Why do people refuse to criticise Muslims?

Why do people refuse to criticise Muslims?

Cause he gave everyone a round of shots?

liberals are sucidal

Because of political correctness. People have become afraid of being labelled as bigots/racists/islamaphobes/whatever by the left. It's a shame, because we need to have open and honest discussions about these things, but the liberals use political correctness to silence any opinion that doesn't fit their narrative.

They don't kill people because they're Muslim, they kill people because they're fucking psychopaths

Because the Liberal Media is a thing still.

Because they don't want to be shot, decapitated or blown up.

leftist ideology is a mental disorder

I saw a bunch of liberal women discussing this terrorists sexuality on TV today briefly while I was trying to make it to game of thrones. I nearly vomited out of disgust.
Why anyone would be concerned with whether or not a muslim terrorist who killed fifty people liked sucking cock or not is completely fucking beyond me.
Honestly liberals kind of need to be killed.

Same reason nobody criticizes Christians when they go fucking bezerk.

Then the US would have Islam control instead of gun control.

This.
As much as I'm wary of Muslims, I don't think anyone's to blame for this except the guy himself.

Because this generation is one thats never known real fear. This generation has been the first in a very very long time that has grown up without a fear of the country being destroyed by an outside power. As such, this generation thinks the world is all bright and wonderful, except for the evil white man that historically fucks over everyone. And quite honestly, the vast majority of muslims who come here do assimilate and are perfectly civilized.
The concept that islam itself, as practiced traditionally in the islamic world, is a violent, horrible religion is so far outside the scope of this generation's worldview, that it simply does not process. Any attempt to bring this truth into the spotlight is therefore simply another tactic of the evil white man to put down yet another innocent minority

Because they are Allahs chosen people and followers.

Haha. Jk. Fuck the whole goat-fucking lot of them. Close the borders!

Muslims are literally the reason I'm voting for Trump. Keep those curry stinkin' third world motherfuckers out of my country.

Yeah, fuck christian terrorists and their suicide bombers, beheadings, hijackings...
>inb4 the 1200 year old crusades reference

I assume it's the way Islam rolls off the tongue after liberals give it a mouth massage.

>watches women's shows
>kinda wants to kill liberals
Then who's dick would you suck?

I have to agree.

Because they're afraid of getting blown up.

All they are trying to do is to keep us up on on tippytoes, right?

mfw crusades? Really?

I hope this is a joke, someone refused to bake a cake for a gay couple and the media went insane about it and labelled it a hate crime, they ended up being fined too.

because they're pussies

I see you only pay attention to the news when muslims are mentioned.

The same reason normal people don't criticize Christians when people shoot up abortion clinics.

Sure some retards on social media will do so, but most of the world realizes that radical nut jobs make up a tiny fraction of any given religion and peaceful individuals make up the rest.

This board is full of those loud outliers that like to blame entire groups in black or white though so bring on the derision.

Can't blame the actions of a few on an entire population OP.

When you criticise "Muslims" you're criticising a quarter of the human race.
People of different social classes, political views, religious perspective, and IQ levels.

Yep. People don't suicide bomb shit in countries where they have options. People are people.

Political correctness has become such a huge thing in the western world that people are terrified of questioning it. As soon as the mainstream starts supporting anything that is not considered politically correct, they know that all they have built will come crumbling down. That is why they hold political correctness above all things, even when it contradicts itself.

nice b8

>grew up in an Era of random mass killings and terrorist attacks
>never knew fear
You are probably the dumbest poster on here. Congrats user, that's an accomplishment.

>hey guys, I don't have an argument but I really want to post

Not bait and thanks for proving my point.

I agree with the guy you're bashing. This generation hasn't had the fear of an outside the country ever.

>Inb4 you say "terrorism" bc let's be real, you're more afraid of losing your phone than a bomb going off in your vicinity at any time

and you confirm what i said.
How exactly do mass killings threaten the life of the nation as a whole? This orlando thing was terrible, but was there a threat to the nation like during the cold war or WW2? And you want to talk about terrorist attacks? The worst was 9/11, which the current generation is too young to remember

Ever make you think? What if we're just hamsters on the wheel.

uh huh because there are more mass killing and terrorist attacks now than in the 70s

it certainly is a cycle...

bad times make strong men
strong men make good times
good times make weak men
weak men make bad times

Underrated post

No its not you retarded fagfuck. You only see that joke being used in every god damn thread about this shit. Huhuvuhu a muslim walks into a bar hwhwhwhheheheheheheh