You wake up in northern Spain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r0z_4jOuqbo
youtube.com/watch?v=191MKS8hjFA
youtube.com/watch?v=Bu1WfBGeriM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Take a plane back to Madrid since the trains up north suck

You can go by car, there are good motorways now

Go to Santiago or Oviedo to see if my distant relatives give me food and shelter. Then find a way to come back here. I'm no interested on being a sudaca immigrant surrounded of spanish neets being assholes.

You sound like if we only had neets in Asturias

That's a fucking comfy pic.

>Wake up in my cozy villa in Bilbao
>Blame all my problems on Castilians and Catalans
>Cry as Athletic Bilbao gets beat by Atlético Madrid

such is life in espainiako iparraldea

Damn, looks comfy as hell

Wasn't talking specifically about Asturias.

Demand for reparations

You are demanding money from an empty wallet

but I'm not British and I'm not waking up hungover in an alley

get drunk, remind them of AL-ANDALUS and fly back home

Are Mexicans wealthier than Spaniards? That would be kind of amusing.

You can pay with goods you know...

I was just trying to decide who to play in a new CK2 game. Think I'll go with the Andalusian Muslims.

Spaniards are fucked dude
whats the tax again? 19%?

What can I say? the new world is better.

Not yet.

Soon™

Or not paying, as always

Not by far

2015, average GDP per capita

Spain: 23200 €

Mexico: 8115 €

Plus Spain has way inferior crime rates

On the other hand, our debt is around 100% of our GDP, theirs is 54%

>debt
Nobody's actually going to make you pay it, so who cares? That shit's just a meme.

Knows from experience

>Wake up where I live already
nice
youtube.com/watch?v=r0z_4jOuqbo

too cold for you
the humidity in the air makes bread very humid just a day after buying it

Well I mean...yeah. :^)

We have -10 in winter here, still pretty dry though.

85 F winter Step up italian wannabe

>F
murican wannabe please, use real worldwide units.

we have over 100% relative humidity in the air for almost all days of the year
everytime i travel to Madrid or further south my lips get cut, just from the dryness in the hair
the good thing is that people are usually more quiet and reserved than the south
they might hate you for being brown but they will never say it out loud

Dude for real i would rather use the metric but nope just cause we property of Us
I mean ffs we use both at the same time which makes no sense

Yes, that happened on June 17th and 18th, 2013.

>might hate you for being brown
kek. but I'm asturian-leonese-galician-irish, pasty looking and semi ginger. It wold be nice having a more tanned skin desu, going lobster mode isn't attarctive

>fuck, i woke up in the wrong side again

>muh heritage
welp if you get rid in the accent you will fit 100% here
young people wont usually care anyway
i have an argentinian friend and most people he meets dont even know

We dont have gingers in Puerto rico man, ive seen a few but its mostly like pasty lobster with freckles and black hair
Id say full redhair gingers are up there with asians in rarity here

>I'm asturian-leonese-galician-irish
Jesus man you sound like the kind of faggot I thought only lived here in burgerland.

Being pale in a desert place like this sucks, I would probably get less damage in a tropical rainy zone.
I was obvious talking about heritage..and clearly said before that don't wanna be a sudaca immigrant in Spain.

>wake up in Asturias
>head down to the bar
>eat a casadiella and sip a café con leche
>admire the view of el Arámo
>go collect my check from unemployment
>head down to Gascona
>start drinking sidra at noon
>eat a menu del dia with fabada
>drink more sidra
>have tortos with picadillo and cabrales for dinner
>hit the bars
>don't get laid as usual
>go back home walking in the rain

pretty comfy desu

>I was obvious talking about heritage
Yeah and I thought only Americans got so autistic about their heritage. That was what I was saying.

I was talking with the spanish guy about that region specifically, why that bothers you? Usually chicanos react like that with argies for some reason.

Make friends, stay with them a couple of days, fuck with some girl, enjoy. Then go to the police and tell them I woke up on spain and shit so they can take me back.

>fuck with some girl

>getting laid in northern Spain

jajajaj

Shut up ;_;

That's Laredo right?
I'm originally from Torrelavega. Which is a total shithole. That's why I moved to Madrid at the first chance I got.

vente a asturias a probar la comida fuerte asturleonesa
en leon no hay nada, no te pierdes gran cosa por no visitar
en galicia tenemos el mejor marisco de la península, y muchisimos guiris que vienen al camino de santiago a la catedral.
tambien hay bastantes museos, y ruinas romanas y prerromanas si te gustan esas cosas, y en las ciudades hay bastante marcha el fin de semana

i have no idea where those places you said are. that's Vigo
that bridge was supposed to be a copy of one from USA but because they couldnt copy it 100%, they made it of "hormigón" (concrete?) instead of metal

Well, our politicians are completely willing to sell the entire country and public services for their own profit and to pay the debt. And people still vote them by millions.

