same, wheres the boobs at

608, cmon fags!

715 standing by.

anyone know a lauren from somerset? class of 2015

Two, 715 Eau Claire

Another

608 here

AYYYYY

Thanks! I posted the others. Your girl is gorgeous! I have a ton, trade?

fuck yea!

oops didnt put up the picture

whaddup 608

damn this girl is in the 608?

lots of babes in madison... the perks of going to uw madison

262, what's up dude?

im from 715 wausau, in 608 madison now.

any local tits to share?

here's some 715 titties

damn. i go to MATC, no babes there :/

what is up my man

Here's a preview

who dis?

yo just do your two years and come here, youll get a scholarshit. its great my friend did it that way got his first year paid for

ehhh, I highly doubt it.. I've seen these pictures all over the place

262vv

oh yea that is totally something i saved but there are a lot of babes in madison

oh just drinking some beer dontcha know

is that a fucking cucumber lmao

same.. just enjoying some blue moon what about you>>>???

dood, why are you people posting girls clearly not from wisconsin (other than half of them being heifers)

Ah my alumnus brethren, living in Milwaukee post-graduation.

california here, there are some fucking fine ass hunnies in wisco. s/o to my boys in wisconsin smashing on those slim thick white girls

PBR lol

doood there are a lot of heifers here, but im not about that big girl life. All 5 of the grills ive been with in the past year have been dimes

classic wisco native beer

Real shit. I used to drive past the frat houses on the weekends and there was just babes left and right. Took one of them to cheba hut and she sucked me off after. Never saw her again.

aria p

I go there and seems like most of them are either prides or teases, at least with my luck

fuck you lying cunts im the only one from 262

Just a Kenoshan

youtu.be/oEDmscjbI8k

lmaoooo, my ex girlfriend was a frat slut. Well i didnt know that for some time but i got fucking cucked by like 7 guys. felt really good when i found that shit out

Hey fuck you, I know that lighthouse as much as anybody and the green one out of shot AND the one on the island to the east.

Yep! Lol. All mine are OC, my bangers

a lot of teases for sure but you just need to be persistent and they will let you fuck them

Yea true on that one, guess I just am stuck up when it comes to chasing them, never seems worth it

i have never gotten a girl to pleasure herself with a vegtable before.... that is hilarious. i did get an asian girl to do anal in a one night stand once though

its worth it best sex ever

what the fuck mate

this last one is the only believable one, hotdog as a dildo has wisconsin written all over it

Hahahaha I swear these UW-madison girls are huge fucking sluts. Whole campus reeks of sex. Don't know if I love it or not haha

Need to keep that in mind, always drink when I go out and makes it so I get limp dick, otherwise it'd be cash

chances are if you take a girl home shes probably had sex with at least 20 other guys. you will always be a fucking cuck here

dirty stallis 414

All mine, my girls. I've got more

just get illinois drunk.. never go wisconsin drunk and expect your dick to work afterwords

where do you go to drink often? my friends are all in med school and im just in elementary ed. so my work load is pretty light compared to them. I need a drinking buddy im an alcoholic lmao

I don't mind that since I all I care about is getting my dick wet. I go to Madison College but hang around UW campus a lot on the weekends. They're so fucking easy. But yeah it's pretty impossible to get into a relationship with any girl here in your early 20s without getting cucked. Oh well.

well give some names or profile pictures to confirm faggot

im a fucking alpha if a chick fucking cucks me i dont ever talk to the bitch again i just move on

Ayyy West allis my dood.

715 here. Very few attractive chicks at UWSP

this will never happen lmao

Well antidepressants and prior difficulties make it hard even on a few drinks sadly

And I just drink with friends for the most part, still an undergrad and only 20 so I can only hit up bars if I know people working there. But my roommate and I both are too, so hey you're not alone haha

So do I but it's just stupid when you're eventually going to be cucked. Waste of time tbh.

Yeah bet you didn't jump off it to go swimming in the nasty water.

pewaukee sluts please

608 La Crosse here. Attending UWL.

hey man if you all want to go to blue velvet sometime i know the bouncers and bartenders if you are with me youd get in forsure i can give you my snapchat or some shit if yall want to go get fucked sometime and get some bitches

608 La Crosse here. Attending UWL. Would appreciate some nudes.

There are some but they're all taken. College girls always run by the skatepark and sometimes just do yoga there. It's pretty rad

eyyy whats your major dood

shit fucking tilts me, im not one to share a bitch

I'm down, what is it?

As a kid I did, yeah

Computer science man! What about you? If you're attending of course lol

Only rich old people live in Pewaukee

AYYY 608 Sup ForumsROIt's nice to have a fucking Wisconsin thread finally

i went there once... parties there are pretty good the girls were just eh

Any whitnall nudes

turnberg

Forreal. 608 is where it's at. Rest are crackwhores.

Nobody likes sharing but shit what can you do about these hoes

i love this thread

Any Edgerton Sup Forumsros here?

There are a ton of attractive scene and hippy girls, if you're into that. You gotta deal with all the drunk hipsters trying to get tail here though

you are very right my sir shit just pisses me off. Just need a wife who wont ever cuck me

GEO/GIS haha might try to take CS 120 next semester but I hear its pretty shitty if you go in without knowing anything like me

Huge heroin scene in Point and Wausau now. Crack is old news

Added

Wisconsin black river falls
Jackson county anyone ?

608 downtown madison