiam id es pos dolestia deliquibus, net dolorernat aut odita quasper umquibus maximinimus de as et poribus aut est quidi dunt velitate nostem atam lati nes con rem in pori officiet quodigendel iliqui aut endae voluptatque derferatis sit doluptaque nihil et plitas dolut in eserspis eatiaspit a consequam est liquamenim volut lit, te sam ut adi dolupis quias in eos cum nihite quatur, tectem iliquisqui re, qui torecto tatiae verescid evelesc iumet, con repuda nos ese cum fugiam incil ex eum, estrum audit vererferis eniti iur alias rectatis aute que plaboreictet ullam aut verfererrum quaecto beriassit eum nulpa nullentia volut que aut que invendiore, cum et qui teniatquid unt exped ut idendel laborep roruptati omnisti vernatur, quaecae cuptat peditaturias ipsuntum derepta nem ex eum facculp aruntiu ntusae nosame earum quidi dio voluptum am, quas eosamento velenimaio cus, ommo voloriatem fugianime core sita et eiciur?
Dam alibus moluptu rehenis et ratio coristo rroribusci aute aut quatibus rae quatem as vendae vere si optates derum aped excest re odipici psuntis quuntotatur? Quid qui rerfern atectemque maiore con con est faccus dem rehenimil imporun disinus.
Dus quis aut es ad ute molorem olestotat que venihillor acest, endis magnit, quiae dentiuntius andi omnisci umquos desti is enem fugia velectiuste pa doluptat.
Rate estium rem quidem nonsequaepta nossita tiatincid maximol esedis dunt ut que quaecturas sitem voluptaes explat optatem oluptasped estrum is es mi, sitiat veliam imet ex enestec eperrum reiumet et re latis sit faccusa persperi

wat

I definately live on a desert. 104 degrees last three days.

Ugh put those away. I just ate my dinner you filthy cunt

Lorum ipsum dolor sit amet

Send them to the gas chambers!

Why the fuck are nudists always the most unattractive people

I concur. A woman should only have to cover up what a man has to cover up (cock/vag)

Fucking this. No one's gettin' a bone with those disgusting mosquito bites flopping about. It's illegal for you to go topless because of the spike in suicides near you if you didn't. It's a public fucking service.

Femnazi lies
nien nien nien desert on coast of Washington state, columbia river rat detected

It doesn't bother me if you have your tits out, but I'd prefer men and women to wear shirts in certain situations. If I'm at the beach I wouldn't think it weird to see a grll topless, but cover up if you're in a sit down restaurant. Also please feel a little ashamed of your body. If you are a fat man or woman do not go topless.

A desert is based on a measure of precipitation, not temperature. Go back to school.

(sigh)....Alright fine....Ill fap one more time. Thanks a lot OP

I want women to go topless so I can 'accidentally' bump into them.

Notice how they all have bushes and the guys alllook like dirty hippies

I wish I could be your foot slave...

TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO

Where is this, Germany?

Man, those fools are gonna get a double-dose of FICKI FICKI when the Muslims stumble upon their little stunt.

This.
I feel like it would be like if women in Muslim countries stopped wearing long long sleeves and headscarves in the summer, or when Muslims move west and see western women not covered head to toe.

It would be shocking at first, and people might get molested, but eventually we'd get used to it, and the next generation wouldn't care at all cause it would be normal/ the way things always were for them.

Vile. Never show those again, please. Not even to a doctor.

looks like ops tits

I live in vancouver. its been fucking cold and rainy here and were right next to each other

>horseshitlies.jpg

I live in Washington, too. The law states that public nudity is legal, as long as you don't have the intention to offend.
Google nudity and RCW. After that, go get some sun on your titties.

NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT

OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG

>I live in Washington state.
>west coast.
>desert

Are you fucking dumb? If you live on the coast, there are no deserts. Or do you mean eastern washington?

Seattle fag here.

Shut up.

WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES

Washington?

It gets like... high 80s in Washington towards the coast, like you describe. You only need to worry about heat in eastern wa.

It is not that hot.

Dude and even the high 80's is rare here.

Most summer days it's high 60's to mid 70's. Not that hot but of course some female is over reacting and getting stressed out about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=pl3R3hCtdn0

Just don't get your feminine dong out around anyone under the age of 16. You will get V&

WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON

A lot of women look considerably better with their tits covered. That's why sandniggers make their bitches cover the faces- they are butt ugly. Show us your tits, and we'll let you know if you should bear them in public.

TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS

HA, dude in the back is like

>why is everyone else naked?

it should be your decision to go naked or not and not government's or anybody else's decision
let your titties be free op

In public it makes sense to me but I'm still for no shirt no shoes no service. Hot sweat skin on surfaces other people have to use is fucking disgusting.

I don't even know why it is a thing.

I agree with OP, here are mine.

Trip God GET

men had a movement to be able to go shirtless in the '50s.

If you want it done, make a way. Men had to congregate for the opportunity, so women will probably have to.

End of story.

Also nice tits but really you need to timestamp if you're gonna post tits and feet.

Time stamp or GTFO

I live here as well and know of this law. I just wish other women would do it. If I saw other women going topless here then I would too.

haha "hot" in Washington... its going to hit the 120s before this weekend here in Phoenix
i get your point though, only reason us guys have an owh awh reaction when we see them is because they have been put on a high pedestal and we mostly only get to see them in intimate times.

noice

THIS is exactly why topless needs to be illegal.

where i live in Eugene, Oregon - it's legal and in the summer girls do occasionally walk around topless in the city.. hot ones even sometimes.

Sorry but I find it tough to believe it's hot in WA.

Deserts sometimes don't even get that hot, since all your sweat evaporates so quickly.

Every time I've been on a southern coast, it gets so fucking hot all the time, and you're always sweating bullets even like on the way to your car. Breezes don't even help any more; every breeze makes you feel even worse heat.

so to get past that there needs to be a big movement so the girls to free their top... yes there will be a bunch of boners for awhile but after its a norm the boners will go away

This is bait. You are all dumbasses.

you're kidding, right?

Chicks still get hot when cute guys go topless. It's not like they just magically stopped, they just stopped complaining that it was indecent and started gawking.

>bump

.ca, totally legal, welcome to a country with actual freedom, check your automatic weapons and butthurt at the door please and spanks.

look it up 120 in phoenix by this weekend last time it was that hot on record was 1991

happy?

like honestly I get ogled and I'm not even that fucking cute.

Also samefagging but you should have figured that out.

Femanons post your soles please

PLEASE

I believe you, but 120 in Phoenix probably feels like 100 or 105, considering there's no humidity. 90 in Orlando, for instance, probably feels like 95 or 100 because it's like 50% humidity and there is fucking no wind on peninsulas.

:D
I like a girl with piercings. Means her pain tolerance is high.

huh, yeah, that works