How old were you when you finally realized that Superman will always beat Goku? Always...

How old were you when you finally realized that Superman will always beat Goku? Always. This is said by an actual DragonBall Z fan.

Goku is more popular, though.

Goku can destroy entide galaxies. Supercuck struggles trying to hold the Earth
/thread

superman loses every fight.

Batman has a better chance against Goku

Humiliating guys with gimmicks is one of Goku's specialties.

Oh bullshit! Neither of them are real, so neither could ever defeat the other.

After watching Death Battles and hearing the mind numbing statistics of Superman. They really sum it up well: Goku struggles and overcomes challenges and Superman is as OP as they want for a good storyline.

I'm team Goku for life but Superman is the comic equivalent of God. What can man do against such reckless faggotry?

Go faster.

LMAO If you actually believe anything that fucking shit channel says you're retarded. They bring up the dumbest fucking shit for characters that end up making them win. Plus they have the most annoying voices that make me want to slit my fucking throat

Goku, isn't human.
He already has the power of a god.
He can teleport faster then superman can fly around.
He consistently gets stronger and superman is maxed out.

Guess I'm retarded and there's no point in arguing, just answering OP's question. I'm not loyal to that show at all, I'm just mashing my face against my keyboard like a retard.

Also I shit a brick when Kirby beat Buy so fuck that show

I'm pretty sure Superman wont always win. Like do you honestly believe Red Son Superman can beat a current Goku? Also, Evil Goku

Bulma is hotter than Lois Lane though.

>Complain complain complain
>They are a shit channel and liars
>Provides absolutely 0 evidence that the Goku vs Superman episodes were rigged

Fuck off, at least learn to appreciate when facts are laid out.

Still wonder who's eating that's supposed to be.
Probably the green dude's, but Chi-Chi used to wear green earings too

>Evil Goku
Truly the dbz universe has gone to shit.

>This is said by an actual DragonBall Z fan.
>Implying

Delicious.

SSGSS Goku. Thats all I am gonna say.

They claim super saiyen is a linear powerup without evidence. Ozaru is a 10x, but SSJ has almost no references to how it works, except that the boost is huge, tied to mental state, and more akin to having no refractory period if various games are to be taken as a suggestion.

Really depends on what version of goku vs what version of super man.

DC has used evil Superman a retarded amount if times.
It took DB 30 years to get to Evil Goku

Pretty sure they're depowered potara earnings.

It's just Super Saiyen Blue now.

I dont think it's the green dudes, he had orange earring and Evil Goku has different ones. I'm colorblind so dont rust me on that though

>super saiyen is a linear powerup

This is demonstrably false...

Goku gets his ass handed to him by Frieza at Kaio-ken x10 and x20, and then treats him like some kind of toy when he reaches SSJ for the first time.

Well, if you actually listen to their dialogue in the first one, that is one of their assumptions, and they never revisit it. Throws off all the rest of their calculations, simply not accounting for the evidence in their own dataset.

We're you disappointed when the Pilaf gang, Goten, and Kid Trunks appeared on the title card too?
I was really hoping they'd have at least one serious dark in Super, but then these fuckers show up and ruin it.

I'm honestly not even reading this thread, I read that scrolling through page 1 and decided I'd chime in on that.

Honestly, yeah I was

>Dragonball
>serious
They seriously edited Z the first time around to appear that way, but it never was.

Keep smoking your socks bro.

DBZ had a dark tone to it sometimes, and that's usually when it was at its best.
Plus, History of Trunks and Bardock, father of Goku are the best movies

Even Dragonball went there sometimes, but never for long.