Hey any med fags wana give a quick opinion...

Hey any med fags wana give a quick opinion. Thought it was just an ingrown toenail at first now I think it may be infected.

go see a doctor, you idiot

Cmon bump plz? Looks kinda red so I'm worried but seariously don't wana waste time and money going in just for a doc to call me a dumb ass

Go to a doctor you fag trust me

Tell mommy you have a booboo cuz nobody here gives a shit.

The red inflammed area is a sign of infection. Infections on the feet are hard to fight so get your ass to a doctor really soon as in nowish.

May even get chicken tendies out of it

it's infected.

you better get to the ER and have some tests done asap.

medfag here. Go see a doc, you will need some antibiotics and maybe a nail removal. AND STOP PICKING OR EATING YOUR TOE NAIL

if you don't go to the doctor you will get gangrene and will have to remove whole toe bone in all.

Pharmafag here. Get some antibiotics (mupirocin) and antiseptics (trancutaneous hexomedin) and wash this shit idiot

This. Guy I work with had to get his leg amputated at the knee cause of gangrene from an ingrown toenail.

It's likely an ingrown toenail that got infected. Go to the doctor and get that shit fixed.

If you have insurance a toenail removal shouldn't cost more than 30 or 40 bucks and an hour and a half tops
Definitely worth it in the long run, had it done to both of my big toes because they constantly got ingrown and infected like that

MRSA infection. Go to the doctor, he'll cut it open, sterilize, and then give you some meds. Either that or enjoy losing your toe.

Firefighter/EMT here:
I'd say it looks like an ingrown toenail that became infected. However depending on how sanitary you are with foot conditions you very well could have gotten alternative infections of the toenail region. Inflammation is an indicator of infection. If you don't regularly clip nails and it becomes ingrown, it's very easy for an infection to occur.
tldr: go see a doc to get the ingrown nail operation/ antibiotics prescription.

1) stay home and try and to fix it and lose the toe

2) goto the doctor and get rid of the pain and problem

medfag here, chop it off with a hatchet, dont worry it will grow back

THIS

I've had my toenail removed on 4 separate occasions form ingrown nails and I can tell you without a shred of a doubt that when it gets that bad you need to get it treated at a doctor.

Fuck that. First, go soak it in hot water for 10 - 15 mins. Then take something and go under the nail from the top and down the side. Squeeze out the pus, soak it in peroxide and get on with life.

yeah that's nothing, you cut it open right next to the toenail, fill it with an antiseptic cream, post pics, bandage, done.