I'm going to sound like a beta fag, but fuck it. Once I go to community college this fall along with working full time...

I'm going to sound like a beta fag, but fuck it. Once I go to community college this fall along with working full time, I have to get serious about everything, so this summer I'm looking for ways to actually have some fun before I have to get fully serious. I'm tired of having to be responsible every second and I want to get really fucked up on whatever or go to a kickass party or some shit.

Understand that I don't know how to get drugs, find the right people, etc. I also don't know anybody really. You have to spell it all out for me, that's how fucking sad my life is.

Where you live

Detroit Metro Area kinda, closest to Ann Arbor/Novi in Michigan

Can't help then. Come to long island and we'll get fucked up

Are you old enough to drink at a bar or know anyone older that looks like you that you could buy an ID from?

I'm 21.
I'll believe those quads, lol

Not to be a dick but it's already too late. You need to know people who party, you need to know people who can get you alcohol. You need to have had all of this established already. Your only hope now is getting into bars or those club parties where they send out mass invitations but neither of those are any fun without friends. Sorry to say but your time for living large and responsibility free are over.

Just look forward, try to get some college friends and party with them now. That goes against your plan but that shit will fall through anyway, it always does. Good luck though, not much happens at a community college. You missed out on your fun years OP

>quads
Take a hike you newfag pussy

just keep searching until you find a dude who sells mdma. best drug ever for partying.

"Hey guys how about we change the name of meth every few years to get dumb kids to think its some new age party drug"
"Good idea Cleetus"
Meth. Crystal. Crank. Mdma. Molly. See where I'm going here?

I'm 21, I can get alcohol, but yeah, I guess I'll try to just have a little fun in college, I know I missed out on my good years. I have no one to blame but my own autistic ass.
I don't even know how to really search for crap like that, too scared of someone calling the cops on me if I just casually ask about drug stuff to random people, but I'll remember that.

Dont touch meth, crack, or heroin.
Coke isnt all its cracked up to be, yeah itll sober your ass up but thats it, enjoy the crushed up aspirin taste and coke boogers.
Thizz and Molly arent bad, itd be worth trying once but dont do much since you prob dont know where its come from. Enjoy the teeth grinding.
Never buy dry brown or ground up weed.
Stick to weed and alcohol in moderation.

Never buy drugs from black guys.

Hey faggot see >>

No clue how I'd even get weed, and I'm near Detroit, I'd have to get it from a black guy probably.

please don´t do that, you'll get fucked 100%. They smell new fish a mile away and you'll most likely get shit or robbed.

Just ask people you know, even if they're few. See who is more likely to smoke or do drugs adn ask them.

Sad to say but this Sup Forumsro is right, if you buy weed or anything for that matter from a random black dude 9/10 you'll get ripped off.

>New fish
I'm outta here. Actually tried giving legitimate advice from more experience than I'm proud of but every fucking 14 year old thinks they're a drug expert

>going to college

mind as well just kys now

Not if you aren't a retard

Im trying to ignore you, go away.

Buy off other nerds.
Ive always found it very easy to get good drugs from fellow nerds.
Then again im in California and i have social skills.

Then how was your first experience buying weed you fucking cunt? You act like this shit is some art. You meet people, these people know people who sell drugs, you get to know the people that get drugs and thus have a reliable source. That's how most start out, by asking friends not randomly asking some nigger if he had weed, the's the most retarded shit you can ever fucking do.
Wich OP is by his statement

Ripped off in what way? Bad product? He takes your money and runs off? Beat up? Stabbed? Shot?

I have zero social skills honestly
I'm worried they'll report me to the cops if I talk to the wrong person.

Go to your local black community. You can probably find drugs there.

You don't have to admit guilt. As long as you don't get recorded asking, what poof is there? If you're that worried then leave the scene if you see them pull a phone out.

all of the above

i'll be honest with you, although you probably wont listen. i didnt.

dont even bother with drugs. you will end up losing years out of your life. just skip drugs/alcohol in general. if you need it to have fun, you should move on to something else

Most of the times he'll just give you "bad product" or not enough for what you payed for. Of course he could just take your money and tell you to fuck off but that's bad business.
Don´t be stupid. What are they going to arrest you on? A statement from some random idiot? You can just say you never talked with him and that's that.

Someone get a picture of me with all these toddlers they are ADORABLE

ITT
>op says he wants to get fucked up,party and not be a beta fag
>user's tell him how
>he makes a beta fag excuse
abandon thread.

Hes either gonna jack you or sell you some brown ground up shit.

And find a Magic card club or something, theres always bound to be someone

And if he does TRY to sell you ground up brown shit? Don't buy it. Rule number one, don't ever fucking buy ANY drug without looking at it and inspecting it first. Your money shouldn't leave your pocket unless you've gone full inspector gadget on that shit