Is the AR15 the best legally obtainable gun to use in a rampage? Will it get the highest kill count?

Is the AR15 the best legally obtainable gun to use in a rampage? Will it get the highest kill count?

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf
a-human-right.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

define legal

Hillary Clinton Received Secret Memo Stating Obama Admin Support for ISIS.

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf

Permitted by the laws which govern the borders that you are within.

>Legally obtain a gun.
>Intends to use it for legal things
Why bother?

Fuck no pick up a real gun pussy, I'll sell you a ukrainian ak real cheap bud I'll cover shipping

I would think a mac 10 would be more effective. Legal and fully automatic.

7.62 is the real winner

5.56 was designed to be "non-lethal" in comparison, as 1 wounded soldier means 2 others to carry him off, and then money spent on treating him.

Nigga you don't know anything about laws do you? I can't even get a type three license and I've been collecting guns for over a decade

Pretty much.

Look up the ideas leading up to the design of both systems and rounds. Russians had lots of.PTSD from nazis

Also, use home.made explosives...or simply don't do anything and move on in life

Illegally?

I buy em at shows in parts so depending on where you live 300 to 400 bucks

I buy and sell through gun shows and can get away with it legally by bull shitting and saying shipping was delayed all depends on the other guys state tho

a tavor might be a better option within a similar price range as the bullpup configuration provides a far shorter overall length, assisting in maneuvering in tight spaces such as a night club, movie theatre, university, etc without compromising barrel length, capacity or caliber.

the real answer though is you're a baiting libtard anti, so have a look through this site
a-human-right.com/

I assume you send them in parts?

nope, just the weapon of choice for demonization by the media.

>its scary looking, oh em gee.

Yeah but shits easy to put together (that's why I suggest an al) even if your untrained plus no paper trail left behind

>non-lethal
kys

Grenades are far more effective, and have a lower carbon foot print.

Why'd you risk being caught?

yeah really, especially since most ars are DI

don't want to clean all that fucking carbon fouling, fuck that

Yes, a gun by itself will do all the work
Regardless of what charlie level bitch holds it.
Faggot

Even if I get "caught" everything I'm doing is completely within the law, what the buyer is doing might not be tho depending on the state they live in

If people are looking for something less legal tho I can get thermite and white phosphorus

So you only ship within the US?

Yes anything else is pretty damn illegal and the risk isn't worth the money I'd make

Mateen used a Sig Sauer MCX, not an ar15

Sucks to suck then I guess.

I tried to with a 556, but it didn't work because it's not very lethal. Should have went with the 762.

it's an ar platform nigga

also what a rich cunt, sig is overrated as fuck

B8. You don't sell shit to nobody.

Yeah, isn't worth the risk. If I were you, I'd stop selling those guns, regardless.

It's something I rarely do but if a man wants a gun who am I to deny him? Unless he seems like a bitch

From what reps from Sig Sauer have said none of the parts are interchangeable with the AR15 and it was built from the ground up as a completely different gun though

I wouldn't say their handguns are overrated, I think they're fucking great. But those bullshit AR rifles for 1500 dollars or whatever are no better than a Core 15 brand AR for 500 dollars.

Just bring a pump shotty with bird or buck shot, either way it will fuck up at least 8 people, or an ak of some sort if you really want blood.

>2016 and not having a minigun mounted on a helicopter.

Do you not understand the context of putting something inside quotations... or are you a troll rather than stupid?

Go to a gun show, buy a parts kit for an ak, and Google how to put it together boom there ya go cheap as hell too

Tavor is 4 life and not just for a massacre

If you're gonna commit a crime like rampage, you can at least go illegal and find a black market

Too many variables.

The skill of the shooter, the law enforcement response, the area in which the shooting occurs.

A man with a high powered sniper rifle watching a really crowded place like a beach could probably get hundreds before being taken down.

Completely copying an AR 15 and slightly modifying parts (like the bolt, as this gun has no buffer tube/buffer assembly) doesn't make it not AR style. There are variations in AEK, AKM, WASR-10 and all that bullshit (many parts aren't interchangeable) but they're all referred to as AKs or AK type rifles. Going DI gas to piston still makes your gun an AR, even though the original AR is DI. There are LWRC guns that are externally different and can't accept AR hand guards, but guess what, they're still ARs.

