Weed/oil thread

weed/oil thread

what are you guys smoking tonight?

pic related

wowzers dat some nice kush

it's actually some pretty decent bud man. i don't know the exact strain tho, sadly

Post pipe or sober cunt

nothing people new zealand is shit and has nothing atm

Green Crack herbs and some C02 oil Mango Haze

Candy Purps

Anybody here have plants?

dry as fuck right now so i will be vaping some semi vaped weed out of my mflb
mfw

Don't remember what we smoked but my friend and I smoked on the beach.

All I can say is that the wind is a nigger.

outta bud. Seriously considering suicide rather than going one weeknight without it.

Any Coloradoians here that can recommend good wax strains or shops in CO? Going to visit sometime soon.

good thging he has an apron on

Not smoking tonight, rolling for a party im throwing in a few days, gonna be getting a lot of people in the house and i decided i'd have an ounce of joints out and some shine to get it started.
Jealous of your shit though man, mines all garbage.

No pic cuz lazy

Some stuff i picked up off craigslist in San Francisco the other day.

Have found all my dealers on craigslist and never been let down. Way cheaper than dispensaries but equal in quality. And I dont need to spen $100 every year on a med card.

Upper mid level medical grade. Dont know the strain cuz dont care.

kek I just got done with a two week break, smoked on Friday and haven't smoked since

take a break and start smoking in moderation, your mind and body will thank you

candyland,

some weird strain, half purp half green. decent shit, think it was 40 an 8th

Currently playing Nhl 16, smoking some really good shit called Hawaiian Fire

Reminds me of a party my friend had. Before there were a ton of people we set up a hookah with a mountain of weed in bowl for everyone to hit

OP here, it was some good ass bud, I fucking smoked it all but I'm getting a quarter in a couple days, it's gonna be fucking great

Look around weed threads for the next few days bud, I'll show some good bud

anyone in the houston area? looking for a new connect

The only problem I have with smoking weed out of a hookah is that the smoke in the chamber gets stale between draws and soon you are coughing your lungs up because of how harsh it is. It's a great concept in theory though.

looks a bit like cinex, my favorite strain

Friend smokes blunts everyday, he thinks he needs the weed to function but in reality he just got addicted to nicotine from the ciggarillo wraps.
same thing might've happened to you if you do mostly blunts.
Getting high feels a lot worse to me personally if i take a long break, dont know how you do it.
That sounds like a good time, a multi hose hookah sounds awesome for parties
I'll be sure to be checking in, yeah man it looks grades above what i get, only had a named strain once and it sounded made up on the spot.

>cinex
OP here, I think this is actually what it is in the picture. I don't remember the exact strain

I'll use a codeword or some bullshit in the text
I'll say "pine-smelling" in it, so look for that m8

Candyland og

>Getting high feels a lot worse to me personally if i take a long break, dont know how you do it.

I used to do psychedelics frequently and smoke every day. Now I don't do psychedelics and smoke as often as used to do psychedelics. I use it to reset my frame of mind if I find I'm getting too stressed. It can be a very powerful mindshift if you treat it as a divination plant. Problem is people smoke it all day every day and forget how to respect it. You can blast the fuck off if you haven't smoked in a month or even just a couple weeks.

Just topped one of my babies, this bitch is gonna be huge now.

Yeah, i guess i just get uncomfortable being so high at a point, im a lightweight if i take too long of a break and get at about a 10 off of one joint ater 2 weeks no smoking.
I guess you've done acid then, i've been offered it a bunch but never done it, heard it comes back around sometimes at random and you'll trip during everyday activities months after you've been on it, is that true?

Moon rocks, weed dipped in wax, rolled in keef the high is amazing!!!

Not the other user but I did a lot of acid a year ago and haven't had a flashback ever nor met anyone who had.

I did a lot of acid and mushrooms and it completely changed how I experience reality, and not in a good way. Basically it was permanent. I don't know how to describe it, it's like I'm dreaming all the time. So i stay away from it now for the most part. It's been almost two years since the last time I did mushrooms, and I still feel like I'm tripping all the time.

bullshit
how the fuck do you function for 2 years tripping on mushrooms.
like seriously if you're not just trolling tell us more - what is your life,

im really high right now so I guess I can say I kinda know how you feel

Good to know, thanks man.
I've heard mixed reviews with that, i've heard from everyone that it changes your life, but sometimes they say it was good, and sometimes they say it was bad.
I think what you're experiencing is the depersonalization, girlfriend had that for a week after she smoked for a first time, a friend who did pcp took 2 years to shake it, and i hope yours goes away soon.
Done shrooms, and it just felt like i smoked good weed that put me at a 11/10, i didn't understand the hype.

>bullshit

It's fine for you to think that, I have nothing to prove. I would describe it like this; you can only be crushed into pixels on a holographic screen of energy so many times before you permanently realize that all of this is a dream that we will relive over and over, dying and being born over and over. Shit has permanently fucked up the way I think.

I'm not one of those guys who wants to one up everyone, so please don't take it that way. It's more just a warning. That can happen to you. Trust me.

Triple Diesel

I just mean if thats true i'm in absolute awe. For your mind to be functioning after two years of constant reality crunching experiences. You're like a psychedlic wizard

how do you respect it?

