Is it going to be good?

Is it going to be good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E0veIxjkdKo
electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/scarlett-johansson-doubles-down-support-israeli-settlements
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that Scarlett Johansson?

no

Could be?

Just enjoy it for what it is and don't go in with any dumb fuck expectations

Anime to live action never works out well

only if they go all out with nudity and shoot for a rated R. if they tame it down it's going to suck.

I hope she's hitting the gym twice a day.

Yeah, but it's Scarlett Johansson

she hasn't the proper boobies or ass for the role

I think she could pull it off, actually.

Completely disagree.

it could,just have to wait

agree that if they tame it down its gonna suck
and im not a huge fan of ScarJo but i am a fan of her tits and ass if they get her naked in it it'll get a solid 7/10 from me

what? scarjo not the right asss?crazy you are

I don't know why they didn't just cast an Asian actress for the role

in the anime the major gets naked,but if it's a big studio movie there will be no nudity

No.

maybe because they will put the story in newyork,or because in anime they never look asian

Kek

>solid

youtu.be/E0veIxjkdKo

yeah made by dreamworks SKG and paramount i don't think theres gonna be tits. it'll probably be a PG-13. i think they're gonna butcher it

>im not a huge fan of ScarJo

You obviously never watched Lost in Translation

maaaaybe the pooper is almost there, but the tits aren't

butcher it not necessary,but no boobies sadly yes

Typical white washing

there aren't many huge female stars who are asian

this is hollywood going with proven money instead of properly telling a story

nope nope nope nope nope

not saying they're gonna butcher it because there's no nudity i just don't think animes to live action works out well

it doesn't, anime to live action is horrible. Live action to anime is a lot better.

true,but i keep hope,i just hope they won't make it as an action movie that would butcher it

meh you're not being fair women in Manga always have the biggest tits
i don't believe i have but i'll watch it when i can

lol, here's your reply you lonely virgin.

spielberg and co are going to ruin this and make money doing it

i really hope that they don't use so much CGI that it just looks horrible. I miss practical effects
>aware they're not gonna use them

NO BONER NOT NOW

ther is takeshi kitano in the cast,good sign,keep hope

Probably not.

I have very little faith in Hollywood.

who knows,jj abraham used more pratical effect in star wars so let's hope they 'll follow his lead

Be honest. There is no way in hell any director or actress combination could possibly satisfy the autism of anime nerds.

It isn't possible.

she loves israeli cock

electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/scarlett-johansson-doubles-down-support-israeli-settlements

> this fuckin' faggot

hahaha kind of true

i just hope they will keep the music

Brother was a fucking great movie

finish it

Which is why the movie shouldn't be made.

Fuck no, even despite Scarlett Johansson.

oh indeed GREAT

Maybe she just really hates Palestinians.

My dad does that for a living, so it's good to hear people say that, user.

it's a dying art form and i really wish hollywood would start bringing it back. i respect your dad and the work he does

...or she's just a shitty person? (btw, netanyahu hates obama)

For a second there I thought this was Tumblr... FFS girls in most anime look Western, even when they're meant to look Asian they fucking come off as 1970's Italian divas. Yes, there are exceptions, usually the magic realism types they like to screen at Cannes but comeon... And all this winning about getting boobs or ass right misses the point no project should be a faithful to the original shot by shot re-enactment, if anything you should be happy that, regardless of the actual film, this will move interest for quality derivative work so you'll get more of whatever is it you liked on the original or at the very least inetresting material that will make you appreciate it from different angles.

You guys are taking it so hard you'd think it was dick...

No.

Apparently it has Takeshi Kitano in it so I'm happy

Always a blast visiting the shop. He always has a bunch of weird shit in there whenever I visit. Good times.
Can't tell you too much (this being Sup Forums, my trust of you all is...limited), but he did some stuff for Blade Runner early in his career.

that's pretty cool i've always wanted to visit a workshop (more so when i was a kid)

Shit man, all the guys in there are 40+ and most LOVE what they do. I'm in my 20s, and I honestly don't think it'll ever get old, but that might be the nostalgia talking.
Sometimes I swear he had an option to roll his life stats, and he just dumped them ALL into things to increase his work level.

She's Jewish you fucking moron.

well it's also that fewer and fewer people are willing to do that sort of work. mostly because CGI is taking over and im guessing more people would rather work on a compy then get their hands dirty