I obviously didn't try to kill myself with a 556, so you fucking tell me.

Sniper rifle? Nigga, that's not even a real classification of rifles. A rifle is a rifle. What you do with it is up to you. Unless you're talking some bullshit .50 or .338 by "high power", but good luck firing "hundreds" of rounds through one of those before people hit the fucking road.

But then wouldn't the more appropriate language be to say it's an assault rifle, not an AR15-type? Because when the police initially told the media they specifically said AR15-type gun, not AR which is why everyone assumes the killer used an AR15 now.

A properly built bomb will always be better. Ask ol' Tim McVeigh.

Don't use a gun be creative like poison a party or some shit man

Saiga-12 with 20 round drums.

.556 wasn't even designed to be lethal. You could pull a "Matrix" in that place and just empty two pistols of 10 rounds each, chuck them on the floor and pull out two more for days as well once your drum was empty.

A semi auto shotgun would fuck shit up on a scale not to be believed compared to the glorified pellet rifle that is an AR.

Spicy.

No. The people nearest the bomb will effectively shield the blast from people further away from the bomb.

It has to be full auto to be an "assault rifle." Libs use the term assault weapon to scare people, but if it isn't full auto, it's not a fucking assault rifle. It is an AR-type rifle. And before you ask, AR stands for Armalite, not assault rifle.

Uh...they're a little bit of a different animal. Google a L115A3.

Holds the record for world's longest confirmed kill. Shoots something dumb like a .59

Guy took out two guys and their machine gun at 1.5 miles. I would presume he did so before they even heard the noise. =P

Boeing 747.

Well then, do you think you've got the shoulder (or money) to fire "hundreds of rounds" like user suggested?

Depends on the bomb.

Vepr 7.62x54r or AR-10 with drum or beta if you can find one

What if all the people are hiding behind steel beams though?

It only shares the fire control, grip, and magazine with the AR15.

Learn how to gun...nigga.

Made under the AR-15 patent. Learn how to read, nigga. It is legally an AR-15.

Buy a lot, and I mean a lot of tremolite and powder it release in the AC system and let glorious slow death upon the weak.

Please, kill yourself. 5.56 was designed to create a larger temporary cavity, and a sizeable permanent cavity. Stfu, cod fag

AR15 "patent"? There is no real patent, retard.
Also uses a completely different recoil system and buffer system. May somewhat look like an AR, but isn't an AR.

Do you not know what a patent is?

SKS is superior

The autism in this thread is astounding. If you want answers, go to /k. Although, they won't tell you shit.

>Myth:5.56 isn't deadly
Stfu, the round is designed to tumble and the cavitation effect is fatal.

>Myth: Fully automatic firearms are readily accessible
NO. You can't just go buy a Mac-10 you spergs.

>Myth: it's called an assualt rifle.
No. It's just a rifle. Has a rifled barrel. Fires rifle rounds. It is JUST a rifle. "assault" rifle was coined by ya boi hitler, and is just a scary word liberals use to describe the "baby killer 2.0 death machine" that is now the AR-15 platform.

Also, it's a magazine. Not a clip.

no it isn't bitch

It's actually designed to tumble. Specifically, the round was designed to maim. Entry wounds usually look like you were stabbed with an ice pick with a large internal cavity due to the bullet going end over end.

They were never designed to hit center mass or the head because everyone that would be shot with one would typically be wearing ceramic body armor. They wanted to disable/destroy a limb so that a typical team of 4 would end up with 1 disabled man, 2 carrying the disabled man, and 1 for cover fire. This disabled the entire 4 man team VS 1 kill which disables only a single member of the team.

u dumb as hell

Okay, cod fag. Please tell me how an aged and obsolete weapon platform like that surpasses any semi-automatic AR platform rifle

Actually an assault rifle is a definable quality. It just needs a selector switch for different fire rates.

AR-15 can be easily concealed with the upper and lower apart, in a backpack or duffle or gym bag, then assembled in a bathroom or something.

