Hey, Sup Forums. Recently discovered a way to make money in my spare time that isn't complete fucking boredom...

Hey, Sup Forums. Recently discovered a way to make money in my spare time that isn't complete fucking boredom. All you need is a smartphone. If anyone wants to try it just download CashPirate from app store and enter QEKSXP when you get it for a bonus. It's 100% free, and sign up takes like 10 seconds. All you do is test free apps for 60 seconds, then you get points which can be redeemed for real money via steam and amazon. Enter QEKSXP when you sign up to start out with 10 dollars worth of bonus points

Also, steam giveaway thread, I've been making at least 50 dollars a day with this app, just tapping my phone while playing vidya, so first person to roll gets 50 dollars via paypal, or I could buy you a game on steam, or gift you any of these games in my inventory, just leave your steam profile in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=99507164&token=GVSlyUj2
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198111526857/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys

ayy lmao

steam bryson9s roll

reroll

steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=99507164&token=GVSlyUj2

Will take anything.

neat, i signed up and redeemed a 10 dollar steam wallet code, thanks op.

also, rollan

rerolling

reroll

rererrereoollllll

reroollll

one away reroll

>$50 a day
>buys shit that goes for less than 0.50 on sale
10/10 kill yourself faggot

reroll

reroollllll

DUBBSSSSSSSSSSSS

there's 2 pages tard

can confirm this app works, i think it's bugged out or something, you play some shitty game for like 5 minutes and earn 5 dollars

you can only imagine how shittier the rest are
tard

rolling

azul9853
Games pls

reroll

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198111526857/