/mlb/ General - The Best Edition

>His team has under 49 wins

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jSoJFxG11Gk?t=43s
youtu.be/jk0dy7LQ-VU?t=44s
baseballsavant.mlb.com/statcast_search?hfPT=&hfZ=&hfGT=R|&hfPR=&hfAB=32|&stadium=&hfBBT=&hfBBL=&hfC=&season=2016&player_type=pitcher&hfOuts=&pitcher_throws=&batter_stands=&start_speed_gt=&start_speed_lt=&perceived_speed_gt=&perceived_speed_lt=&spin_rate_gt=&spin_rate_lt=&exit_velocity_gt=&exit_velocity_lt=&launch_angle_gt=&launch_angle_lt=&distance_gt=&distance_lt=&batted_ball_angle_gt=&batted_ball_angle_lt=&game_date_gt=&game_date_lt=&team=&position=&hfRO=1|2|3|&home_road=Road&hfInn=9|10|&min_pitches=0&min_results=0&group_by=name&sort_col=pitches&sort_order=desc&min_abs=0&xba_gt=&xba_lt=&px1=&px2=&pz1=&pz2=#results
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WINDIANS

A's
me on the right

>his team isn't projected to lose 100 or more games
lmao

>Clayton "Literally a bigger Jobber than Jack" Kershaw

>worst Yankees team in well over 20 years

>only 2.5 games behind

Lel

Royals

KERSHAW BAILED OUT AGAIN.

BASED JOC

>ball 2

every time, also you may only reply to this post if your team has lost a game with a 4 pitch walk

Did you tho?

What are we going to do about Stroman?

yo

Send him down to Buffalo so he can straighten out his fucking shit. Hutchison can take his place.

This has happened?

no the fat security guy did

The Indians have been bad enough long enough that no one would hate them for winning unless they did it against their team. Even then I still wouldn't hate them because I still feel bad for Grady Sizemore being kill.

UNLEASH THE RALLYFUs

Don't worry bro I'm sure you'll find that baseball qt

>tfw have a legitimately good team and just waiting for everyone to get traded away or a plane crashing into the jake

Too good to last m9 but enjoying the ride

youtu.be/jSoJFxG11Gk?t=43s
youtu.be/jk0dy7LQ-VU?t=44s

>TURNER

ABSOLUTELY BTFO

This is every walk-off walk. Not necessarily 4-pitch ones though.

baseballsavant.mlb.com/statcast_search?hfPT=&hfZ=&hfGT=R|&hfPR=&hfAB=32|&stadium=&hfBBT=&hfBBL=&hfC=&season=2016&player_type=pitcher&hfOuts=&pitcher_throws=&batter_stands=&start_speed_gt=&start_speed_lt=&perceived_speed_gt=&perceived_speed_lt=&spin_rate_gt=&spin_rate_lt=&exit_velocity_gt=&exit_velocity_lt=&launch_angle_gt=&launch_angle_lt=&distance_gt=&distance_lt=&batted_ball_angle_gt=&batted_ball_angle_lt=&game_date_gt=&game_date_lt=&team=&position=&hfRO=1|2|3|&home_road=Road&hfInn=9|10|&min_pitches=0&min_results=0&group_by=name&sort_col=pitches&sort_order=desc&min_abs=0&xba_gt=&xba_lt=&px1=&px2=&pz1=&pz2=#results

>pop-up ads on youtube vids

JUST STOP JUST STOP MY AUTISM CAN'T HANDLE IT REEEEEEE

Wait nevermind, i'll fix it

Correction: not ads, links for other videos.

ublock origin

jays did it with style while out in the bay area

Orioles!

y-you too
same slut btw

hope the injuns hold their lead, fuck KC and Detoilet

>tfw It's a Worst Coast roadtrip filler arc next

>texass ragners
>loseton disastros
>shitattle memeiners
>chokeland pathetics

>mfw the player that started that analslime rally will soon be traded
Here's to staying in the cellar, faggot

>loseton disastros
First part is weak, but like the second
>chokeland pathetics
Nice, 10/10

>Poo-egg

Never
Ever

>being this fucking new

>the "best"
>not the highest win percentage

Which is better, a team that's 1-0 or a team that's 100-30?

