Hey Sup Forums i need your help

hey Sup Forums i need your help
>bernie supporter here dating a hardcore hillary supporter
>she hates bernie and i refuse to talk about politics with her
>should i wait til i bone her first or should i tell her right away that i dislike crookedhillary ?

pic related btw

What's it like dating a granny

shes 18 im 22

Everyone knows Hillary supporters aren't real and are a lie fed to us by the MSM

i thought no one would vote for that bitch especially here in LA but apparently she and her mom are fans of that whore

Why havent you fucked yet?

tell her while you're fucking her

Send a pic of body

>Crooked Hillary
I hope you continue to call her that and support the god emperor after you finally realize Bernie is finished

Both of you faggots stand for the same thing. Same message different liberals saying it faggot. Hope both of you die of cancer

This would make for a wild ride lol.

Tell her first, here's why...
If you have to ask a question like this you don't deserve to get laid.

i might do that actually
we barely met a week ago but we are doing it on friday
if hillary is not indicted i'll join the communist party or the anarchist groups in la

dont talk to me or my wives son ever again

go get your gf fucked you trump cuck

im not an edgy 12 year old

least i dont watch my gf get fucked by mandingo

calm down trump supporters are happy being his bottom

prep it weeb

22 and 18? You shouldn't even mention that shit. What's more, you have no place talking about politics. Why the fuck you voting?

i mean it comes down to, do you want to date someone who has no morals, care, or empathy for other human beings? if she doesnt give a fuck about people in need, what do you think the odds of her giving a fuck about your needs are? she sounds like another mindless shell of a white american. just keep her around for guaranteed lay but dont invest anything in her. sleep around if opportunities come up. that shit wont last

damn didnt see the 18 thing till after i posted. yea, shes just regurgitating the bullshit her parents fed her. she has no opinion of her own yet. no life experience, too young to even be a human being yet. trying to talk politics with someone whos sponging off their parents for literally everything and never experienced real hardship is a joke

who knows she might change her mind but i wont talk about politics until this election ends
it could be her age, she seems pretty intelligent for her age tho, but i think she has a long way to go her opinions might change

of course her opinions will change. shes just a product of her parents brainwashing right now. there isnt an original thought in her head. just whats trending on facebook and what she needs to be doing to be maximum level of cool in the eyes of all her friends. you dont take 18 year olds seriously. you fuck them, mold them to what you want if you plan on keeping them or get some side ass while enjoying their sweet young vajayjays

the only reason shes even talking about politics is because it falls under the 'whats trending now' catagory. she probably didnt even vote