You must move to an English-speaking country. If you're already from one, you must move to a different one...

You must move to an English-speaking country. If you're already from one, you must move to a different one. Which do you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_MD8IK19aec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

australia

because I'm not a fucking retard

You scared of the BKW (big kiwi willy) ausfag?

2bh aren't a lot of those maori and pacifika? ie failed new zealanders

Namibia

norway

Gibraltar :^)

New Zealand

Canada looks comfy.

New Zealand or Canada

Im already from india and living in america, if I cant either of the two then canada would be ok I guess as its america lite. What I hear about englands weather and the amount of other indians+pakis living there would make me not want to live there. Australias weather seems nice, would like to surf unless that impossible there due to sharks and coral reefs and shit. Forget africa, id rather just go back to india.

Canada it is.

South Africa youtube.com/watch?v=_MD8IK19aec

>He thinks Canada isn't full of Indians

>I'm from India
>but I don't want to live with Indians
So are you actually Indian or were you just born there?
aka are you white

SG

>Move to Canada
>Speak exclusively French

Finland

Hong Kong

Ireland or Scotland(U.K)

I'm tempted to say the UK but they have too many muslims, Canada so.

There arent that many indians and the population of canada is small compared to america. I live in upstate ny and you dont see that many people so im sure I can find a place 30-45 mins outside a major city in canada that has a 90% white population. The area I live in is quite nice and safe with 90-98% white population in the surrounding towns but I have to pay $1100-1400 for the 2bd apartments here.

I was born in india and came to america when I was 10, been here almost 2 decades now. I kinda know what life is like in india and how life is here, my family is christfag also so there wasnt some huge religious culture shock to me here or any "identity crisis". I feel at home here, I dont have a problem with other indians if theyre normal. I just dislike the ones that try hard to be something theyre not. Ive met a some indian kids who act white as hell growing up but once they get to college and are around other indians they act like fobs doing a whole bunch of indian cultural college group stuff, I knew this tamil guy in college where he listened to bhangra music in his car and danced in their bhangra/dandiya group even though he didnt speak a word of hindi, he did it so he could hang out with the other indians. Its kinda pathetic.

fuck off re

Canada or Scotland, i am too white for USA or Australia

t. Pablo Rodriguez "braveheart" Gutierrez

USA is the only choice for me. I have no interest on it's watered down clones and Britain is too oppressive for me.

Kill yourself nigger.

Back to South Africa or UK
The only place you'd want to live here (Toronto) is infested with Pakis

Hong bong Kong, slay Asian nani and eat every sea creature they have.

Why do they include India and African shitholes when there are clearly a good few European countries that know more English?

Why would you want to live in a literal hive city lmao

ireland desu im a citizen there anyway, plan on moving there soon anyway

Kiwis want go to Australia, Australians want go to Jewroup, Brito-pakis want go to Murica, burgers want go to Australia

Really make me think