Hey Sup Forums. (see pic related for context) It's been about a year now since I was first called peanut head...

Hey Sup Forums. (see pic related for context) It's been about a year now since I was first called peanut head, I came to you guys for advice, and while most just called me a peanut head to make fun of me, some actually offered legitimate advice, so in return, I'll give a Q&A if anyone is interested. If not, I'll go back to playing Skyrim.

Shut the fuck up Peanut Head

Stop fucking calling me a peanut head goddamn it it's been 6 months

Not a year?

Six months since Sup Forums did it, not my faggot family.

k

Post pics of sis

Whoa calm down there peanut boy

>caring this much about a nickname
Is "bitch-boy" better?

Stop being a faggot

No she's 8 you retard

Why the fuck would you even post

Post your peanut shaped head

Goddamnit faggot, just move out already

I have, I'm splitting an apartment with a friend

It's not peanut shaped fag

Shut up

>being this peanuty

What the fuck does that even mean

>Shut up
I did it in a rude way, but I made a good point. It's just a tiny thing, a nick name, it's not like they cut off an arm and a big toe.
It's not worth it being this upset; so you should suck it up, buttercup.
You could be a poor Indian kid like in Slumdog Millionaire that can sing well so he gets blinded with a hot spoon because blind kids get more money when they sing in the streets.

You've seen the sun shineth upon thine face.
You've had the warm embrace of a bed and a blanket that lay upon you.
You've heard the sound of music, uninterrupted by the sound of your own screams of pain and agony.
You've seen the wind blowith along the grass, and have perceived the glow of the morning dew upon the grass.
You've had toilet paper to wipeth your own ass, and a toilet to dispose of your own shit.
Life is good, faggot.

kek

Lucky Indian kid makes more money now then, how is that a bad thing

Yeah but they called me peanut head

>how is that a bad thing
>never being to see anything ever again
There's a lot of things you won't be able to do once you're blind.

But as a peanut, you don't have eyes to begin with, so I guess you wouldn't understand.

I'm not a fucking peanut, peanut's can't use the internet

kek
Thanks for the laugh, OP.
I hope things get better for you.

Goodbye, Peanut Head.

As a peanut, I am very offended.

This is way too goddamn funny

Fuck off Peanut Head

Obvious samefag

kek

Did you rape your little brother to establish your dominance over him like we told you?

What the fuck

No

don't ask for advice and then don't take it. that's rude peanut head

Follow the advice of Tyrion Lannister and embrace your peanutness. Be the peanut. Indulge in all things peanutty to the point of extreme autism and thus bring humiliation to your family. This will be your vengeance.

Tyrion is undeniably a dwarf, I am not a fucking peanut

Post once a year > summer fag.

So in order to not be a summer fag I need to constantly spam my story?

So are they still calling you it?

peanut head cantaloupe strawberry-fucker!! i bet you swallow walnuts whole! keep shoving your chode in strawberries like you did last night!

see

Not really, I've cut contact with them unless it's absolutely necessary

>peanut head cantaloupe strawberry-fucker!! i bet you swallow walnuts whole! keep shoving your chode in strawberries like you did last night!

Your family seems to think you are and clearly they know your own ways better than you do. So Peanut you are.

Fun fact: peanuts are not nuts. They are pulses, like peas and beans.

>>peanut head cantaloupe strawberry-fucker!! i bet you swallow walnuts whole! keep shoving your chode in strawberries like you did last night!

inb4 you're actually op

SSSSSSTOP

>inb4 you're a stupid ugly faggot

>>>peanut head cantaloupe strawberry-fucker!! i bet you swallow walnuts whole! keep shoving your chode in strawberries like you did last night!

>>>>peanut head cantaloupe strawberry-fucker!! i bet you swallow walnuts whole! keep shoving your chode in strawberries like you did last night!

Can you still eat peanuts without getting mad?

No

>>>>>peanut head cantaloupe strawberry-fucker!! i bet you swallow walnuts whole! keep shoving your chode in strawberries like you did last night!

Autism confirmed

>>>>>>peanut head cantaloupe strawberry-fucker!! i bet you swallow walnuts whole! keep shoving your chode in strawberries like you did last night!

>>>>>>peanut head cantaloupe strawberry-fucker!! i bet you swallow walnuts whole! keep shoving your chode in strawberries like you did last night!

>>>>>>>peanut head cantaloupe strawberry-fucker!! i bet you swallow walnuts whole! keep shoving your chode in strawberries like you did last night!

i have to go to bed user, continue for me pls

>>>>>>>peanut head cantaloupe strawberry-fucker!! i bet you swallow walnuts whole! keep shoving your chode in strawberries like you did last night!

I will get the last post

you mean legumes?

say them u feeling suicidal bec of that. that should do the trick but only if u say it to ur parents personally so they take it seriously

what have you done to stop the name calling besides asking them to stop and how you feel?

#
>>>>>>>>peanut head cantaloupe strawberry-fucker!! i bet you swallow walnuts whole! keep shoving your chode in strawberries like you did last night!

>>>>>>>>>peanut head cantaloupe strawberry-fucker!! i bet you swallow walnuts whole! keep shoving your chode in strawberries like you did last night!

Alright OP, I'm going to offer you genuine advice.

You need to assert some dominance if you want to be taken seriously.

The next time your dad calls you a peanut head just straight up look him in the eyes and punch him square in the head.

Then while you're standing over his quivering body, tell him that for now on he is peanut boy.