What do you want first?

>implying he's going to deliver

Nirvana

Wu or Radiohead

I'm certainly curious about Carnival of Light, otherwise couldn't give a single fuck

for shkreli to kill himself

would like the lost city of atlantis followed by earthbound 64 and the song where eminem says nigger

CARNIVAL OF LIGHT WHEN

>68965421
WU-TANG

lol this is cool i didn't really think trump would win, but now shkreli has to pay up
obviously wu tang, but is he serious about elliott smith and the ramones?

my fathers approval

Wu-tang

radiohead. please tell me you have the full song "come to your senses" by radiohead

I would hate the man far less in that case

I never thought I'd actually have to say this, but Martin Shkreli was pretty much the only good thing to come from all of this.

With the exception of that one Wutang album. I'm sure the rest can be found on rutracker or soulseek.

Wu-tang

jenny death when?

>not mentioning Wu

The troll tactics

literally the first thing he mentioned

Further proof that all tripfags are idiots. Except Prismadoll.

Ah didn't see it
Well I don't see how reading over something on accident is a marker of intelligence. Attention span maybe

you are making me so angery

protip he doesnt

Damn he really does have the same taste as an average "into music" highschooler doesn't he. He probably won't deliver, he just wants attention

S M I T H S

He isn't going to deliver.
Watch the Wu Tang album not even exist.

Probably just proto stuff for the first few singles, maybe Sulky Young or Morrissey tracks mistaken for Smiths.

The albums are so close together time-wise that they couldn't have thrown out anything substantial.

That's not very nice yknow
That being said, you can just filter us and not complain or have a reason to...

D E L I V E R

None. It's all shit. Every legitimately unreleased Nirvana track was put out in 2003 on "With The Lights Out" anyways, plus unreleased Beatles, Smiths, Hendrix, Ramones, Pac, etc. would be underwhelming as sin if not actually mastered.

>wu tang
>trump

today a good day lads

He has Kurt Cobain's credit card. That's got to mean something.

Just how fucking new are you?

SHKRELI 2020

That said, Hendrix.

is he talking about future hendrix?

If dubs don't release anything Martin