We know

Worst board and one of the most used.
Kinda like heroin, huh?

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

ICE AGE COMING ICE AGE COMING

lmao i m kind of excited ? ? ?

AS MY WOOOOOOORRRRLLLLLDDDDDD
COMES CRAAAAAAAAASSSHHHHHHIINNNGGG DOOOOOWWWNN

If you're surprised it's because this board is full of absolute losers who constantly denied Trump's popularity. FYI white liberals like yourselves constantly deny reality because you live in socioeconomic bubbles and are absolutely useless politically because of that ignorance coupled with extreme moral indignation and elitism.

wow there guys check the political scientist over here

that's because we are better than you. we're more well-educated, smarter, richer and more civilized.

being a poor sack of shit makes it hard to see things beyond "the blacks and jews are the reason my life is shit", whereas the real reason is that your parents were lazy fucks who probably did the same thing, blamed their ineptitude on minorities and surprise you stayed poor and mad.

sentiments like this have brought us to this situation.
condescension has lost you all this election, and you're too dumb to realize it.

That it is, my cuckolded friend. That it is.

Reported to the FBI.

>mfw i'm canadian

are you really that stupid? what exactly have we lost?
you think trump is going to help you just because "fuck political correctness"? dat poor logic.

Me too, but if you can't feel sorry for the world as a whole, you have no idea what just happened.

He's not wrong though. The Alt-Right and Trump's success are a direct reaction to cultural Marxism and third wave feminism.

>cultural marxism
>third wave feminism
i bet you read a lot

There are trapdoors.

That you can't come back from.

nah man, i know what you're saying. i do feel pretty fucking sorry for america. regardless of who wins they're gonna end up with a shit leader

I was gonna listen to that album if Hillary won.

Someone post some happy/triumphant music. I wanna celebrate the God Emperor's victory.

Feel free to rage at me, liberals. I love to drink your tears.

BRING DOWN THE GOVERNMENT
THEY DON'T SPEAK FOR US

godspeed user. were all counting on you.

No it isn't. His success comes from people who think he will bring manufacturing jobs back to the US, which he will not.

you think the younger generation genuinely care about culture? it's just a veiled reaction to being bullied by minorities and rejected by women.
they hate feminism and political correctness because they live in a world where everybody just fucks each other over because they're too stupid to see how not being a piece of shit makes it easier to get money, fuck bitches and live life in general.

you keep raving that you know fuck all about anything.

seriously. vote trump because "fuck feminism"?

yeah, lets brand minorities and immigrants rapists & terrorists because "fuck feminism"

lets murder brown people and make a "glass crater" out of the middle east because "fuck feminism"

lets brand people that aren't christians with mandatory identification just like nazi germany because "fuck feminism"

i used to be a republican. I'm against big govt. thats not what conservatism is anymore tho. its literally a platform where the violent, the ignorant, the racist, warmongering idiots trick disenfranchised white people into supporting national & worldwide murder

do you idiots realize what you've done? do you even realize what has happened? this is the beginning of the end. people are going to die. the economy is already headed downward. th entire world knows that trump is a ticking fucking time bomb and are reacting accordingly.

we are all fucked. all because you dumb fucking whiteys thought that voting for "anti-PC" and "anti-feminism" was a good fucking idea.

y'all should be fucking ashamed of yourselves. I'm checking out

lmao calm down, man

I'm not one of those who will delight in your anguish, however I do feel the need to educate you slightly

marylandthursdaymeeting.com/Archives/SpecialWebDocuments/Cultural.Marxism.htm

If you're going against the tide, at least be clear about why.

This butthurt right here is what is was all about

Beautiful, simply beautiful

youtube.com/watch?v=GLa9YxV1Xps

>do you idiots realize what you've done? do you even realize what has happened? this is the beginning of the end. people are going to die. the economy is already headed downward. th entire world knows that trump is a ticking fucking time bomb and are reacting accordingly.
bro i'm fucking hyped it's gonna be fun to watch. we need another big war t.bh

WWIII HERE WE COME IM READY

Dont you understand that this is what we wanted? I wanna see this fucking world burn to the ground

i hope they draft you first cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E

too bad i got flat feet

youtube.com/watch?v=74TFS8r_SMI

do you know what scares me the most? The very real possibility that in four years, the US will have no one left to stand with us.

America is not popular overseas. Were been viewed as the bully for a decade now. Obama was improving our international image. Clinton campaigned on a diplomatic foreign policy. Trump, however, runs a platform of aggression.

- He wants to build a wall to keep the "thieving", "rapist" mexicans out. As if our drug policy isn't directly responsible for mass violence and govt. destabilization in Mexico.

- He talks about China, one of our greatest allies, as if they're already an enemy. He's working hard to scare Americans. He's called China a "threat" repeatedly and accused them of inventing the "myth" of global warming to destabilize our economy. Not to mention that to stop global warming climate scientist state we need to act big, and act now. Absolutely no chance of that happening under Trump. Say goodbye to our coastal cities and countless ecosystems worldwide.

- He's stated that he will invade Saudi Arabia and "take the oil". As if another war in the ME over oil is a good idea.

- He plans to rescind US protection of all countries previously under our "nuclear umbrella", which for decades prevented several countries from acquiring nuclear weapons.

If Trump does half the things he's promised, global instability and complete global resentment of the United States is only a short 4 years away. And that scares the shit out of me. I don't want to the US to be the bad guys. But thats exactly what Trump's plans will do to us.

Hes violent, racist, ignorant, and knows nothing about diplomacy. Im quite frankly terrified. I appreciate peoples optimism. But I, myself, can't help but feel like this is the beginning of the end.

>China
>one of our greatest allies
bro we're about to go to war with them over the south china sea what the fuck are you smoking

Do you think Congress will allow Trump to do even half of what he says he's going to do? Even some of the republicans there hate Trump.

I'll try again

marylandthursdaymeeting.com/Archives/SpecialWebDocuments/Cultural.Marxism.htm