1-0
Literally undefeated

1-0 since no one has proven they can be beaten

Real time question: are the baby bears exposed?

>18-1
>73-9

Occasional reminder that the only team in the NL West
(and the only team in California) not good enough to win a pennant in 27 years is the Los Angeles Dodgers.

Bumgarner is fucking trash

Kershaw intentional walk

lol

>your team will never play a nationally televised game again in your life time

Jays suck that bad? Wow...

Fun Fact. Both times Marlins went to the playoffs (97' and 03') they had to go against the Giants in the NLDS. Beating them with a swept and a fantastic game 4 for '03 (3-1)

>Marlins could be the one that could stop the even year streak.

feelsgoodman
fuck national broadcasters

Pirates throwback uniforms are so neat

Now that Ker>shaw is kill, who is the best pitcher in baseball?

>Pudge held on
still feels bad man

Me.

James Shields

Pilates man

or Strasburg but that fucc boi avoided a pitcher's duel with Kershaw

That might be true, however: the Marlins have 1) Don Mattingly, who is literally allergic to World Series rings and 2) Barry Bonds, who was cursed with incredible baseball skill in exchange for never receiving a ring
In addition, it's literally an even year.

jose fernandez

Bumgarner

lel cutch chimpout

MCCUTCHEN TOSSED

>stream dies
SON OF A BITCH.

That was a hell of a last play.

I never said the Marlins will get a WS ring(though it'd be awesome). Just beat the Giants. That's all. This is the second team Don has coach and first time Barry is a hitting coach. Marlins are a weird team, I'm optimistic.

It's not publicly known whether Bonds received a 2010 ring (it was rumored), and I don't think he got one in 2012, but he definitely did get one in 2014 as a spring training advisor.

>McChimpout

Did ESPN seriously just cut to commercial in the middle of a manager argument? Holy shit this network is awful. Who doesn't love watching managers kick dirt and swear at shitty umps?

Salazar?

>Cuts to commercial
FUCK YOU ESPN
REEEEEEEE

Seriously I hope ESPN burns to the ground

Garbage call though

> Reddick

Why can't he handle the bantz?

lmao that lowkey psychological warfare

>That was a hell of a last play.
That's also what was waiting for Gordon if he ran in 2014 wsg7. One of the first things I thought of at the time.

Terrorists, maybe.

>nationally televised
>Canadian
>ey

Who are we facing in the World Series?

this ump tonight is exactly why the strikezone is being raised, these guys have gotten so used to pitchers clipping the bottom of the zone for so long that below knees pitches are getting called strikes way too often

You just know Phanatic would never try that on Bumgarner.

the cardinals

Why don't pitchers intentionally throw a fastball over the catcher so that it ricochets off the backstop right back to catcher? It could get so many noobs at third base to run into an out.

lol no

>Rematcharino
>Jintangalinos

>actually getting this shook

I thought everyone was cool in California

yourselves

T Miller @T_Mill_ER 2m2 minutes ago
That was the epitome of y I can't stand McCutchen, what a bum. No class, your team has lost like 15 of the last 20. He prob feels tough tho

>University of Pittsburgh #Pens #OKC #DSC #Pirates #MakeAmericaGreatAgain #TRUMP

Why do blue jays fans think that the rangers are their rivals?

The Pirates basically did this to get an out earlier
The problem is you have to time it pretty precisely, too fast and the guy won't run too long and he'll just score

babby bears

we dont

>we

danny is elite tho

Well, if that happen. Bum would've gotten pulled out and Royals would've had a MUCH better chance to win.

1. no
2. he's not a Californian anyway

>I can't stand McCutchen, what a bum. No class
>#MakeAmericaGreatAgain #TRUMP

its fucking real

wew lad

That lanklet sale

Dylan Bundy

>letting some sperg probably high on weed near your golden arm that will secure your family's financial future for the next 10 generations while playing with some RC shit

Kershaw was right desu. Baseball players have been injured in weirder ways.

lol

There is still time to choose the future, America

>implying Kershaw getting his arm destroyed by an RC car wouldn't have been the best possible outcome

No, I'm saying it would have been the final out of the series.