I'm trying to work on art and writing so I can recreate the feeling of what I experienced. But it can be frustrating, and sometimes I feel completely lost in myself and the world. I just feel so so small. I pray a lot.

Ya but it was being smoked constantly by 4 people at once. The smoke wasnt harsher than usual.

I try not to use it as an excuse to sedate myself. I only use when I feel like I need to reassess myself and the situation. I think using it sparingly is important. It gives it power.

bro i had that after smoking 4 times a day of some dank, for 3 years without stopping, i became a high zombie, but what it actually is is called depersonalization, i managed to get better i had to quit for MONTHS, and you know what really helps dude, adderall!! take it because it would make you remember how you actually feel when youre sober, it makes you focus on reality, thats how i got better, its a mindset, you have to first remember how you felt when you were sober and then pretend that you feel that way and your mind will start to shift into that direction! your neurons and brain got re arranged when you did those drugs, its all a perception!!

I only have a few grams left, blaze or not?

damn, nice case and nice piece

Might as well mate, only live once right?

Thanks, it used to be a glasses case

Oops

Dabbin hummingbird and og skunk butane wax

>not addictive

I purposely smoke every other weekend or so, can confirm. Still /fit/ and smoke good shit. It's good for my tolerance too.

>Not physically addictive
anyone can be addicted to anything mentally you jabroney.

A lot of the reading I do now is related to what I've seen and trying to retrace the steps. This is what I'm reading now, which may give you some idea of where my head is at.

Being addicted to weed is like when people are addicted to shopping, they have nothing in their life and have to fill the void.

theres a difference between mental addiction and physical addiction, with physical addiction your body craves it and needs it, and if you dont take it you feel sick and get really bad withdrawals, with mental you just like the feel of it so you keep doing it, kinda like a fat kid addicted to sugar and food

You're agreeing with me pal

gettin high as fuck and playing diep.io

shits pretty fun to fuck around on

High asf, blueberry kush

Yo wtf is that kelly green coloring? What strain is that?

That's some bomb doja

Couldnt tell ya, sorry man.

My dude goes to boulder once a month and gets multiple bags of all sorts of shit. He hardly gives me names.

How much pot does an indoor plant produce and how often?

So Stoners of Sup Forums, whats the thing thats saved your life the most in your weed career?
for me it's these, the clearness turns people off, they taste weird, but theyre fast and i always feel rushed while rolling at parties so these are perfect.

pretty sure they on average produce 300 grams, i have no idea how often.

its purely dictated by the amount of light you have

a good grower can get 600g off a 600w hps, even with just 1 plant assuming you veg it long enough to fill out a good canopy (roughly 4x4' and 2' deep)

bump

Dis

rye is that you

Get on my level

rippin on this beast in just a minute.

Myself

Is that shit ice.

That's sweet bro, where'd you get it

get on MY level kid.

local shop keeps nothing but flame.

this guy is lying
this photo is from a couple nights ago

what a humongous faggot

Bout to get really fucking high right now

How does one approach a weed dealer without looking like a complete beta?

if youre looking for one like it its a salt piece collab with akio work in the eyeball, but they both do crazy work if youre willing to drop racks

Friend's first time growing.

Still illegal here. $50 for an 8th of bottom shelf dispensary bud from a few states over is considered a good deal. Needless to say we're pretty stoked

>hey man, im a beta could i get an 8th for x $'s
dont be a fucking faggot and call him a dealer either. just ask if you can buy from him, he's selling weed, not crystal meth

That's high dollar shit, is it worth it?

Dry atm. Hoping my man can get back to me before the weekend. Planing on edibles too. Stay happy fam

Lmao tf?

you want my honest opinion? the salt gets me just as high as any other piece of glass. i DO like the way the ripcurl hits (pieces have diff percolation but with oil you dont want too much so theyre all pretty similar just air flow)
but yeah, i like it for its artistic value, anything over 500 to a rack generally is for aesthetics, i also like to take trippy things so i appreciate its value while im tripping, its art to me, that i smoke from, a personal mona lisa for my daily life, so to me, worth every penny, but art is subjective, spent over 10k on my collection so far. dont plan on stopping ever just slowing down now that i have some nicer ones.

dank dank nug right there

what? tf? as in the fuck?

Exactly. I mean it looks cool but $5500!? No fucking way

Got some critical mass

the eye is woven glass, takes a rediculous amount of skill. its UV reactive, white is a hard color to work with, and its a collab between salt and AKIO two artists that slay the game, itll hold/gain value.

For a new smoker, would you recommend getting some rolling paper and get to that, or buy myself a pipe? Will a tobacco pipe do?

learn to roll, yes eventually practice makes perfect. tobacco pipe will not suffice, plus youd look like a dick. get a small glass piece that is inexpensive, easy to clean and throw-a-way-able. a long time ago it was kewl to smoke in a moving vehicle. unless you look aver 40 (i am) dont even try coz they all have zoom cams in their patrol cars and can see what youre doing from a long way away. cheers user, i wish you a life time of happy smoking cannabis related adventures.

captcha was "trees"

first time smoker always start off with joints, easy to roll easy to smoke
but if pipes are more your thing i suggest going out and buying a new one for yourself, although a tobacco pipe will work equally fine