>don't get laid as usual
9001 keks

You need to have been working to collect welfare

>oldest population in europe
what do you expect from old retards with alzheimer?
we gonna be as old as japan at this rate

Not only elderly people vote them. The future of our country is lost.

I embrace by gaelic brothers... oh wait those would be galicians not you spaniards.

fuck

Me permitte usar tu telefono? Neccesito llamar mis padres

¿Me permite usar su teléfono? Necesito llamar a mis padres.

That way it sounds much better and it is better written aswell.

>northern Spain
Literally muh ancestor's land

youtube.com/watch?v=191MKS8hjFA
Are cuties like the one at 0:40 common in northern Spain?

People in northern spain is more introverted in comparaison with southerners.

I'd say there are beautiful and ugly women in every culture, but if you are tired of seeing the same kind around you, you will probably consider foreigners more beautiful.

But yeah, they aren't rare given girls like that aren't particulary beautiful.

If you were here, unless you are abhorrent, you would have more opportunities than a regular spaniard picking up girls, just because you are foreigner (remember what I told you at the beginning), but they aren't easy if you don't know what to talk about. Even if you do, they will probably make you lose your time.

>People in northern spain are more introverted in comparaison with southerners
My dad's family is basque and they aren't introverted at all, are basques different from other northeners?

No, but compared with southerners who never shut up, they are introverted.

Also, good luck trying to pick up girls in Bilbao

Galicians look better to be honest

oh yes, let me speak my ancient galician tongue to you my celtic brother
Enténdesme cando che falo, paspallan ? Saeme da eira que tenho que sacalas vacas a pastar.

Asturbro here

I consider myself astur-roman

galicia has some of the oldest population in Spain wich is already pretty old on average (oldest in Europe i think)
good luck finding young woman outside of Santiago or Villagarcia
i dont know what that means but i know a Román
what are cities like in Asturias

Go to southern Spain where the parties are.

Generally small or big villages save the three towns in the middle of Asturias. Gijón, the biggest, has 300k inhabitants.

sounds pretty chill. what do you do for fun?
i wish the central government invested more on us, hard working folks from the north

buy flan-tasy flan.

lik

for u

spanish cuisine is really weird

...and I fit in easily because I can answer questions with questions like a champ (herencia judía saludos) and I've had people say my accent is rather sing songy

youtube.com/watch?v=Bu1WfBGeriM

why

I can't really explain
I expected everything to be different somehow

i'd probably feel insecure being surrounded by beautiful spanish people. i also don't speak spanish at all so i would look even more ridiculous trying to ask sometging strangers in broken english.

>tfw russian

expecting ayayay la cucaracha taco tamale?

They probably won't speak much English either m8, so it's even more fucked than you'd thought

Spanish is pretty easy, though. Just don't try to learn Basque, trust me on this

I am pretty sure they know the meaning of the word vodka if you would ask them.

I'd fit in pretty well in Northern Spain

I already speak fluent Spanish (albeit with a very strong Argentine accent) am white with Mediterranean features, plus I go there every summer anyways.

>Spanish is pretty easy

Plenty of foreigners have fallen for this meme but I've yet to meet one who could form a single sentence without two or three severe grammatical mistakes

we have over 100 % absolute humdity where I live. I live in an lake btw.

It is an easy language for English speakers. it's just that many people don't get enough education to speak any other language properly as a second one aside from English.

there was a russian called Nikolai in the skate club in my town and everyone was excited to meet him coz they never saw a russian
its not about education but about actually liking the language or using it
like you can study a language for 3 years and get good grades and completely forget it if you dont actually use it

I think the easy meme holds back their progress. You can muddle along just fine with cognates but getting the conjugations and concordance down takes more effort than most are willing to put in.

I somehow expected things to have less beans and rice and squid and such for some reason
in retrospect it makes sense
I don't know what I was expecting

Sounds like Mediterranean cuisine tbqh, Valencians are crazy about their overrated rice dishes, it's quite different when you move inland.

Give back the wheel,the language,steel,navigation,universities, 95% of the cities,gunpowder,the roads,engenieering and mathematics and you can keep your gold

I would die because of the cold.

Not only must they give us every single wheel in Mexico, they should also sign a waiver stating that they hereby waive their right to ever make wheels again.

never go home again

You wake up in Omsk.

It seems comfy

You don't "wake up" in Omsk. It's a neverending nightmare.

There are worse places.

looks like building blocks from 60's Spain, back when they built the houses before the roads.

>You wake up in Omsk

Caulk the wagon and float it

There is always (meme city) Norilsk.

There are, but it's in top 10 of most depressing. Imagine walking on dark streets, people are all quiet and no one is smiling, and at the night it's so quiet you think you're become deaf.

more please

I used to go on google maps and watch shitty russian cities. Holy fuck

>You dont know the south part of Spain

Pic related