Alright Sup Forums Ask me some shit...I'm drunk and high. Fell off the wagon a few days ago...

Alright Sup Forums Ask me some shit...I'm drunk and high. Fell off the wagon a few days ago....been completely split from a woman I loved very much for 10 days.. Had many odd/ exciting / stupid experiences in my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1wgJ3IyVEdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

27 years of wasted age

>loved a lady for 10 days
>fell off my wagon

you sound emotionally retarded. you need to call your sponsor and a hooker.

fucker of butts and butt accessories.

flavoredassholes.com look under "jalapenos". tell them Frank sent you.

Why do you think anyone on this board cares about a minor mishap in the grand scheme of your entire existence?

tonights gonna be a good good night i can feel it

Don't have a sponsor at the moment...and a hooker isn't a bad idea..

I truly don't...I'm buzzing though so I figured somebody else could be also

Then why did you make the thread all about you instead of everyone else?

you responded to the wrong post, you jabrone. you will address me properly or i'll find another thread!

stop asking questions shit breath you're ruining my buzz

What did you do to fuck up the relationship OP?

i've been playing a lot of BF4 lately and it's brininng out my tourettes. she can't stand me screaming cocksucker at our television mostly

Why the fuck did you do that?

they keep using ir scopes and target detectors and it makes me rage. also there's not much on television. what am i supposed to do when it's dark out?

i knew you would understand.

but you made the thread about asking you questions dumbass.

not for you though, i want other people to ask me questions.

DON'T LECTURE ME

10 whole days huh? You must be devastated.

you sound like an asshole

correct. she was a nice lady.

that's rude. why do you think that?

It's ok user when you get past high school you will realize there's a lot more to live for than a woman. But if nit you can always kill yourself.

is that right chadwick? lecture me more on life's many mysteries.

I get drunk and high almost every day for no particular reason at all. Get over yourself faggot, it won't be hard to to beat your record of 1 week relationship with the next girl.

1 year without any contact with girls, i think hate is growing inside of me

what if you're just pregnant?

Step 1 get off of Sup Forums

shut up vagrant! you live in a cardboard box under a bridge. i don't need you to give me life advice.

why dont u just go to a bar?

What do you mean? You're literally asking for it.

i didn't ask you to one up me, faggot. you're trying to hijack my thread babbling about how much harder your life is. fuck off, man.

had like 15 - 20 near to death experiences have fallen twice from 14 or 15 stairs thank God im alive everyday.
also became sorta of a heroe sometimes still feel like a blessed guy, almost sorta died today or was going to the ER I thank God I didn`t end up there, haven`t eaten all day drinking beer and in 4chin still feel kinda week because I ate some food that was spoiled probably most likely have an infection, not a doctor but got some penicilin also today from 12 to know I could say it is a good day.
here have something depressing
youtube.com/watch?v=1wgJ3IyVEdM

what the fuck did i just read?!

not OP but it is true also feel weak and tipsy
just watch the video

you sound like a nice lady. what's your skype?