Were evolution real, we would see all sorts of different forms of humans as they progress in evolution...

Were evolution real, we would see all sorts of different forms of humans as they progress in evolution. Animals in zoos would be changing into new animals.

Obviously this isn't happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VHhJFIlHYGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If evolution isn't real then how come peecha chakka no wookie boonowa tweepi solo? Ho ho ho hoooooo.

Atheists : 0
Christians: 0
Neutral: 0
Jabba: 1

You sound like a religious fag so I'll break it down for you in simple terms

Animals don't change into other animals like some type of Pokémon.

Instead, an individual within a species will be born with traits that provide it with an environmental advantage. This individual will thrive and have kids, increasing the likelihood of its offspring having the same favorable characteristics.

Add time and you have the recipe for speciation.

Also Moses/ Jesus / Muhammad were faggots

I laughed for some reason

So here's a (you)

who even is the girl in the pic?
see her everywhere all the time here

you got the Cosby version?

>an individual within a species will be born with traits that provide it with an environmental advantage.

How? Magic? I live near the coast, so obviously people around here will be born with gills

Its from an 80's movie, The Neverending Story.

I havent been on Sup Forums in 6 months, is this faggot still posting?

if god isn't real then how did beep boopity flip flappity gumbo chops?

Christians: 0

Atheists: 0

Cosby: 0

shit i messed up

Yep, Neverending

Gr8 B8 M8

kek

How do animals get born with advantageous characteristics? How many aquatic animals did it take to produce one with gills? How many barely functioning or undeveloped gills did it take to produce a perfectly functioning set? How did early fish survive without fully functioning gills?

Shut the fuck up with this nonsense, no one is going to change their minds

Embrace one another and let's all dance into the future

youtu.be/VHhJFIlHYGQ

Read a science book. Not going to explain further because of highly possible bait.

Do you always use that picture from the Neverending story because you will never stop posting these threads?

its actually simpler than you might think
breathe water for 10 minutes at a time and soon your lungs adapt to the oxygen rich water allowing you to breathe under water.
this is how mermaids came to be

Random mutations. And it usually isn't "huge" advantages, it's tiny things that can end up making a difference, the trait will then be passed on to their offspring, who will continue to pass that trait on until an entire local population has the trait.

test

But we do, user. There are niggers of several breeds, many kinds of slanteye such as nips, chinks, slopes, and gooks. And don't get me started on the wide variety of prairie nigger or the many soecies of dune coon.
>evolution confirmed, faggot

I have an Idea, kill yourself and then you'll know if god is real or not

>hm..how do i post a image on this thing

Bumping this awesome rare thread!

Keep up the lulzy 2D fantasy life OP.

nice trips I'm groovin'

This is still a thing?

" Different forms of humans " . So your referring to niggers and Asians?

Different forms of humans.. hmm interesting. Are you saying you are a clone?

Lmao all these assblasted atheists. Throw some logic their way and they resort to rage and spamming

god is gayyyyyy

believe in god or die!

>different forms of humans
Oh you mean like blacks, asians, hispanics, whites, arabs, native americans, and other races that resulted from genetic drift?

We do. What the fuck do you think all the different races of human are? Also, evolution doesn't work like pokemon. Change doesn't happen within one generation. It takes thousands to millions of years...why am I responding to this? I know this is just dumbfuck trolling

Careful, that's intelligent. You might make OP's brain hurt

>caterpillars
>butterflies
Retard

Hi OP

I have a theory that the advancement of the human brain has for the most part eradicated any chance of human evolution. Our advanced social structure tends to shun any that have any kind of more extreme trait that could actually assist us, and the vast number of our population in combination with the globalization of communication means that we will always have a variety of genomes and options for partners so that we will never be able to actually evolve as a species.

It is happening, it just doesnt happen over night.
Women over time are slowly growing a bigger breast size...
We are growing larger and taller as humans every generation...
we are growing smarter and smarter every generation with more and more technology...
we are growing lazier and lazier with each generation...
Our bodies are evolving by gtting more used to smog and pollutants, we just have to go thru the narrowing down process with people dying to weed out the characteristics...

So many things our bodies are evolving to to even list, but it takes thousands of years to see any real human change.
We are evolving

>metamorphosis
>evolution

Fucking retard

Also, if you think that metamorphosis = evolution, doesn't that completely refute your own argument?

>implying niggers aren't a subspecies.

What's my argument? I believe in evolution dumbass, just saying your statement is full of retard

I know its newfaggish of me to ask, but what's the sauce on pic related? It comes up in every christian debate thread.

Your childhood must have sucked

Nah, it was all good, in the stereotyped '64 kid' kinda way. Never was into anything other than vidya.

For real though, sauce?

Holy shit you are beyond retarded.
There has to be a word for that.

You've never seen the neverending story??

It's too late now, it's only magical when you're a kid

>Were evolution real, we would see all sorts of different forms of humans as they progress in evolution.
We do. There's niggers and abbos remember?
>Animals in zoos would be changing into new animals.
No