Downside to the bullpup design will always be slower magazine changes, if you really want to mass kill people then quick mag changes are a must.

that's not what assault rifle means, you dumb as libtards are.

Literally the ar15 is not big. It only even an "assault weapon" because that term was made up by the media in the 90s, resulting in assault rifle look alikes being banned like the ar15. Just a semi auto, use a shotgun or something else

A full auto function does not neccisitate the term "assualt rifle."
Enlistment in any branch of service would clarify that for you

I said a selector switch. Did I say full auto? No? Then don't put words in my mouth.

With two Boeings and a skyscraper you can make a lot more damages

It's 7.62. In a crowded room it is bound to pass through people and barriers and hit more people.

Calm down little guy. An "assault rifle" isn't a thing. Unless we're speaking about an STG-44, which we are not

nah, the real trick is just having more guns

A patent is: a government authority or license conferring a right or title for a set period, especially the sole right to exclude others from making, using, or selling an invention.

Let's see here...Colt makes an AR15. So does Bushmaster. Smith and Wesson. Ruger. Daniel Defense. Noveske. LaRue. Spike's Tactical. Core15. Anderson. So on, and so on. So no, there is not a patent.

The word you are looking for is design.

With a 10 round fixed magazine? That isn't going to get the job done, unless you have the discipline to reload multiple stripper clips while sperging out. The only alternative would be to get the Norinco SKS variant, and I doubt anybody here has the connections or know-how to convert it to accept AK magazines.

AR15 not even that good tbqh
why is everyones dick in a twist over this gun?

as·sault ri·fle
noun
a rapid-fire, magazine-fed automatic rifle designed for infantry use. Right out of the dictionary. Imagine that.

In a strict definition, a firearm must have at least the following characteristics to be considered an assault rifle:[2][3][4]

It must be an individual weapon
It must be capable of selective fire
It must have an intermediate-power cartridge: more power than a pistol but less than a standard rifle or battle rifle
Its ammunition must be supplied from a detachable box magazine[5]
And it should have an effective range of at least 300 metres (330 yards)
Rifles that meet most of these criteria, but not all, are technically not assault rifles, despite frequently being called such.

For example:

Select-fire M2 Carbines are not assault rifles; their effective range is only 200 yards.[18]
Select-fire rifles such as the FN FAL battle rifle are not assault rifles; they fire full-powered rifle cartridges.
Semi-automatic-only rifles like variants of the Colt AR-15 are not assault rifles; they do not have select-fire capabilities.
Semi-auto rifles with fixed magazines like the SKS are not assault rifles; they do not have detachable box magazines and are not capable of automatic fire.
The U.S. Army defines assault rifles as "short, compact, selective-fire weapons that fire a cartridge intermediate in power between submachine gun and rifle cartridges."[19]

There are many SKS variants, many of whom are easily adaptable to standard magazines.

so many little keyboard warrior faggots in this thread. Any of you faggots own actual firearms?

You're a literal retard. It is in the dictionary because Hitler coined the term and spergs like Feinstein revived it. It is just a rifle. It does not assault. It's twin, the "sniper" rifle also does not exist. Hollywood allows it to exist

this faggot is correct.

>why is everyones dick in a twist over this gun?
Because 100% of these assholes who've never fired a gun believe, actually truly believe it is a "machine gun." These people think the media-invented term "assault rifle" means machine gun.

reported to NASA

I've always wanted to be an astronaut

Why do modern militaries use a a made up word then?

Congratulations on going full-retard and devolving into semantics and etmological based arguments.

he's right dude. Calling it an assault rifle identifies you as a limp wrist liberal faggot. Go suck off some nigger cock

Where are your guns, Internet gunsmiths?

>Hurr, I found a definition of a word that fits my argument and i'll discount the completely valid points made by other people because they're using a different definition

Congratulations for attempting to show just how cerebral you are, faggot. The term is a farce

Hurr durr I use liberal media sensationalism to define my terminolgy. Go kys

Yep, just keep saying the same thing. Eventually we'll get sick of your idiotic, drone-like responses and leave.
see